1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Sartoria J Design Group - Part 2

Nov 22, 2020

1. I couldn't wait to see what Victoria looked like and I ordered a Naomi in sonoran beige. Ive wanted her so long. I ordered some clothes too. Too many beautiful dolls and too many good sales. Iplehouse is killin me! we will see how strong my will power is.

2. @Glitt3rGalaxy Congrats! The wait is definitely killing me. I've decided that even if I don't like Victoria, I'm going to buy Eleanor with the armor (assuming they sell the armor separately like they did with Dominic.) I was also tempted by Iplehouse but the need for that armor is too strong so I am resisting so far!

3. Nice choice! Eleanor is gorgeous too. All their girls are (guys too). Then they do a new faceup and you fall in love with a sculpt you didnt pay much attention to before. Absolute trouble

4. Paid my last payment for Naomi and Jarrad. Interesting how long I will wait till they will arrive

5. I feel like it takes a minimum of 3 months. I typically get a SartoriaJ faceup, so perhaps a bit longer. My grey Jude and Luthien are still pending, but they are paid off. Sooooooo, I try to practice patience. It's so hard.........

6. It’s so much fun to read all your posts. The excitement is contagious. I am looking forward to seeing everyone’s dolls. I think I will get the armor for Victoria, too. I hope I like her.

7. Yu is the next one on my list. I would like to purchase her before the end of december. But I would like to wait and see what Victoria looks like ( @Frillseeker I am soooo curious about that armor!!).

Maybe I'll be swayed!!!!! Maybe I'll find myself in a hotbed of beautiful dolls! Maybe I'll be faced with decisions that are almost impossible to make!!!!!

I can't wait!!:mwahaha

8. @Bluenocs You can be sure I’ll post pics when I get it!

9. The wait is killing me! I keep checking their instagram to see if they've posted any more teasers. I'm glad to see others are interested in the armor, too! We have about two weeks left!!

10. @Glitt3rGalaxy Congrats and can't wait to see your Naomi and please share pic of her in the nearly future :chibi

@Anita2006 Congrats! Jarrad is also on my wish list. I wanted a 73 zeus guy but hesitate between Philip and Jarrad :doh and need to see the incoming Matias before making the final decision. How many times I've been telling myself that I shouldn't buy new dolls because I have absolutely no more storage :| awwww

@Frillseeker waiting for more pic of Victoria, too :thumbup

and spam my redhead babe Naomi as a witch :wiggle
      [​IMG]The redhead witch by Khlovera, on Flickr

11. @Khlovera She is lovely. And that outfit is to die for. But - more pictures of Victoria? Are they any already? So far I have seen only the armor pieces.

12. @Khlovera she is just gorgeous!!! Love her as a red head. WOW

13. @Khlovera as soon as my pair will arrive I will make pictures of them.
      I understand you because I don't have more space at all for my big dolls. So those two will be my last big dolls for a while.
      I have one smart doll coming so it is big as well.
      Hope so one day I will move to bigger house and will have inafe space for my beauties to display.

14. @Ashemanu Jay just posted some preview pic of Matias' armour set as he will be releasing by this Friday, but no face has been shown yet, so as for Victoria, we are probably going to expecting some of her parts during next week (I guess)

@Bren thanks! Redhead is gorgeous and I'm still discovering more style for this beauty :lol:

@Anita2006 lol always so hard to say LAST DOLLS as I've done this at least 10 times a year. There was an empty guest room downstairs before I was a doll collector and now this room is full of doll box and accessories...:frownyblush:

15. @Khlovera I love her! Gorgeous styling.

And If Matias is going to have armor too, I am in big trouble...

I didn't order Dominic and I'm really kicking myself about that. I wasn't going to pay any attention to Matias, but now...now I will be in the "no more dolls" club for awhile if I end up getting both. :o

16. @Khlovera - I love your Naomi! She is a beauty!:)

And how about some Yvonne...while I'm here...:XD:

[​IMG]Karole by luluna33, on Flickr

17. @luluna Simply elegant and beautiful. I have always liked that dress.

18. @Khlovera I know. Think so most of collectors saying that. It will be last doll.. and then you see something new or attractive in good price and simply means it was not last doll.

19. I kind of like Matias in the preview pic on their Insta, but I think I'll pass this time (and I'll try to keep my head when Victoria comes out). I don't want to pay now for something I'll see maybe next summer. I've been waiting for my last summer's order for so long already, and I don't really enjoy the way this hobby's wait times are going recently and how the doll getting delivered within the promised wait time is more of an exception than a rule nowadays. Sure, covid and whatnot, but it's been around for soon 2 years, and I don't think delays occurring from it would be all unforeseen to companies at this point.

That being said, for the future I do have a selfish wish the fate of 71ATH is not that of the 63CUR body now that they've got the new Zeus line out and about. I hope they will consider releasing the Zeus heads also on the 71ATH body for the sake of us who prefer the smaller body.

20. @vauhtikatti I agree with your selfish wish. It is mine also. The Zeus body is nice, but it's not my style. I much prefer the 71ATH. Having said that, it appears that the two bodies have a very different aesthetic, so I feel the 71ATH will stick around.