1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Samantha Herren / herrendolls

Oct 20, 2008

1. I simply ordered the tan directly on the web site as she was (and still is I think) available. As you can see from the pictures, she is one head taller than Narae, her head is smaller but she can wear the same wigs, I didn't like the wig she came with so I changed for the wig that was on my Narae! Narae is wearing the wig Sam came with on the above pictures. She can wear clothes made for Narae bur only stretch tops (because of the big boobs) and stretch skirts. The pants I have for Narae are too short cause she has long legs. Her feet are high heels feet, she comes with a pair of white pumps, but I was happy to see that the pair of high heels opened toes shoes I had that was made for Tonner American model dolls fit her !

2. These dolls are absolutely amazing and have blown me away! I like it that there are likenesses to Narae, but I love the more grown up look and for a mini too!! I don't mind the price tag, as I think you can see the quality of them and I paid alot more for my Unoa when I had her.

Kathy - if you don't mind my asking, what clothing have you bought for her? As she is an in between size, I'm wondering how difficult it is finding things for her? :whitetruffle

3. From what I understand it's actually a VERY SMALL company, at least the artist that sculpted them also paints them and sews their outfits.. I sure as hell hope she doesn't have to cast them herself as well, because that takes aaaages..

But that might account for the slow responses to email enquiries etc..

4. RROSS- How is her color? Is it really even or does it have any marbling? Can't wait to see her with her faceup.

5. Everything seems to be even. One of her finger nails are broken but its cool and one nipple is bigger than the other. She is lighter than I thought she would be.

6. I love this doll, she's so unique. Can anyone tell me a bit about how she feels? - quality of the resin, how well she poses, any particular good/bad points. This would be really helpful!

7. well..
      I thought I got my hands on one of these models. Of course I couldn't get what I really want, even if it seemed like an air tight deal. Too bad really. They are so pretty~~ :D

I heard they take cissy shoes well?

Bumpbump for more owner pics? Does any one have Samantha #1 or #2? The tan on #3 seems gorgeous, so I assume the other two will be as swell?

8. Sharing my 2 Samantha Herren beauties, but they do not have custom face-ups. They are both Basic #1 versions w/the basic face-up. Love the size, bodies and face sculpt! Plus, they can wear clothing and high heeled shoes from the lorifina.com/hasbro toy line!
      [​IMG]

9. Joyce! You have TWO! They are gorgeous. I have a tan and a #1 one in my shopping cart but haven't committed . . . wondering if she can share clothes and shoes with any of the others? Thanks for posting pics of the #1.

10. LOL, yeppers, I got tired of begging to buy Samantha "second market" and got myself 2 devas direct from herrendolls! Samantha can wear Cissy shoes and some of the shoes from Tonner's 22" Amer. Model. Warning on the Tonner brand shoes is that they can be too narrow, but I've gotten lucky w/boots from Joe Tai and the "other" brands of 22" Amer. Model shoes. Samantha herself reminds me of Narae by Narindolls. She stands beautifully, but does not sit well. I'm sure she was designed w/standing to model in mind, but it is a downside if you must sit your bjd to display them. She is longer in the legs than CED, but about the same in bust, waist and hips. I don't have any Cissy clothes to try... Frankly the Lorifina clothing and shoes are so trendy and cheap, yet so well made, I have not had a problem getting a great mix and match wardrobe for them!

11. Are these gorgeous girls availble on the site directly - cause it seems unalive?...all posts are 2008-2009 year.Can you please help - maybe there's some working mail of Ms Herren.I've tried given one on the site - silence...

12. Is this company still taking orders?

13. Does anyone know what happened to the Bambola site? Are they still in operation? I would really love to buy some bent legs for my Bambola. If anyone has any info on Bambola's I would love to hear it.... Thank you

14. This site?

http://www.bambola-world.com/

He seems to be working
      recently it was the announcement about the new release in February, but February is over, nothing appeared

15. ya, I saw that too and was hoping someone would know more about when/if bambola is coming back ... I really want to buy some bent legs for my bambola

16. It looks like Samantha #3 is available again on Herrendolls' web site :) She was sold out for so long I thought we'd never see a new one again!

Such a beauty :) Anyone have any non-default faceup pictures to share?

17. Does anybody have a picture of a Samantha Herren doll next to other MSD dolls (preferably Asleep Eidolon but any are welcome)? I noticed that Samantha dolls take 8mm eyes and 6" wigs and I'm wondering if they look weird next to other MSD's because of their small heads :P

18. Hi, I would like if any know anything about te company Herrendoll. I love the Samantha doll and I don't know how to buy her :( Please help me!!!!

19. Hello!
      I want to show you my Samantha. She really beautiful :aheartbea

[​IMG]