1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

SC doll *Flower and Junior* discussion part 1

Dec 16, 2012

1. Wow, your Mizi is absolutely stunning :aeyepop::D so beautiful!
      I especially like the third eye ornaments :)

2. Can I ask here if anyone received a tracking number for their order? Small contacted me on the 29th of June to say my head would ship that week and I've not heard anything back since...

3. This company's dolls are so cute - and so distinctive! I love Mushiyi the most.

Does anyone know if the creator has a blog, twitter, instagram or other social media? I'd love to follow them.

4. I have the same situation with a tracking number given to me! If your head arrived safely though, I'll try not to worry too much!

5. It was shipped on the 1st which was exciting but so far it hasn't scanned in America yet so I'm getting a little worried :<

6. Sorry, I misread your comment and thought the head had arrived regardless of the tracking not working. Would you be happy to share your tracking number with me via pm?

ETA
      I've sent another email this morning (7/17/2017) to ask her to kindly check the tracking number I received, it's not recognised at all, so I doubt it's suddenly going to work!

#446 beatnik, Jul 15, 2017
      Last edited: Jul 17, 2017
    7. Oh no, she stopped making the dolls on 30th of June? I really wanted a Yabi. :( This is happening all too often.

8. The head started moving last week! So if all goes well, it may be with me by tomorrow. That's a relief! ;)

ETA she arrived yesterday and looks great on the Dollzone Renata body I had waiting for her. The colour match isn't perfect but close enough. She's in WS and the body is the new DZ WS. Here's Fume in the garden with the setting sun.
      [​IMG]

#448 beatnik, Jul 24, 2017
      Last edited: Jul 26, 2017
    9. Congrats!! She looks great!!

10. @beatnik, I'm absolutely fascinated by that combination...totally awesome! I've always loved the Mizi head and the Renata body, but I never even considered putting them both together. That's a brilliant idea and the proportions look wonderful. What a fascinating character she's destined to be!:D

11. @superXasian and @PoeticSoul Thank you both. I have some plans for her look in mind already. I'll be sharing here once she's done

12. Beatnik, she looks fantastic!

I'm so sad to hear that Flower and Junior has stopped producing dolls. I think they have such a unique and lovely style.

13. Yes, I wholeheartedly agree! There is just something very special about them that tugs at the heartstrings. I remember when I first saw one of their sculpts (Mizi) I was thoroughly enchanted by her and couldn't stop thinking about her. It was such a strong emotional response, I simply had to have one. She is truly one of my most treasured dolls.:)

14. @stray.dream She didn't stop making dolls,only discontinued the previous batch of sculpts. =)
      I actually received one of the not yet released sculpts (Little Why) as a gift for the delay in my order.
      The upcoming sculpts are under the "New Doll" tab on her site.

I'm excited to see the other new sculpts,her dolls are so distinct and lovely!

15. Hello! Popping in to say I ordered a Mushiyi last month and I just received her today. I'm so in love and I'm so glad I snagged her when I did. :D

16. Wow, that's good to hear! Do you think they'll ever release the original sculpts again?

17. I don't believe so @mysskies she stated that they would be discontinued after the last ordering period.

18. Oh yay! Bit sad I missed the chance to get a Mushiyi but glad to see new work :)

19. Guys, I'm so excited - my Mizi head is in customs right now! Yesterday I sent over the needed papers and I hope the head maybe will be here by the end of the week :dance
      At the moment I'm quite not sure which body she'll get in the future....but I love the Mizi/DC Queena-hybrid here on the forum :love

20. I was able to pick up my Mizi W yesterday!
      I didn't know what color to expect, I don't know if anyone else noticed but her description had to different resin colors listed whereas every other doll only had one.

At the top near her name it said Head/White, and in the lower description it said Normal Resin

I was really hoping she'd be normal resin, but I can make white work. :U

[​IMG]
      I played headswap with my Withdoll Emma in Rose White, and Mizi is just a hair lighter and cream colored.