1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

SartoriaJ Mini Part II

Aug 19, 2023

1. I agree about the faux leather! I avoid it also.

2. Ack! I never noticed a new thread was up until now!
      Yes I was also disappointed by the Halloween MSD selections, SD dolls get all the best stuff lol. I really liked the pant suit girl set for SD, but alas I only collect MSD. I nearly bought the set "Dusk" but still haven't committed. It seems like it has the most versatile pieces.

I'm not a fan of the new 1/4. They are cute and styled well but at this point my whole collection is styled with smaller heads so I'll pass.

3. Started work on Matias' knight outfit. The surcoat is almost done, and he's trying it on over Jude's tunic at the moment. But he looked so handsome I had to take a photo....
      [​IMG]

4. @luluna grey Jude is fantastic, is his eyes also grey?

5. Thank you! Yes his eyes are a gray too. You can see them better in this shot with a Fog Gray Phillip who has blue eyes.:)

[​IMG]Ferrin and Kennit by luluna33, on Flickr

6. I'm excited to see the new revamp of the athletic body! I like mine OK but it's not my favorite. I think I tolerate the body because I like the face so much.

7. I've seen a photo of the new body on Instagram...II have mixed feelings about it...the torso joint is nicer...the shoulders look a bit big and the abdomen is nice but very youthful looking to me....I hope it will pass for an older man.

And I'm really sorry to lose the Zeus option for the MSD men. At least with the big shoulders you got lots of muscles with it.;)

8. I love both of their older bodies and yeah. Zeus for sure will be missed. I'm glad that I was able thru the last couple of years to add some to the crew before they discontinued them.

9. They said on the 71cm one that there won't be mobility thighs, I don't know if there will be any on the new 51 ATH

10. I’m looking forward to the new body - I’m liking the look of it so far! I hope they do comparison pics with the old one so we can compare.

Also the holiday sale looks very exciting!!! New dolls and free shipping! Anyone got any plans for new dolls already?

11. I agree. My SJ guys don't pose very well, and their arms won't hold a pose at all unless they are wired. But their faces are so gorgeous, so like you I put up with it. I much prefer my FID guys for posing. So I hope the new bodies are better.

12. I was looking at the holiday sale and thinking of ordering Adrian finally, only to go on the 1/4 dolls and to not find that head? Whut. I saw the notice about them changing bodies but when did they take down some of the heads?

13. Not all heads are available when they were limited and unfortunstely, Adrian was discontinued last May.

14. It never hurts to ask if a head will be available again.

15. Finally finished part of Matias' armour...

[​IMG]

16. What skintone is he? :)

17. He looks amazing!!! I love what you’ve done!!!