1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Sartoria J Design Group - Part 2

Nov 22, 2020

1. He is fantastic !
      I was really hoping you could order both heads with one body like they did Dominic.

2. Yeah, I'm sure they mentioned that in the promo email they sent us the day before? Doesn't seem to be an option yet though...

3. He seems to be to be a mix between Lestat and Louie haha!

4. Jude checking out his girlfriend's new chain mail....
      [​IMG]

5. Thanks. I was a bit reluctant to let her leave one of my other guys, but Jude was just too handsome to resist, and dolls do have a mind of their own.

6. Option to order both heads with one body is now available :)

7. I don't know if anyone follows @staff_00j on instagram but they have a recent post of beautiful"fox" hands for the new girl...

8. I would love to see the human head with the face up of the Kitsune head ...

9. I thought the same.

10. Oooh, so the new girl has really caught my eye. Does any one know which feet and hands come default with the doll?
      Or do the hand paddles come with the doll or only seperate?
      Thanks so much!! Just getting confused trying to find the info on the site. :sweat

11. Just a simple aqua dress for Lobelia

[​IMG]

12. My Elf Luthien landed yesterday. I took some time today to release her from her box and am currently playing around with her. She is very different from my crew and I'm still trying to get a feel for her......

13. Grats to your girl! She is a very unusual mold, certainly not for everyone. Well, to be honest, only for a few people, I think. I really hope you will start liking her! I am rather fond of my Luthien, although she is the MSD-version. Do you have pictures of yours?

14. @Bluenocs congrats! What color did you get for Luthien?

15. Jude and Grace in the meadow on a foggy morning....
      [​IMG]

16. @Ashemanu you are right, especially now that I have her in hand. She is very unique. I am trying to put my finger on my girl's vibe....old soul perhaps? I had her face up done exactly as the Elf Luthien's face up on the website. She has dark make up and fabulous, faint freckles all over her face. Only thing is I had them do torso blushing and they didn't extend the freckles down to her chest. I really wish I had specified that, but didn't think of it at the time.

@skyealloway I got her in amber beige. This is my first darker skinned girl and I think that will take some getting used to as she is darker than I thought she would be. And maybe it's not that, other than the actual tone of beige that is getting me thinking. She will be tough to find a wig for. I've tried on an assortment of styles and colours and other than plain black, nothing is really complementing her skin tone. Plus I own very few 7-8 sized wigs! Oops.

I think I'll do some pictures. I did take some impromptu pics, but DOA won't let me post them (perhaps because the definition of her nips are showing through her dress?). Oh well, just prompts for better pictures!!

17. @MB Lilac Your dolls look absolutely gorgeous with all those bluebells surrounding them~

18. I took a bunch of pictures of my Elf Luthien yesterday. She photographs well in bright sunlight....It's kind of an odd staging in the pictures....I took them against my indoor mini greenhouse. But there are a variety of styles to give you an idea of what she looks like.

SartoriaJ

19. Wonderful photos! I very much like the SD Luthien. Lol its too bad they don't post side-by-side pics of their SD and MSD versions together!