1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Sartoria J Design Group - Part 2

Nov 22, 2020

1. Juliet is up!!!
      Oh boy the dark haired version of her is stunning, IMO, ...does she look like she is in the Sonoran Beige resin?

2. She is very pretty! But now I have a question. Do the ears come with holes for all the earrings? Or do you have to pierce their ears yourself? It has me very curious!

3. StrontiumDog yes, it says in a promo email that the dark haired Juliet is Sonoran Beige and that the blonde Juliet is peach cream.

Jessholy, the ears don't automatically come with piercings. I know some brave people do them themselves :aeyepop: Much braver than me!!! You can request the ears to be pierced by SartoriaJ in Q&A after you've ordered, together with your makeup choice. At least, I know that's how it worked in the past. Maybe best to Q&A Jay first to check, unless someone here can advise from more recent experience?

4. @LilyAndRuby :abow: - D'oh! I completely missed that information in the email...thank you for pointing it out and confirming the colour. The email also answered another question about eye size, so I really should pay more attention to promos.

It feels like Juliet has peaked my interest enough that I am now in research-before-buy-mode. The face sculpt has ticked all the boxes for me, but the body wouldn't be right for her character. Ok, gonna go do some checking out of resins/bodies....*dashes off*

5. @jessholy I had my Luthien's ears pierced by Jay. There is no way I am brave enough to do them on my own. I messaged him on his message board and I believe he did it for a small charge. Now my girl can wear all the pretty earrings. Only wish I had done that for my Yvonne as well....

6. As much as I do like the new Juliet, I love the outfits that she's wearing!! I might be ordering the girls some new stuff to wear!!!
      Maybe...I also suffer from buyer's remorse before I hit the buy button. However, those outfits are so lovely.....

7. At last I have all the wigs and fripperies for Eleanor. Now she plans her wardrobe. Any guesses who inspired this outfit?

[​IMG]

8. i think so it will be outfit from outlander? i ques :-)

9. @Anita2006 You got it right! ❤️ At least, it will be inspired by Outlander.

10. one day I will buy sartoriaj doll as well. at the moment I'm owning just an iplehouse.
      @Frillseeker will wait for the final result of this outfit then :-)

11. I am loving all there teaser photos going up on Instagram for the grey dolls. The first two, Lobelia and Philip, made me think there was going to be like a goth vampire theme. But then Sarah is in a wedding dress and I don't quite understand that look as much. Now Elf Dominic thou, he looks so fantastic! Lots of texturing in his Faceup.

12. I absolutely adore all these dolls in fog grey. It´s such a lovely color. And I love the outfits as well. Especially the corpse bride dress. I really hope the fog grey MSDs will look as cool as their big counterparts.

13. @Ashemanu, @skyealloway

I swore I was done buying SD Sartoriaj, I mean how many does a person need? So my fog grey Lobelia should be here in 90 days. So much for silly resolutions. I just could not resist her.

14. She is tempting.

15. @Frillseeker :XD::XD: Haha love it! I'm excited to see her when she arrives!

16. Damn, I just checked SartoriaJ's website by accident and fell completely in love with Elf Dominic...
      He is just gorgeous and perfectly fits a character I had in mind for a while.
      But 71cm is quite big, my biggest doll is 58cm, plus I still have a doll on layaway...
      Why do you always discover gorgeous dolls when it doesn't really fit your financial plan at the moment? :sigh Need. To. Resist.

17. @Amadiel they might re-release the MSD sized Elf Dominic...I feel the same way and want one of their dolls, but I want an MSD sized doll.

18. I have question for all of you. I buyed Naomi on afrodite 61 body and I'm curious when they will send me invoice for first payment. I ordered her today so got confirmation letter but still waiting invoice for payment. Anyone know how it works? I wrote on the layaway board as they written on description.

19. Congrats on ordering Naomi, Anita2006! They usually respond to messages the next day due to time differences. It will be worth checking your PayPal account too as the installment invoice will appear in there within a couple of days, sometimes without separate email notification.

Fog Grey Elf Luthien is up! I can't see those amazing cat eyes anywhere on the site though. Wonder if they will be available to order? Hope so :kitty2