1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

SADOL Discussion

May 24, 2012

1. I don't believe so =/
      but have you contacted Switch? Maybe they'll let you purchase them special since you already bought one of their dolls. The resin color maybe slightly different due to age, but it's better than nothing~
      :)

2. [​IMG]

Just popping in to share a photo of my boy, Darien <3

3. Nice to see another sculpt!

4. I ran across the Sadol 60 girl body on Nine9 Style and I was wondering if any one has tried a Volks head on it...particularly a 4 Sisters maybe? How is the resin match and the fit of the head on the neck?

Thanks!
      :)

5. Sorry, I have no clue on the girls. :(

But I can bump the thread to show off some more sadol clothes for the boys!
      This boy is fitting right in with my crew: can't keep that shirt buttoned on a warm day! lol
      [​IMG]
      Worthy - Sadol Kyouru by aernath, on Flickr

6. swazini, I currently have my Volks DWC-02 head on the Love 60 girl body. The color match is near-perfect, and the proportions are good too... but sadly the neck is too short or the head sits too low and she looks a little funny. I haven't tried any other Volks heads on the body so I can't say if it would be the same for all of them. The body is lovely-- very graceful lines and beautifully sculpted-- if a little floppy.

7. Ahh I'm stopping by because I just discovered the 70cm boys and fell in love..

Is there a database yet? If not, could there be?

8. ^^ to my knowledge there isn't a sadol database yet! Someone should start one ;> Sadol's just starting off in terms of doll releases, so it hasn't become hugely popular yet.

9. [​IMG]

Hi guys I just came here to drop some photo that I just took, it's my Kyeoru - August -
      Been busy and died for a while for sure and haven't played with doll too much @m @ ;;

10. I think ~I~ just died, looking at your Kyeoru! lol He looks terrific!!!

11. [​IMG]

woop sorry for photo spam, but re-did face up on Kyeoru and also finished Mu-A's face up too =u = b
      just need to take nice photos on day light hehe =q = !

Named him August !

12. >u< I just started a database over here guys, feel free to add in your dollies! Hopefully more will come out of the works XD

13. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ;A; I love the little soldier! so so so cute!!!
      Is his outfit sadol too?

14. [​IMG]

>u< One footed heel standddddd

15. Ooooo! That's very impressive! ^

Gockt, feel free to spam more!

16. [​IMG]

I was away for Doll North!!! and I bought this wig from my friend!
      Gotta say, this wig looks so good on my August ^q^!!!!

17. It looks great! And he looks like he's saying: it's about time!

18. Sloooow! Not many of these guys out there, hu?

Time to bump with a new picture with new(ish) sadol clothes.
      [​IMG]
      Worthy - Sadol Kyouru by aernath, on Flickr

19. Hello everyone ^^ I wanted to become part of your discussion on Sadol.
      I have two boys star70, Mu-A "normal version" & Byeol-Ha "Whitening version".
      Both are wonderful, they are my first BJD and I was impressed by the beauty of the faces, largely Mu-A ... bodies are beautiful, skinny, with nice broad shoulders and have good poses.
      Now, however, I would buy Yena Heroine, I find it amazing and the body Love60 is very cute. :)
      These are My Boys ^_^
      [​IMG]

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7420/9229283505_b4772344d1.jpg

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7350/9229283291_53a4bc3e4d.jpg