1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

SADOL Discussion

May 24, 2012

1. YAY! Thank you so much for that! AND for the awesome Kyouru photo! He's the one I'm looking seriously at getting, so any and all photos of him are welcome!

chasingmargeux: I say go for it if you want to, but there won't likely be anyone with those two pieces (sadol head/DC body) to get you any pictures beforehand. You'd likely be the first! ^__^ And then you can tell us how it goes.
      Personally, I think the combination will look bobble-headed, but you could definitely get the head's neck hole modded fairly easily, I would think.

2. Thank you for your advice!!! I think I will have to get the neck modded a bit but I am definitely going to do it! I will definitely post pictures when he's done! :)

3. hi there:)) I'm just wondering for those of you who've got a 70cm Sadol doll, how'd you comment on the body? I'm looking for the right body for my second doll xDDD thanks if anyone could give some comments! btw I just can't love sadol's outfits more!!

4. OMG!!!! I was thinking of getting Whee and a SDF boy body, is the normal skin match perfect? does the head look right with the body?

Please, say yes to all this so I can bring home my dream doll!! 70cm dolls are TOO much for me and I love SDF bodies, this would be awesome if the match and proportions are fine!

5. [​IMG]
      just quick post b4 bed, finally done with face up of Kyeoru,
      still no named... lol OTL

+ heard they are almost done with making 60cm girl :3

6. Awww, looks like he got roughed up a bit - but I'm sure the 'other guy' looks even worse! ;)
      Are those Sadol clothes you have on your boy? Looking at how long and lanky he is, I suspect I'll have to sew a few things for him, and save up for Sadol things.

I just ordered my own Kyouru tonight! Yes for layaway! ^___^ (maybe I'll print out the receipt to put under the tree...)

7. Can anyone please tell me Kyouru's head size in Cm?

8. It's 9inch so that should be 23cm. (9 inch = 22, 86 cm)

9. I'm still hoping someone will post a pic of the 70cm next to other dolls of the same size. I'm liking how skinny they look, but would be nice to have a comparison.

10. Well, they just shipped my Kyouru, so it won't be long now, and I'll try to get you some comparison photos. ^__^

11. Oh, that would be wonderful, because of lack of comparisions. And that body is so nice, would love to see it in person, or at least someonets photo. Fingers crossed for safe journey for your Kyouru!

12. He's in town now, but tomorrow is a holiday for delivery. :( (~I~ still have to work... *grumble*) So I expect him Tuesday! :dance

I have Iple EID, Soom Idealian, and IOS 70cm guys to compare him with for you.

13. Okay, here's how I spent my day off: Naked 70ish cm boys
      Hope that helps! Let me know if you need specific bodies or poses.

I have to say, I love this guy! He does some GREAT natural poses! He came with some kips (rubber discs so you don't have to hot glue suede) in his shoulders and elbows. He has a wonderful slouch! And I love his hands - nice, long fingers.
      And holy cow! The carrier case! I did not expect such a huge, and very nice case! It's the size of the box he was shipped in, with both short handles and a long shoulder strap. SWEET!
      Plus, he came with a pair of glasses and that little newspaper - as free gifts! ^___^
      The eyes they sent with him are nice glass ones and just happen to be what he's going to wear. I tried a few eyes I have on hand, but like the ones they sent, the best. When I was trying 14mm eyes - just holding them in the head and looking, they gapped quite a bit, but once they're in and set, I don't see it at all. O_o Weird. But nice!
      I actually took a two hour nap, then was at the post office when they open just the pick-up window at 6am. lol They hadn't even updated his tracking yet to show he was there.

And one of the First Photos of Worthy (Kyouru):
      [​IMG]
      The rest here: Worthy

14. Congratulations aernath ! Your Worthy was for sure worth every dollar that you spend on him, he's really nice! :) And I absolutely love that body, I saw your comparision - and I think THIS is what I was looking for! Thank you very much for your help.
      Seems that he came with lot of stuff, that's nice. How long did you wait for him if I may ask? Was it really between 30-40 days (i guess working days) after you paid?

15. Thanks! Yeah, I did a short lay away, half down, and half a month later. They definitely must have started on him before I was finished paying, because he shipped out shortly after I made the last payment. I ordered him 28Nov, and made the last payment about Christmas. They shipped him out the 19th of January. So... not bad at all!

I do want to mention one thing though: it's tough getting the thigh "mobility" joint to work when he's wearing pants. I gave up after a while, and just let him stand. ;)
      The clothes are really nice too, btw. ^__^

16. I really like Sadol. I am so getting a fullset Mu. And their clothes are to die for. I love all the little details they put into them <3

17. aernath, he looks great! He's a handsome guy without being too pretty. I like that.

Qwuilleran - congrats! Mu is my fav of the Sadol boys. <3

I've been lookiing at the new girls, and I am liking the body quite a bit. The leg line is nice, and she's got a heavier behind, also nice. I'm going to wait and see if they do a white resin release. ^__^

18. I agree, her legs _are very nice. and you can hardly see her joints ; she's so streamline ~

19. Does anyone have Byeol-Ha? He looks lovely, I love his eyes.