1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Sartoria J Design Group - Part 2

Nov 22, 2020

1. It’s the final countdown lol. I’m trying so hard not to buy :chomp:.

2. When I started this hobby for real few years ago I promised some things to myself. One was that I'll never have more than five dolls, and the second was that I'll never buy any fantasy colored dolls.
      I broke both promises today and ordered a Fog Gray Dominic. Oops?

It's just... so hard to resist the pointed years and the gray.

Sartoria's gray seems beautiful, by the way. The dolls kinda look like ghosts, and I think that's amazing!

#222 Zonyah, Jul 26, 2021
      Last edited: Jul 26, 2021
    3. It is a beautiful looking grey. I'd be very curious to see it compared with other companies' grey resins.

4. I agree. The grey looks so soft. I'm not sure if it's the way they've had the face-ups done, but whatever, it looks fab. Congrats on your purchase. Hopefully you can post pics when he arrives. I'm so curious to see what he will look like in real life.

5. I have a Rose Gray as well as a blueish gray Females from Iple. I was thinking of pairing him with one of them, if he comes here.

6. I ordered naomi on warm ivory colour and Jarred on peach cream as I was dreaming about those two dolls. Ofcourse I'm on layaway and needed to sell my one of the dolls but it's OK. I don't mind to let old doll to new homes and le in two new dolls.
      For Grey skin and fantasy haracters is not for me even they are very beautiful dolls.

7. I most certainly will try to take pictures. I have this over ambitious idea of the freezing cold brown and gray late autumn photoshoot with some elegant gray doll. Maybe Dominic would be suitable for that.

8. I put an Elf Luthien on layaway~
      I’m getting her with a custom face up and tattoo, so excited!

9. Congrats. =) What kind of face up and tattoo are you getting?

10. Whelp! It just happened. I've officially ordered my Fog Grey Elf Luthien with some extra hands and feet (since I don't know if those options will be available after the event but my guess it would be not). Now time to sit and wait for a couple of months for her arrival. :shudder

11. @Amadiel Her face up is a mix of Juliet’s type A and B for her eyes, eyebrows and blushing and the lips of the Fog Grey Elf Luthien. She is also getting a small tattoo on her back.

12. @Kaname Kimura Grats! I am really excited to see how she turns out in real life!
      @Yuchan92 Grats to you too! Luthien is such an interesting mold :)

13. Congrats to anyone ordering the elves and hope you plan on sharing pictures! ;)
      The more I look at Lobelia the more I want to get her as a replacement for one of my current dolls. But as I think I mentioned before, the problem is that the body is totally wrong for that character...

14. @Ashemanu Thx! It's one of my favorite molds of Sartoriaj (my main favorite being the Naomi one) and last weekend I did get some ideas on what I wanna do with her for when she does arrive with a little help from a friend of mine who I just threw ideas at and she gave me feedback. It really helps me when I come up with new characters. :hug:

@Sianserais I'll do my best to share some pic. Taking plenty of pics I'm fairly good at but it's the sharing part that I'm lacking at. :sweat

15. I have ordered Elf Luthien with her basic face up, too! I have arranged with Jay a six month layaway, so it will be a long wait.
      Perhaps in the next months I will ask them to add a wig to my order or an outfit.
      She will be a character in Elder Scrolls that I developed into a different story. I would have ordered Elf Dominic in fog gray as her companion, too... but once at a time, lol.

Since it's the Aphrodite61 body, I hope there is compatibility with some SD outfits I already own. I have Iplehouse EID and YID already, and I hope new bodies are more like YID in size.

16. Well, I took the plunge again and ordered 2 more dolls: a fog-gray Lobelia and a Joshua. I'm a little nervous about the gray skin color but it does look lovely. I hope to get the other elves (I already have Dominic in Sonoran beige) in various skin colors sometime in the future, and of the 4 elves I thought she'd look best in the gray. I'm also thrilled to finally get Joshua with option-A makeup (who I'd hoped to get in the previous sale but he wasnt offered). He gives me a Jake Gyllenhaal vibe that I'm liking very much :love

17. Grats to all the orders, Jay really hit a nerve with fog grey :) Has anyone seen the picture on Instagram where all the fog grey dolls stand together? Totally impressive. I really hope you all will post pictures of your new girls and boy! Now I am waiting for them in MSD size, as they promised :D

18. Would you have the link? Thank you.

19. Could you please post picture of your Dominic? I am considering getting Jude in Sonoran Beige, but I find it hard to find any reference picture of this skin color on full doll. If you also had Iplehouse real skin comparison, it would be the best, but just your Dominic will be fine. Thanks a lot in advance :hug:.