1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

SC doll *Flower and Junior* discussion part 1

Dec 16, 2012

1. fingers crossed we reach the minimum! :clover

2. Sorry I'm so late to reply! Thank you!
      The 2 heart eyes she has now were from an old Bratzillaz doll. Lol!

Also thank you @RumDilly !!

3. Thank you, I just hope the minimum order is reached so that I can give it a go!

4. @Scoops @BuildingBridges Fingers crossed! Another girl just told me she will place order. We are so close now! ^ ^

5. Yay can't wait to see more Mizi's!!

Here is another photo of Gomesia from my last photoshoot with her.
      Made use of her long neck. Hehehe

[​IMG]

6. I've decided pretty much for sure that I will join the group order for Mizi.W this weekend after I get paid! Thank you @Sonik for helping to organise this! :aheartbea

Now I just have to decide on a body to get her eventually... that probably won't happen this year though

7. oh i was really interested but i wanted her in normal skin with the flower&junior body there was?? waah.......
      i hope she'll pop up second hand ;p;

8. I'm glad that you will join us too! :hug: No problem! I'm really happy that Flower and Junior agreed to open this pre-order.

My Mizi will probably be a floating head too for a long time.

9. Finally located this thread AAAA////wanted to drop in and say I placed an order for Mizi.W three days ago, hope the quota can be accomplished weep

10. Just placed an order for TWO heads - one for me and one for my wife! :dance I hope we'll have enough people!

11. I ordered two heads too and know about at least two other people who ordered Mizi as well so I'm happy to announce we have reached the goal of minimum of 15 pieces! :cheer

12. yes!!!! \o/
      now i can start planning in earnest.... :evilplot:

13. Woohoo! :sumomo:I'm trying to decide what I want to do with her. It's maybe a little cliché but I kind of want her to be some kind of oracle... maybe with a super sparkly third eye.

14. [​IMG]

So, I finally got around to restringing my Spiritdoll smart body and get Whitlea together <3 The resin match isn't the greatest (it is not quite as bad in person, but definitively noticeable anyway!), but then again I have a sneaking suspicion my spiritdoll body might be a bit yellowed since I bought her 2nd hand, none the less I quite like this hybrid~

The eyes and the wig is temporary (and the wig is actually a Feeple60 sized frappzilla soy wig held in place by the hairband and the fact her noggin is freaking massive!). She is suppose to have brown eyes and brown hair, I've just not found the time and motivation to make wigs yet T_T''

15. She's going to be so cute!!

16. Though temporary, still gorgeous!!Love the colours, especially the eyes✧*。 hope you can find the time and motivation some time!/more pics are always a blessing right

17. Hey there!

I've just purchased a Mizi head and I'm stoked for its arrival. I have a MNF Moe all blushed and ready for the head, but I've never seen a Mizi head on a MNF, and was wondering if anyone had any photos of their Mizi on a Minifee?

Thanks!

18. Sweet!!
      Hmm I have A modded minifee body, but I'd have to restring it with an s-hook. I can try to do that this weekend, unless someone else has already tried it.

19. I know this is the Mini thread, but there's no Large thread for this company yet. So I wanted to let you guys know, F&J told me that if there's enough interest in NS SD Char, they'll add the choice for us! So we need enough interest for 15 pieces! ^_^ I asked on FB too, so if you want this head in NS, drop me a message!

20. What sort of bodies do you imagine the Char head looks good on? I've searched for it on here & IG and it seems like most people have put it on 1/4 size bodies, I was hoping to have 1/3...

PS I am a little confused about this sculpt, because browsing the archives on here, the head that's available now looks quite different from the older "Char"s I can find. Does it just have the same name? The shape of the nose, lips, eyes is not the same.

#500 vignoche, Jan 28, 2018
      Last edited: Jan 28, 2018