1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

SC doll *Flower and Junior* discussion part 1

Dec 16, 2012

1. [MENTION=45622]poochiness[/MENTION] >.> I swear small will be the death of me... If I could own each and every sculpt of hers I would DX

(which reminds me I've been very negligent with taking pictures of my Kaka... u.u I need to fix that...)

2. I just ordered him too.. -shot-
      I'd love to see your Kaka~ ;v;

3. Has anyone heard back from small yet? Others users and I who have ordered early June still haven't received our dolls yet... :sweat

I don't mind the wait so much as the fact that she's not responding to my FMs at all.

4. [MENTION=21701]ahyu[/MENTION] by total chance, one person i follow on instagram happened to be friends with small and bro.titi (she posted a picture of small'snew doll. With a bro.titi face-up so i was like O.O mayyyybe???). She asked small and apparently 1) there was a firewalll problem in china so she cant access flickr 2) she has them ready but doesnt have addresses 3) didnt know her site was down.

For anyone waiting on one, please contact me to give you her email!

5. That's such wonderful news to wake up to indeed (and I'm not even waiting for a Char myself xD; ) Looking forward to seeing everyone's little ones when they come home~ (and honestly can't wait for my Yabi already xD )

6. [MENTION=58376]Shailara[/MENTION] Thank you so much! I had almost forgotten about this issue because I was so busy these days. :sweat I emailed small with the info yesterday night and I'm hoping she gets back to me. I'm sure she has the dolls and all but communication is key for me in any transaction and I'm still feeling a bit uncertain. But I'll give her the benefit of the doubt. I'll update with any news from her on this thread! :)

7. She emailed me early December saying that it'll be shipped but I still have not received the doll. If it goes on like this I may just do a chargeback through my credit card company. It's been since June of last year since I've ordered from her and that it way too long to wait for any doll, no matter how much I've wanted it. :(

8. And I was informed that my Yabi order couldn't be completed either =/ I'm quite heartbroken but I don't even feel like trying anymore so I'll be shelling that character in another company's doll... //sigh/ I hope you and Shai get your Chars in any case [MENTION=21701]ahyu[/MENTION]... at least she seemed a little more responsive now...

9. I have little hope she'll ever send my Char. But there's nothing else I can do...

10. I'm so sorry for both of us Shailara. :(

I'm really not happy with how this turned out. If there was more communication I would be fine but the silence on her end is too unnerving.

11. Yikes! This is really terrible to hear! I've had my eye on Char for a while and was really tempted by the last pre-order. Now I guess I'm lucky I didn't order.

I hope you all get your dolls!

12. ;;A;; My char is finally here! I had to contact a friend of Smalls a lot... but I'm the end he's here and I'm so happy! I won't say it was all worth it, not in the least. Especially since it was only luck I was following her friend...

[​IMG]

13. Shai, congrats!! I'm so happy he made it home safely. ;w;

14. Thank you! Im so happy too! ;w; now just to get spray so I can paint him ~ and take nicer photos of him...

15. Yep... :( I'm figuring small decided she'd rather not sell to the west... I'm infinitely grateful for my Kaka and Yabi OTL

16. I finally received my Char at last... T-T Agreeing with Soenatte; I really value my Char and Yabi. It's a first for me to have waited for a doll this long and I never want to do it again. Obviously, I've never ordered Soom Monthlys and all those popular companies that take forever to send out dolls and I don't think I ever want to lol.

Here's my Nabi. Gave my kitty a quick faceup and might wipe it later with a better one when I'm not so busy.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. Your dolls are so precious, ahyu!
      I am so sad that the shop is closed. ;; I would have loved Yabi.

18. Does anyone know if she'll still have a shop open for East Asia or at least in her own country?

19. [MENTION=21701]ahyu[/MENTION] I generally don't really feel the wait times anymore (I've waited for an entire year in the past) myself but yeah... xD; I can definitely sympathize... Your little ones are amazing though!!
      [MENTION=45622]poochiness[/MENTION] :( I know how much you've wanted Yabi... perhaps another will appear at some point on the marketplace?
      [MENTION=41927]CMBato[/MENTION] I believe she maintains a taobao store but not sure if she's going to keep that open? It's quite possible she will, but she doesn't accept orders from taobao agents and the like =/

And here's a picture of Calvaethor, my Yabi head on a luts pegasus centaur body >^< I finally took a decent enough picture to share.
      [​IMG]

20. [MENTION=58479]Soenatte[/MENTION] Thanks, Soe. ;w; I hope so! At least seeing your Yabi makes it a bit easier. x'D He is so precious!