1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Sartoria J Design Group - Part 2

Nov 22, 2020

1. I'm really excited to see the new body. I am worried though I will like it less than the current curvy body which I LOVE. My funds are super tied up for the moment on two other layaways...so the boyfriend bought me the first payment of layaway for Yvonne. Mother's Day gift. I'm sooo excited. She'll be my first from Satoria J. I love so many of their sculpts so I know I'll wind up getting the new body even if is not as beautiful as the Curvy.

Oh and I tried looking at the Aphrodite 45 body to see if like, it's going to be a bigger version of that? But it looks, to me, like a smaller version of the current Curve body so I'm not sure why its named what it is. Hmmm

2. I just hope the heads are not too big for the new shorter body then.

3. If the wig is stretchy, 7-8 should fit. That's the size I get for most of my more-realistic 1/3 dolls, because I like a tight fit. If it's not, go for 8-9.

Dan's definitely handsome, and I also agree he's rather similar to Jude. What I really want is his outfit, however!

4. @Sianserais - That outfit was done before...I'd post a photo of it but it's currently on my Venito. It's really nice!

5. Thank you! That certainly opens up a lot of options!

6. Ok. I'm falling for Dan! That face up and that outfit!!! I do not need another large man doll. But he is so tempting. Hopefully he'll come back around again. Maybe my Luthien needs a swashbuckling antagonist!!

7. Comparison photos of the 61aph and 63 curvy bodies are up! I like the proportions of the new body, but I guess I was expecting a more dramatic difference. And what's with the tiny feet? Are they sized to fit SD16 girl shoes?

8. Ooh! I'm kind of glad it's still the same "feel," though I like that the hips are toned down. He says they can still share heads and clothes, too, which is nice. I liked the comparison photos with the 71 guys, too, so we can see how they look. I would have preferred they stayed at 63, but with heel feet it seems to work out alright.

9. Aww, I like the new body. It definitely has the same feel as the old. I think I prefer the old though, with more curves and more height though, so I'm glad I got my girl on the 63 body.

10. As much as I dislike how short the 61 is (please, I would die for some tall ladies!!), I absolutely adore how soft her tummy is. It looks so natural! Now if a doll company could make a soft big boy...that'd be my dreams come true.

11. Hello! I'm new to Sartoria J's items (alas the doll I would like to buy is sold out) and I am curious to know what other dolls do you own that can fit into their clothes? I was comparing the measurement charts for Fairyland and Withdoll to the ones on Sartoria's site and I worry that if I buy the clothes, they might look obviously too big on such dolls. Since I can't get a SartoriaJ doll now, what other dolls do you know fit their clothing lines well? I apologize if this has been asked before!:abow:

12. Their SD sized clothes fit Iplehouse girls for sure (eid, sid, and yid, + probably hid) and I believe SID men/some of it is sized for EID men. Feeple65 girls also wear around that size, as well as I believe Supia 65cm bodies, soom’s old supergem body, twigling dolls (though their hips are often too wide for pants/fitted dresses), probably dollstown 17/18 girls (maybe the 15?), impldoll star and idol girls, dollshe 26f girls, and other 62-65cm girls. I’m not nearly as well versed in male sculpts, but SJ also used to make clothes for Dollshe dolls, so it probably will fit the 28m/18m dolls too.

13. If I have any doubt about the fit of an article of clothing, I go to their Etsy store. They state which dolls can wear it in the description.

14. Does anyone know if they plan on re-releasing the 51 Athletic Dolls again? I was going to order one but went in another direction and now I regret it!

15. I thought they were going to release them every other month. So in June?

16. Jarrad stops by the unfinished house in his unfinished cape. I live in hope that everything will get finished. LOL.

[​IMG]

17. @Frillseeker Even in his unfinished state he looks real good! Love what I can see of the house - it must be one hell of a diorama!

18. Oooh talk about unfinished projects... *glances at my still-floating Jude head* :sweat

19. Who is eyeing the Instagram teasers of Juliet!?