1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Sartoria J Design Group - Part 2

Nov 22, 2020

1. I caved in, Gumiho Sarah with her fullset outfit is moving in with us. I decided I'll paint her myself, though, because I cannot just miss a chance to experiment painting gray resin.

I think SartoriaJ has developed a lot as a doll company since starting up in only a short time, and it's delightful to see since they have potential. Seems like they've gotten contracts with several talented faceup, wig and eye artists (or then they're hyper-talented) since I last visited the site. Their faces and bodies have gotten a lot more "confidence" in the sculpting work, and they are putting a lot of work into the props too. I remember when they first started out I thought they're nice but nothing "unique", a bit like a second Iple, and that I will probably not find any of their releases my type. Well, I've been proven wrong with the newer sculpts. I'm excited to see what they release next, though due to my strict "one of each bodies only" rule it's unlikely I'll be having at least any more full girls.

2. @vauhtikatti Grats! Both girl and clothes are beautiful! I felt the same as you - in the beginning I thought "just like Iple", for me Jude was a second Rex. But in the meantime I have totally fallen for Yvonne and like most of the other sculpts. I adore their bodies. They really came out of the Iple shadow.

3. @Ashemanu you right. My first view was the same as yours. I thought is very similar to iple dolls. But now I'm waiting for Naomi and thinking to pick up boy till this sales is. I'm thinking about Zachary or Jade.

4. I swear I can't decide if I should or not buy the Fog Grey Elf Luthien. She's absolutely gorgeous and I have a weakness for Grey skinned dolls. I was already weak for Luthien before since she look so much like one of my OC's and would have jumped on buying her if the option to buy her in Espresso Brown was a thing but from what I understood, only the male dolls get that? I already have floating heads that need bodies but at the same time Grey Freakin Gorgeous Luthien!!!*_*

5. Oh well, you live only one time. And if you really want her go and buy I'm thinking about to buy Jarred on layaway so both Naomi and he will arrive in same time.

6. I didn’t realize they were bringing back the elf Dominic and his armor from last winter! So cool but such a bad time for me. I wish there were more Dominics “in the wild” to see, so to speak. I don’t think I’ve seen any owner photos yet.

The fog gray is stunning! They really killed it in execution and design.

7. True, it starts to lean more and more towards buying. And if I were to not click with her once she arrives or simply can't bond with her then I could just sell her in the end. I do hope to click with her though and it's not guaranteed that they ever do the Fog Grey event again so this might be my one chance to get her.

8. My first full bodied Jude was in the Expresso Brown and that time you could get any doll in that color. I was told by Jay that they have discountinued that color back at the beginning of the year and another one that I can't remember the name of. They do no longer produce it. So I got to be very careful with my XI, since if a part breaks, it can not be replaced. I do love the fog color shown on the new elf Jude guy. He is very tempting.:drool If you like her in that color. I say go for it. It's my understanding that this fog color will only be done this summer.

Sharing my other big Jude. Elf Jude named A'slan

[​IMG]

#208 Bren, Jul 20, 2021
      Last edited: Jul 20, 2021
    9. Omg it's a real shame that they discontinued Espresso Brown (AND that I missed it if it true that all the dolls got that option, I was so sure that it was limited to specifically the male dolls :doh)

And Ohh my that's one really handsome Elf Jude you got there!! :love If I know myself I might wait until the last few days when deciding if I buy her or not (but it looks like it might actually do it much to my saving accounts dismay even though I can afford it just fine)

10. Thank you. I usually go for the more tan dolls , but I do love A'slan. He's perfect for his character.

I've learned that you sometimes got to go with how you feel because you regret it later. I know this for a fact for I wanted the elf Jude but had just gotten XI,(Jude) the month previously and had other stuff pending so I didn't buy him. And I regretted it ever since. I just barely was able to find one a week or so ago for sale by pure luck and I couldn't be more thrilled. Not the 1st doll that had happen to. So now if I really like them that much I try to swing it. I got lucky this time. I figure the next time I may not be. And it sucks to try to hunt them down afterwards or never find them. I wish you well in what ever you decide.

and one for the road.

Xi, my blazing Dragon.

[​IMG]

11. He looks like iplehouse Rex from first view beautiful colour. And I love his eyes.

12. I really love the details on the armor set, and I'm happy to see it offered again, but... comparing the size to my collection, I'm doubting the gauntlets and sabatons could fit/look good on anything smaller than the body they're meant for.
      Anyone else have input?

13. I did wonder about that. I would love to own them and share them with another character, but that character is EID so not sure. Would love to know. Would be nice to have them work for both character.

14. I was tempted to buy just the armor since I can't afford Elf Jude as a whole right now, but I'm worried I'd be stuck with armor I can't use for awhile since I don't have any big boys yet. The EID body is bigger than the 71 Athletic, isn't it? It seems so in pictures, anyhow.

15. I keep going back to look at the fog grey dolls. I had no intention of purchasing a boy doll as I have 2....but that grey elf Jude is killing me right now. Whom ever did the face up....wow. Maybe time to sell one of my boys? Purchase a new boy? Buy grey elf Luthien? I have the funds...but didn't really plan to purchase another doll this year.
      I'll give myself until the last minute of July....

16. @ryuunohime, Well they are broader for sure. The 71 ath is more slender it seems. I'm not sure if they hands will be interchangeable or if the forearm may be to big for the wrist guards...

@Bluenocs, I'm trying to avoid that temptation. I thought the same thing. I LOVE his face up. I keep looking at it. Which is not a good thing.

17. Hey I don’t do elves and all my boys are realistic Asians but I love the faceup on Jude. It really is wonderful!

18. I am waiting til the last minute as well. I ordered a Yvonne earlier in the month but the Fog Grey Luthien I can’t get off my mind! Are you any closer to a decision? I’m very torn. Elves aren’t really my esthetic, but I can’t get her off my mind.

19. Haha. Me too! I did this with the Luthien I ordered as an elf the first time. I kept going back to her pictures, scrolling down the photo story until she turned from human to elf....and that first picture of her as an elf....Loved her. But elves don't really fit around here either. But gah, she looked so awesome. So on the last day at the last minute I ordered her....and her full set. Got all the blushing done (except her hands...not sure what I was thinking there...), same eyes, company face up. Now when I look at her I love her so much. Even if she is an elf. And honestly, Luthien as a human face does nothing for me.
      And now here she is in fog grey. Again she is so lovely. And I think has a totally different air about her. But I really like the Jude Elf as well....so I'm on the hook for both of them. And trying to talk myself out of it as that will be a pricey bill. I go to sleep dreaming of how to make some money to support the purchase of them both. What do we have left...5 days/????
      Yikes!!! :aeyepop:

20. In same path as you. Just ordered Naomi and was thinking about boy. She needs to have partner. Such a beauty can't be alone. Waited around one week and ordered Jarred as he is so good looking. So now I'm waiting two dolls from SartoriaJ. Even it hurts my wallet a lot.