1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Sartoria J Design Group - Part 2

Nov 22, 2020

1. @Khlovera & @skyealloway

I found a solution to what bothered me. I hope you guys don't mind that it's black and white. I'll keep this here so you can come back and reference them.

I won't delete them. Others may want to see as well.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Many thanks to everyone for the compliments. Another photo of Jarrad.
      [​IMG]

3. Bren, that's so kind of you!!! That was a great idea, thanks so much for sharing. B&W photos are so classic, and always known to bring out features, and especially eyes. Your guy has such gorgeous eyes! :D I especially love your portrait photo of Thunderheart, he's totally incredible <3

lenacat26, that's such great styling for your handsome Jarrad. He is a beautiful sculpt, isn't he.

Luluna, your Judes are amazing! Congrats on your new 51cm arrival!

4. @Bren thank you, that is useful to see!

5. Dominic head pics on IG.
      Love me some Mads :D hehe

6. I may or may not be stalking the site since yesterday to see when he'll be posted... (Hi everyone btw!)

7. #47 Twisty, Dec 18, 2020
      Last edited: Dec 18, 2020
    8. I know Twisty; If someone was to look up the word "Perfection" in the dictionary now, a picture of him is what they'll find :thumbup:abambi:
      Swoon-worthy, I totally agree :D... and my final bjd commitment for the next few months/ever! It had to be done!

9. Oh dear. Dominic is another great sculpt, and I'm loving the details on that armor set! Don't know what I would do with him, though.

10. He's a work of art and the armor and outfit is amazing. They are so good! Luckily for my wallet, he's not Asian so I won't get him. But wow! Can't wait to see owner pics here!

11. Dominic looks much better with faceup than the blank photos I saw on instagram. That wig is so fun. Somehow, the elf head looks even more like Mads than the normal??

Might be my favorite full set of the year, love the hair, the armor, and the clothes.

12. Ooh, thank you @Twisty ! He looks really good. I'm not sure if I love him enough to spend that much money, though. At least I have until the 3rd to decide...

13. I haven't been tempted to buy a SJ head until now. Dominic :hearteyes:

14. Exactly what I thought!!

15. Dominic’s full set is amazing! The elf sculpt is a cutie too. Everything is just dead perfect!

16. He does looks a little like Mads (though not as much as a bunch of Granado sculpts imo). I love, love, love his armour set!

17. Maybe I'm a little crazy but when I see Dominic, I get the Jeremy Irons Vibes (when younger) when I see the face up but for sure Mads as a blank sculpt. So strange.

That armor set is to die for. My Xi Dragon is clamoring for me to buy it. I tell the bum to go and get a job and buy it himself.:wiggle:lol:

18. Yes, I thought he looked like Jeremy Irons! I'm still waffling at that fullset cost, but I do love that armor. The detailing is beautiful.

I feel silly for asking, but who is this Mads everyone keeps mentioning?

19. Don't feel silly. At first I too wondered who they were talking about and then it hit me. Mads Mikkelsen. He is the guy who is taking over the role from Johnny Depp in Fantastic Beast franchise. He's been in many other movies as well.

Yeah. That armor is beautifully detailed. I want at least something of it.

20. I suppose he's most well known for playing Hannibal Lecter in the TV series from a few years back. He's got cheekbones sharp enough to cut metal. :whee: