1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

SADOL Discussion

May 24, 2012

1. Mkay b4 off to watch shooting starssss
      Here's my Helena, my Yena~

but srsly limited one is so pretty ugh... lol OTL

[​IMG]

2. Hello :) :aheartbea
      I'm waiting for Sadol loads on the website the new creations.... what do you think? you liked? I saw a lot of photos on FB .... I always write to them .... ahahaha now I think I'm their Italian Nightmare! eheheheeheh
      I saw on FB that they put up for sale "DAL-HA " orient fruit ... of their convention is an OOAk ... hopefully recreate the dress ... because it is wonderful!
      while I can not wait to make my order and take Yena Heroine :)
      I will post pictures soon.
      Gockt: your Yena is beautiful .... is the luxury girl right?
      very beautiful ... nice also the Wig ;)

3. [​IMG]

A closeup of my Whee, Darien. His faceup is really so lovely...

4. WorkWorkWork on 3rd leg of triathlon! Prize Yena set is amazing and Gockt your Helena is so lovely!! I had to come in and admire...

5. Solitary agent your Whee is very cute... I like it so much... :)

6. So nice to see a close up of Whee! Hope to see more of him around here!

7. So I am the lucky lucky lucky winner of the DoA One-Off Yena. So excited I can hardly breathe. Already pacing the floor for her arrival....and she hasn't even shipped yet! Anybody know how long shipping is from Sadol? I'm leaving the state in a couple of weeks, and I would be so sad/scared for her to arrive when I Am gone....

8. Congratulations! :cheer
      Since she's already made, it shouldn't take but a few days for her to be shipped out.

9. Solitary agent -where did you get that face up? So lovely. XD

10. It's the default from Sadol! I really love it. :D

11. haha Congratz again! Limited full set Yena is with me right now - CANADA - and currently waiting for DoA mod's answer for shipping info : ) !

12. Oh Oh Oh Oh! Gockt! Yay! She's in Canada!
      Hmm. I'm trying to decide if I should message the mods again...I sent them my shipping info a week ago. And then I messaged them again yesterday to see if there was a status update. Haven't heard anything. Don't want to be pesky. But I am leaving the state, and I don't want that dear dolly on the porch! Maybe I'll wait til tomorrow, just so I'm not obnoxious about it....

13. I recently discovered Sadol and noticed one of the models, Dal-ha. But I can't find her for sale anywhere?

14. [​IMG]

@SeventhShadow

She will be up when Sadol updates HONEY63 line *q * !! Hang on there XD!

15. great :)! Thank you :*

16. My Yena arrived! SOOOOO GORGEOUS!

Flickr has been down all afternoon....so I haven't been able to upload any photos yet. But I love her!

EDIT: Flickr's back!
      Box Opening Up!

And, of course, first spam-y-o for the thread!

[​IMG]
      DoA Triathlon Prize Arrives! by Estes 'n Anne, on Flickr

17. MissEmily - Congrats on your win! She is so beautiful.

I recently discovered SADOL LOVE ladies. I usually like non-adult body (as volks SD10), but look at the LOVE body, I became interested in adult body for the first time :)

Both Haerang and Yena are beautiful, but I'm especially interested in Dal-ha. I look forward to her release :aheartbea

18. Hello^^ I'm new to this thread......I just saw the news about the Honey63 new release and I think I have fallen for this gal....she is so gorgeous, it's hard to resist!
      I love everyone's pictures here as well, all of the dolls are so beautiful! <3

19. Lynessa, which one are you thinking of? I love both of the new releases! And Sadol gals are SO wonderful to play with!

20. Both of the releases are indeed beautiful! I think I may be swayed more toward SoDam, I really love her eyes.
      I just wish I knew what size her feet were, the company doesn't have it listed with all the other measurements!
      Also, at the bottom of the sales page it says if you buy the heel leg parts, you get the shoes in the picture, but I don't see any shoes, lol!
      I guess I will have to ask them about it.