1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Sartoria J Design Group - Part 2

Nov 22, 2020

1. @LilyAndRuby I saw grey Luthien too! I am absolutely in love, can't wait to see the rest of her look!

2. Already paid first payment for Naomi. It will be my first SartoriaJ doll in my collection. Hope so not last as I'm thinking to order one boy in the future

3. Elf Luthien is gorgeous!
      I'm actually a bit confused though, since their summer calender says they were gonna release Elf Jude today and Elf Luthien tomorrow. I was actually looking forward to see their new Elf Jude today.. Well, guess it will be another day then. Maybe they'll save the best for last. :XD:
      @Anita2006 Congrats on your purchase!

4. @Amadiel thank you hope so it not takes long to get her at home

5. Luthien looks amazing in the fog gray. Makes me wish I had an actual use for her, but alas.

6. Same here, Gray Luthien is so hard to resist :drool I’m currently saying money for Iple summer event order but now…ahhhh my wallet

Edit:
      Staring at Elf Jude in gray with the fullset while my human Jude is shipped from the faceup artist…:sweat:nosebleed

#186 Khlovera, Jul 16, 2021
      Last edited: Jul 16, 2021
    7. Damn, Jude looks great too! I'm loving the details of his faceup. But again, no dark elves in my stories.

8. Seeing the face up on the fog grey elf luthien has sealed my fate!
      I will be ordering her (not in grey though) very soon~

9. Me again. Have question for all who owns SartoriaJ dolls - how long you waited your doll ?

10. @Anita2006 - Of my three whole dolls, the first took over 2 months, the second, last year, took about 6, and the third and most recent (MSD Elf Jude) took a bit over 4. Hope that helps some!

11. @Sianserais oh you really helped me, so it's around 2 -6 months to wait. Not so bad. I ordered my Naomi on warm ivory skin with c type face up. So could say full doll.

12. Oh, wow. Elf Jude looks amazing. I want the whole bit...but the wallet says no. Ah well, I hope to see someone else get him!

13. Elf Jude is gorgeous but I'm not such a big fan of how they painted his lips..
      Does anyone know if SartoriaJ offers custom face-ups on the limited dolls, as well?
      On the bottom of the page it says "If you want different type of face up, choose "custom" option and choose it from face up section", but there is no "custom" option for the face ups, just "Yes" or "No".

14. @Amadiel - Did you figure it out? There is a "face up" category in the header - you find the custom options on the faceup page. I'm pretty sure you just choose "no" faceup on the doll page, and then add the custom faceup from the faceup section.

15. Just as @Sianserais said. The best way is to write on the Q&A board on what you need, then Jay will let you know exactly the extra cost.

16. Ah, that makes sense, thank you. <3
      Thanks for both your help, @Khlovera and @Sianserais , I'm completeley new to SartoriaJ, so I'm still figuring things out. I'm not yet sure if I prefer the SD or MSD dolls..

17. I am completely losing my battle against the buy button here. I was safe from SartoriaJ dolls earlier, because I was not into the old SD woman body, and I always found the face sculpts a bit too "basic" for my taste. Then they released the new body (that has a lovely belly by the way) and Gumiho Sarah in the gray skin. Perfect weird expression. She'd need a nipple mod to give her something she lacks AND I definitely did not plan on spending my salary on a doll upfront, but other than that I am running out of reasons why not to do it, since I needed some stuff from SJ anyway...

18. And have you seen grey Jude??? I am in love with the Elf Luthien with those eyes. I haven't seen them on the site anywhere...might have to ask about them.

I already have Luthien....should I have her in fog grey? She is beautiful.....

19. @Bluenocs can you shearing picture of your Luthien. It would be nice to see her.

20. @Anita2006 I am currently on holidays and can't remember my flickr password. Yeesh... But above is the link I posted awhile ago. Let me know if it doesn't work and when I get home I can try again.
      I got her in the amber beige, face up by the company. She is really unique. Hence what I like about the new fog grey Luthien. Not that I ever thought I'd own 2 of the same doll. But I am waffling.....