1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

SC doll *Flower and Junior* discussion part 1

Dec 16, 2012

1. Here's Gilbert on Volks SDC Body.
      In real the skin match is almost perfect!
      The body is from Hansel. :3

[​IMG]

2. I have finally finished kaka's face, wig and a set of clothing. He is on a volks boy body which was a perfect match. Now he needs a name and I think lighter eyes.

[​IMG]
      kaka by Xiaoli2004, on Flickr
      A couple more are on flickr.
      Thanks for looking.

3. Nice cap, Xiaoli! And I very much liked a pic on Flickr where your Kaka is with a dog! *O*
      Yes, probably smaller eyes will suit him better.

That's my Jack - we've gone for a walk recently. His outfit's not over yet, as I also need to make suspenders for his trousers.

[​IMG]

4. Reya, I loved your Jack's pants, and both Aurelius' and Xiali's Kakas are too cute ;-;
      did somebody managed to buy a Char Head? I looked the page since friday and he was sold out all the time u.u

5. Modoki26, thank you! I've got the same problem with Kaka - I payed for him and wrote a letter on Flickr, but didn't receive any reply or confirmation that the sum had been received. *( Hopefully Small will answer soon about it.

6. Legend,
      Luthik is very lovely. *3* You've done a great job customizing him!

7. Reya Dawnbringer
      Thanks! ^^ I think, he is sweet. ^^

Mikkio
      It doesn't match by pale skintone, but can make it match with the faceup. ^^ Dollstown fresh skin is mostly close to Char's white but not perfectly.

8. ....................thank you...unfortunately I waited too long ...missed him...how often do they offer him?

Mikkio
      It doesn't match by pale skintone, but can make it match with the faceup. ^^ Dollstown fresh skin is mostly close to Char's white but not perfectly.[/QUOTE]

9. All dat cuties! :D
      And then there is mine..
      [​IMG]
      But he doesn't even want to be cute. :sweat

It's more lively here again? :D
      I'm happy 'bout all the pictures. Makes me want to watch this thread all the time!

10. Mikkio
      Unfortunately I don't know.

Aurelius
      So far there are only a few of us, but I hope, that it will change with time. ^^ More lovely photos will be appear. ^^

11. Eh, I can only look at your lovely Kakas... And desire such one very much :(

12. On behalf of another person (permission granted), I want to show a hybrid - Kaka head and Boy&Girl body.
      The doll owner says that skintone matching nearly perfect, although the body a llittle bit more grainy.

Here the link to the photo

13. Hi,dear I'm small :D i found two ears ,one brown hair,2 orange hair ,3 soil ,1 dust in the agent ,if you still do not receive your package ,pls contact with me ,thanks ^^

14. It seems to me that's quite not fair for the thread to be so deserted. People, pls post your lovely Kakas and Chars! *O*

Here are two our Flower Junior cats (both Chars) - Jack on the left and Makoto on the right. Makoto belongs to my friend Tetsu. He trains a domestic tiger:

[​IMG]

15. helloBapupupupu i saw Sui on flickr and i love this head, do you know when it will be available?

16. @heliantas *late reply...but* i checked the web, it is written
      [FONT=&#24494](appointment time:2014/04/15) [/FONT][FONT=&#24494]for sui :) .. i guess it means that sui will open for order on April 15th :)

I've been back checking Xiao's flickr lately :< and saw Kate (1/3 Char) ~
      I wonder when 1/3 Char will be released <B ...I want SD char soooo mucchhh :D[/FONT]

17. The new body on Sleeping Char looks really cute!