1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

SC doll *Flower and Junior* discussion part 1

Dec 16, 2012

1. It's the SD version of Char, so things can look different between MSD and SD versions ^ ^ The older version Char is MSD, this new one is SD.

2. Thanks, that makes sense.

3. That's super sweet of you, but she should arrive Thursday, so I can wait if no one already has a set up. I recently restrung my MF and it was slightly irritating, so I'd rather save you the trouble. <3 Thank you for your offer, though. :) I love what you've done with your Mizi head, however. I never would have thought of using multiple neck extensions, it's a unique look for sure, the neck's posing is awesome and interesting!

4. @chibirosie
      I restrung my fairyline body with a S hook and had my Mizi.W on it for a little while. In my opinion Mizi.W looks very bobble-headed on the FL body (she has quite a big noggin) and the F&J white resin is a tad more on the creamy side than FL (or at least she is more creamy than my late 2017 fairyland WS) but not so much that I was bothered by the difference.

I can try and get some decent pictures when I get home later today :]

5. Ok cool, thanks! Lol
      Hope it works for you. :)

Thank you so much as well about my Mizi. I'm so excited to see new ones here.

6. [​IMG]

I'm late, but for future reference I'll post this here anyway :sweat
      Mizi.W on the fairyline Alicia seahorse body. Err, I think the head is too big for the fairyline body (and therefore too big for the moe-line too) but that is just my personal taste. It is certainly adorable tho.

7. I see what you mean. Thank you so much for posting. :) I could probably tolerate it if I made a really thin wig for her, but I also have a 42cm Loongsoul body I COULD put her on, she's a slightly larger scale than my minifees, but that would mean swapping the body of another character. So many decisions... Thank you so much for your help. :)

Jupiter came in the mail today! She's everything I could have hoped for. - sniff-

You were definitely right about her head being too large for the moe line, I did end up using my Loongsoul body instead to hold her. The proportions are much better, I stared at her on the MF body and tried to like it so much, but I think she looks much better now.

Jupiter arrived today, and I'm in love with her!

Sorry for url, I haven't been able to get Flickr to work with me recently, but there she is! I can't stop staring at her. <3

#507 chibirosie, Jan 31, 2018
      Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2018
    8. @chibirosie
      Congratulations on her arrival <3

Funny thing, I was actually planning on using a loongsoul body for my Mizi.W too, but then after I ordered a NSP LS body I was notified by the F&J sculptor that they were out of NS heads, and that they sent out a WS head instead. :doh

9. Oh that's no good. >~< Have you decided to place it on a new body, or try to color match/dye it? I'm sorry that happened, I know that can be disappointing, especially when rather expensive plans go awry. I've considered investing in an airbrush to make it easier to try to match skin tones, but at the same time I catch myself wondering if there is another resin purchase I could make that would match better, but I just want as few projects as possible at once to really give them the love they need.

10. @chibirosie
      I ended up putting her on my Spiritdoll smart body after my original plans for that body fell through :sweat Actually, none of my white skin dolls ended up on the bodies I originally intended for them, but whatever, it all worked out~

also, Airbrush sounds like a pretty good buy, IMO.

11. @sanachii

That's awesome that everything worked out, I really love when that happens. I'm thankful that mine matched so well, because I really wasn't incredibly fond of the Loongsoul body until the Mizi. W head went on it. It's like they were meant to be. :)

The idea of the airbrush is exciting, just have to do extensive research before I'm comfortable using it on my babies, I'm sure.

12. Oh my gosh! I just receive my Mizi W from the last pre-order!! My heart wasn't ready yet and I never received any shipping notice... She's so cute!

13. Whoa, from the January pre-order?! Nice!

14. that gives me hope that my mizi head will arrive soon as well!
      I saw a notice on instagram from Flower and Junior, that they will send out all prders before feb 10 because of the chinese holiday....
      but I didn't think it would be that quick @.@

15. I didn't expect them so quickly either! It would be amazing to them so soon. Congrats, @Nemeith! Do you have any special plans for her?

16. Flower & Jr really does ship exceptionally fast!!

When I ordered my Mizi last June before she was discontinued, she was delivered by the end of July!

Granted, I never got a shipping notice and she was mailed to my billing address instead of my shipping address (thankfully my billing address is where my grandparents live just an hour away, so she was close!) but I'll forgive both of those because of how fast she arrived. ;)

17. Oh wow, my head just showed up. The box and COA are super cute and unique!

Aaaand now I get to read back through the thread and decide on a body. I'm leaning toward DC since I want something not-quite-human.

18. I got my two heads as well :3 Mizi and Fox!
      I really would like both of them to be boys, so I have to research some bodys....

I wonder if Mizi might acutally work on a centaur body of any kind @.@ any ideas?

19. I've not gotten fox yet :( If he was shipped, I'd like to know because there's a chance that he'll be held at customs for over a month (like another package of mine), and it would be nice to know T_T

20. hm...then it might be better if you ask FJ or call the customs. @.@ I usually have not much trouble with customs, but maybe because i am in japan...

would a luts body work with the mizi head?