1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

SC doll *Flower and Junior* discussion part 1

Dec 16, 2012

1. I just received my Mizi.W head today, so now the serious hunt for bodies can begin. I don't suppose anyone could tell me if doll family H white skin matches or even comes close?

2. Yay my Yabi showed up in the mail today!! I put him on a dollmore ballet kid body for now.. The size is ok but I'm thinking of trying to put him on an imda 4.3 body? Does anyone have a size compare for that?
      [​IMG]

#562 Toodles, May 19, 2018
      Last edited: May 19, 2018
    3. I've also received my Yabi without any kind of notice, but I don't have a body for him yet. I'm planning on a Doll Chateau kid body for him, so does anyone have any experience with the match between DC white and F&J white skin, and the neck size?

4. @WasteOfMuch I made a resin comparison a while back with DZ/DC old and new white with F&J white! My Yabi is from an older batch so I'm not sure how much the resin varies in colour, but the photos were taken when he just arrived.

5. @avianAnnihilator Oh, it seems pretty much perfect! That eases a lot of my worries, and should teach me to at least skim through a thread before asking questions :sweat

6. @WasteOfMuch Oh no worries! It was no trouble finding it again ^^

7. Hi, I really like the Mushiyi and Kaka sculpts and want to know which eyes size would fit them since their eyes seem pretty small?

8. Love this brand!! I’m waiting for a new doll for sell today! :)

9. In case you didn't see the thread from Small :3

it is a little bit short notice, but she is having Little Fox with open eyes up for pre-order until the 5th June
      15 orders need to be reached. More infos are on her website (。・ω・。)ゞ

10. Today I got Char's head, it was really a long wait. I can not look at it, even at work, I want to keep it in my hands \(≧▽≦)/
      Only now it is necessary to pick up a body. I like the bodies of dollzone, do you think it's suitable for sd head F&J?

11. My little ghost finally got her dream valley body! The resin match is pretty spot on, I'll try to get a better photo in the near future. I'm going to blush the body to match her face up and try to make some suitably ghostly clothes for her.
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

12. Great to see that its such a good match, I was seriously considering it for my Mizi.W too! Hah!

13. @Scoops my wife really wants that exact body for her Mizi head, so it's great to see that the match is so good! I love the way you styled her too! :D

14. My Yabi is here!! He fits flawlessly on his dollzone body
      [​IMG]

15. Hi guys!
      My yabi arrived last week, it´s so lovely :D
      I´m thinking on hybridizing on the dollzone b45-014 boy body.
      Is there someone who has yabi on this body?

16. That’s what I have! It’s slightly more yellow then his head, but it’s an awesome body and his head fits it perfectly. I can take pics!

17. I´m glad to hear that fits well!!
      If you could take pictures to see the proportions it would be great!
      Thanks

18. [​IMG]
      Here you go! Mine might be slightly yellower because its 2nd hand and a couple years old

19. [​IMG] Also a size ref for SD Char and Yabi just cause

20. @Lili2997 Thank you very much for the photos!! They help me a lot!
      The combo is very well proportioned, and the body is so beautiful!