1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

SADOL Discussion

May 24, 2012

1. YAY! More boys!
      And thank you, in particular, for photos of Byeol-Ha! I've been hoping to see owner photos of him.

2. Wow cycnos!! You dolls are gorgeous! It's so good to see more Sadol dolls around! >A< <33333 the white skin is such a beautiful pearly shade, and their faceups are so nicely done. I hope to see more of your wonderful boys :D

3. thank you! I am very glad that you like my boys. Byeol-Ha is very nice. white skin is regal for him. I am now waiting for their 10th anniversary event to see the new creations. I also want to take Yena Heroine, she is so sweet ... I like her pretty face that a little 'looks like Mu-A.

These are more photos of my boys... I hope you enjoy :)

[​IMG]
      http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3677/9016108124_a42e2c0e10_z.jpg
      http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5467/9014918261_5673cdee54.jpg
      http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3736/9016107468_ba158e2e6a.jpg
      http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8100/8623453666_7be2e99fc4.jpg

more photos you can find on my Flickr account: Lovinstar78 or on Istagram: cycnos

I hope that those of Byeol-Ha & Mu-A you liked :)

4. Ooo, you got Chic Mu-A! He looks so good in that suit!
      I'd love to get a Chic Kyouru. And Mu-A. And Byeol-Ha. And Ha-Ram.
      Bah, I need a million dollars. :|

5. ahaahah is true! we should be millionaires! however, I bought the complete chic, Mu-A I had already taken just been released Normal version. I also want to take Chic Kyouru but I don't really like his lips ... I would buy all the guys Sadol ... they are like the Rozen Maiden masculine for me! ahahahah :) Anyway, the complete Chic is really well done and you can do to tie the knot.
      I want to take even the Envy suspender outfits I find them really beautiful ... In short I would like the whole Sadol!! :D

6. All these boys are looking gorgeous! I was wondering if it is possible to make a hybrid with a Sadol head with a Senior Delf body. It seems that the 70cm body is a tad to big for me, but if that's not possible, I guess I'll have to compromise after all ;)

7. LizzyLove: Maybe you can make a hybrid, but I'm not sure ... you have to see the match skin and the circumference of the neck if they are compatible ... you can try to ask both Sadol that Luts! ;) Anyway 70cm seems a lot, but in reality these beautiful boys having long legs, you don't notice too much of their greatness ... I love them because they are so high and then, still standing, without the stand. ;)

8. Thanks for the answer! :)I'll definitely look into that... but they really are beautiful at 70cm I'll just have to see how everything goes :sweat

9. :) Eheheeheh, I understand you .... I also before buying Mu-A I was hesitant .... I passed by Fr and Barbie are really small to want to take a BJD. I did not even know how, then by chance I found the site of Sadol and I fell in love! and so I grew up with my desires! :D
      However, try to ask Luts or at least you can see on the site, the measures of the bodies to see if the head easily fits ;) I'm doing so for another doll that I want to take. I like the body Love60, but I have to ask of Sadol is it possible to have the neck circumference with 9cm, otherwise the head does not enter. Although I'm not sure that the mach-skin is ok ... I want to wait for the arrival of the head to see if the resin "with the help of Mu-A" if the normal skin of Sadol may be fine for her. ahahaaahh I'm messed up!!! :lol:

10. Apologies for interrupting the discussion here, but I was just wondering if anyone could tell me if Sadol resin is a match with ANYTHING else? I get the feeling it looks like it might be ok with Luts realskin, would that be right? I'm really not a fan of the Sadol bodies, so I'd need to hybridise you see :) Thanks in advance for any help!

11. Sadol is known to match volks, it's often used as a hybrid for volks heads.

12. Thanks for that, realskin and tinting it is then :D

13. cycnos and aernath your boys are pretty~ upload more photo plz desu

woo long time no foruming XD!
      hope everybody is spending awesome summer,
      and Sadol is about to launch new ladies
      Harmony line, which will be 63cm >:3c

They are celebrating their 10th anniversary over at Seoul, said offering limited outfit set for guests who got invitation ;m ;
      hnrgh

14. thanks
      I'm glad you like them pictures .. :) I'll make more soon ... ;)

15. Hello, :aheartbea
      does anyone have any photos to show of the 10th anniversary of Sadol?
      I'm looking forward to seeing the new creations! :D

16. cycnos
      Well, keep an eyes on DoA 9th anniversary prize >:3c
      and you will see what I mean haha ~

17. cycnos
      Haha ohhh mkay~ think they are working on it XD!

[​IMG]
      and oh god it's international oneoff release Yena for prize >;3c