1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

SC doll *Flower and Junior* discussion part 1

Dec 16, 2012

1. Congrats! Yeah, F&J's white is very creamy, but I like it! ^u^

2. Hi guys :D I hope this thread is still open! I recently bought a secondhand Kaka head in NS and I am so excited to get him!! Does anyone know if the 42cm Little Monica boy body would be a good fit for a body?

3. Mizi is discontinued unfortunately. :<

I saw a sales thread for one here on DoA a couple months ago, I'm not sure if it sold though.
      You can try searching for that before making a WTB thread!

4. Can't find the sales post. That's sad news but hopefully I can get my hands on secondhand Mizi one day! Thanks for letting me know. :hug:

I tried to drop them a message anyway. Let's see what they reply.

5. It's cool to see another Czech collector interested in Flower and Junior! Sometimes the discontinued sculpts pop up, or you might even have some luck emailing the company to ask if maybe they have an extra head from a layaway that fell through or some other "calamity." :D Good luck!

6. Thank you so much! :hug: I've tried to send her a message asking if she maybe has some left so fingers crossed!

7. @PumpkinKings I found the sales thread but she was sold already. :(
      I tried the WTB post. I'm offering 150$ so hopefully someone will be interested.

8. Congrats to all the arrivals! @beatnik I love the Renata body combo!!

My Mizi head came back from Darjeeling Studios recently, so I took a few new photos. I need to get more camera batteries so I can take better pics next year. Her new set of 3 heart eyes will be ready next year too.
      Anywho, here's Gomesia with her new faceup!
      [​IMG]

9. @Beansproutmomo Wow, love her eyes! Could I ask where you got such heart pupil eyes? I've only seen cat pupil and butterfly pupil around, and here I thought I was an eye junkie! :D

10. I am super tempted by the little fox head and Mizi

As i am very new to hybriding, what doll bodys/colors would you recommend?

@Beansproutmomo I love the Rokurobi of yours so much! It's such a brilliant idea! I would love to have my girl and your girl in a photoshooting together u.u

11. Mizi is available by group pre-order only until January 18th! Minimum of 30 orders must be reached.

12. @Sonik I understood that :3 but thanks for letting me know again.

right now i a more worried about a body (゜∇゜)

Edit: Aaaaand I bought Mizi and the little Fox :3 Now I take my time to research bodies...

Right now I feel like dollzone or loongsoul....

#472 RumDilly, Dec 19, 2017
      Last edited: Dec 20, 2017
    13. I currently have my Mizi on a Luts MSD body and the normal skin color match is pretty much perfect. I've also seen excellent matches on Dollzone and Doll Chateau bodies in their normal pink skin.

14. Oh, sorry for spamming then! :XD:My previous post about it has been deleted so I’m not sure if everyone has read it.

Thank you for joining the group purchase, dear, I hope we can make those 30 pieces!!!

15. @Sonik I hoping for the best too U.u
      if not I will try to be positive about it....but darn the heads are just so cute!

16. @RumDilly
      I have a loongsoul B-G42-03 body and a Mizi.W head, and as far as proportions go she does end up being a bit bobbleheaded, but in a kind of cute way? Mizi.W has a pretty big noggin (I'd say she's about the size of a luts kid delf). Unfortunately my LS body is in NSP, so I can't say much for the match between F&J white and LS white.

The Spiritdoll smart girl body is a fairly good match in proportions to Mizi.W, but the spiritdoll white skin is more creamy than F&J white (Or my body is yellowed, I've never owned a spiritdoll before, and I purchased it 2nd hand.) In my opinion the resin match isn't so bad that you couldn't fix it with a faceup, and this is the body I am going to put my Mizi.W on... when I get around to putting it back together... haha :sweat

17. @sanachii
      thanks a lot for all the information! I have LoongSoul WS here, so I could definitly compare once the heads are here
      As for spirit doll, I just checked and the neck seems a little bit think, at least for the little fox... it is writtem, that he has like a 6,5cm neckhole and i want him to be male....so a dollzone body it might be for him...

For Mizi I am not sure yet if the character should be a male or female U.u I will ponder it. Acutally a centaur body might work too for the character I have in might....but something.....slender
      but if I dont find anything I might give the spiritdoll a try :3

edit: just stumbled over the dollchateu K-15 body O_o slenderwise it is a match....but woud Mizis head fit?

when you get around putting it together, please send some pictures!

#477 RumDilly, Dec 21, 2017
      Last edited: Dec 21, 2017
    18. Hi all, I've just joined the order for the Mizi head, didn't have plans for her but she's too cute to resist! She'll be my first floating head so not sure what I'll end up doing with her. If the DC bodies fit then I might look at the spider body and go for a demon look.

19. @Scoops, putting a Mizi head on a spider body sounds like an awesome idea...what a fascinating doll she would make!:) I don't believe anyone has tried that combination before, at least not that I've seen.

20. Hi guys! I was just informed by Flower and Junior that the pre-order of Mizi head was lowered to 15 pieces and white skin option only as there was no demand in the normal skin choice.
      There is only one week left but still a few pieces needed to reach the minimum limit so please join us to get this lovely sculpt! ^ ^