1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Saintbloom Tiny discussion part 1

Mar 31, 2012

1. I've just measured around above her ears and the circumference is 12.3cm or 4&7/8 inch

My poor girl is without faceup now. I touched up and darkened her existing one, happy with the result, so sprayed her and only then realised I'd used my son's Humbrol hobby spray instead of the MSC :doh It didn't dry evenly so I've wiped it. I was thinking of a different faceup, so the decison's been made for me

2. I really, really, really need to stop looking at discussion threads. Makes me want dollies I don't need. <3 But I do love the Yo-SD size, and I like the idea of a mature one. I just....have to make it work into my plans. >.>

3. She is very cute and I think her body and resin is lovely but she doesn't look good alongside LTF, her head is smaller and she is taller and thinner. But if you see her as a 'new' size and not expect her to fit into all your LTF size clothes (she fits some) I'm sure you'd love her.

4. I love too, how different looks people have on their dolls! Adorable new Charlies and Charlottes have arrived since my last visit here. Can´t wait to see the new sculpts to arrive...

This is a quick pic of Siiri, my Charlotte.

[​IMG]

Brett, I can tell this girl is just perfect size to handle (at least for me, loving yo-sd sized dolls most) but her proportions are so different she won´t really fit together with the childish yo-sd dolls. But who needs all the dolls to fit together, anyway? ;)

5. Someone just linked me to these amazing girls, I'm rather in love with Charlie. Just going to be a while until I can actually bring one home. Great photos everyone!

6. Posting in this thread because I am going to order a Charlie soon! I have never wanted a doll as much as I want one of these girls! They are sooo perfect. They have the beauty and cuteness of a Unoa but without the price tag!

I am so ecstatic about these girls, please feel free to spam more!

7. I havent been in here in aggggggggggggggges!! Hopefully I'll be able to order Charlotte soon! I really want to!!!!

8. Ah these girls are amazing! Definitely putting them on my wishlist! But im so confused as to whether they can fit MOMOKO and YOSD clothes..

9. I just sent my order form for Charlie!!! I made sure to order before I went on vacation so the wait time doesn't kill me. :P I'm so excited!!

10. Ordered a Charlie myself. Can't wait to see her close up. I love their legs so much!

11. Ooooh, love this body! Face is a bit too cute and childish for my liking, though... Can anyone tell me any other companies that the resin matches, please?

12. What cute little dollies, I am smitten! I have a question for the thread though. I am trying to find a younger-ish and smaller than a MSD sized doll that can look young & cute, and still pull off a more mature look...Do you guys feel the dolls from this company fits this?

Basically, I'm trying to make a doll that is like the character 'Claudia' from the Interview with a Vampire movie. I have a bunch of MSD dolls that I love, but they don't fit for her. Thanks for any help and info!!

[​IMG]
      Claudia_ideas_32_largewithdolls by JediSpiceGissia, on Flickr

Please spam more of these cuties, Thanks!!

13. I think the Saintbloom girls can pull that off. There aren't that many tines that aren't young children, so your options are limited. Chibi-unoa is an alternative.

I recently ordered a Charlie and I'm waiting to hear when she'll be shipped. I already bought some shoes and wigs, but I wonder if socks for tinies of the same size will fit or be too wide.

14. Muisje,

I would go with some Momoko socks. I mean most stretch so I'd go smaller than bigger.

15. I have seen quite a few really good "more mature" stylised planetdoll mini's around. especially sleepy riz version.
      would be happy to see PD head on SB body btw, those cute legs are a masterpiece!

16. Okay, I'll try that. I always feel a bit intimidated when shopping for a new size.

17. She's definitely not the same size as Momoko, she shared shoes with my LTF.

Here's a comparison photo with my other BJDs, you can see she is quite a bit bigger than my Limhwa to You girl who wears Momoko sized clothing

[​IMG]
      Tiny LineUp by kayjay1809, on Flickr

I've succumbed to the Lati magic so have let my Charlotte go to live in Germany, in order to raise funds to order one. I may well buy another in the future as she is a lovely doll.

18. I just got a momoko shirt off ebay from clear-lan

it doesnt close all the way in the back because its a bit too small. Still looks cute from the front.

(not sure if i mentioned this already xD)

19. Congrats on your new dolly! Where are you buying your Charlie's outfits? I am wondering how hard it is to get things for these girls...

From what I have seen Momoko has very cute clothes, but some of them fit and some of them don't fit SB? I think one of my hold backs on these dolls is being able to find stuff to fit them... :sweat

Thank You everyone for answering my questions, it helps a lot! :chocoheart

20. yosd bottoms ive gotten so far have fit fine, just depends on the maker, like ttya was a snug fit to get on, and some wcchouse shorts stretched out a bit from having her sit too much lol, but they are okay with underwear under them and a shirt.

momoko pants from ttya absolutely don't fit. But their overalls worked.

but yeah tops are the hardest for me.

[​IMG]
      http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/3830/dsc00881bn.jpg
      http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/88/dsc00921wt.jpg
      http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/5189/dsc00971z.jpg

heres the back
      http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/64/dsc01061gq.jpg