1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

SC doll *Flower and Junior* discussion part 1

Dec 16, 2012

1. So they seem to actually have doll heads for sale currently from what I can tell? Is that right, or is the site sort of just up at random right now? Also, what are the white resin matches for this company, I am thinking on a Yabi...

2. I made a post on photo reference, I would love to know resin matches for their white and normal skin :3 I really need a Yabi and a Mizi.

3. They do seem to have some heads for sale, but I would only suggest to buy if you don't mind losing out on your money in the case Small disappears again ^_^;;;; Last time, her website went down and she had no idea and it took about a year of no contact or anything to send them out, after -we- tried to get in contact with her. And I don't know if everyone who ordered got their doll.

4. I can't believe it...I just ordered a Mizi.W!:dance I just couldn't help myself. During DoA's 11th anniversary celebration they had a short writing competition which I entered because it sounded like so much fun. A Mizi.W head was the prize, and the writing exercise was to write a short story, only 11 sentences long, inspired by a photo of her. I didn't win of course, but I couldn't have cared less about that...it was all about supporting the celebration and having fun. BUT...a couple of things happened that I wasn't expecting: number 1, I absolutely fell in love with the character I created for her in my story...and number 2, I absolutely fell in love with that head! When I saw Flower and Junior in the company news section this afternoon, I nearly fell off my chair! I went to the website "just to look" you understand, but my finger slipped and I ordered her on the spot! :doh No self control...no self control at all!:)

5. I had seen the doll on Taobao listing modeling wigs and I was totally in love, I also voted doing the challenge and really want a Mizi as well. Congrats on your! I need to wait a reply since my country is not on the list XD

[MENTION=58376]Shailara[/MENTION] well the site say 15-30 days and PayPal can refund to 180 days, so I think if anything went wrong wouldn't be that hard to solve. But that is me.

6. ;//A//; Ahh omg, i'm kind of dying right now. I've been so in love with Yabi and Flower & Junior dolls for so long now but because of how irregular/difficult it has been to order from Small I sort of just accepted that I would never get to own one. Now seeing him available for international buyers again....asdfghjkl-
      I don't know yet if i'll be able to get together the funds in time and to be honest I am a little hesitant from their previous issues but if I am able, I'm going to take a chance and go for him. I've wanted him for so long and who knows if i'll have the opportunity to do so again. TuT Crossing my fingers it works out for me and everyone else who wants/is getting one <3

7. Welp... I totally just put in an order for Yabi. =w=;; I've been so sad since I missed out on his order on Taobao last year.. so this is really a dream come true (if small doesn't disappear again)!
      [MENTION=61039]Arkelle[/MENTION] I would absolutely love to see what you do with Yabi. *v* I know you'd do great things~

And a big thanks to [MENTION=58376]Shailara[/MENTION] ;v; Your PM was such a lifesaver, for reaaaaal. xD :aheartbea

8. I'm glad for that! I was thinking about messaging you myself, after I read through the thread, but I was at work, and managed to get busy before I had a chance! I hope I decide to get one of these boys, because they are so unique and interesting, and one on a DZ body would be divine surely...

9. Aww, thank you so much, [MENTION=57109]Artemos[/MENTION]! ;; TreeLore also sent me a PM. x'D There are so many kind people in this thread. ;v; I love the idea of a Yabi head on a DZ body! I'm sure you could do wonderful things with that!

10. [MENTION=61039]Arkelle[/MENTION] =D you have to do iiiit!!! I bet a Yabi will look amazing painted by you! [MENTION=45622]poochiness[/MENTION] yesyesyesyes!!!! YOU DID IT. I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU IF YOU DON'T SPAM THIS THREAD WHEN YOU GET HIM <3

And I'm going to do a whole photoshoot with Cal when I'm back home so I can spam you all merrily in celebration ;w;/) I'm so happy for everyone!!!!

11. Congratulations on your order poochiness...we've both taken the plunge. I'm every bit as excited about my opportunity to get Mizi, and it looks like you've been pining away for Yabi for a long time. It's a good day for dreams coming true!:)

12. [MENTION=58479]Soenatte[/MENTION] Ahaha, aaah, thank you so much! ; v ; I'll be sure to spam him! For now I'm hoping to put him on my Soom Thera body.. so he'll be a sheep boy, ahah. XD I don't even know if the match will be so great. orz'
      [MENTION=9817]PoeticSoul[/MENTION] Thank you so much. ;v; I'm excited for you, too! I love how you discovered Mizi and I'm glad that you're going to be able to get your own! :D

13. [MENTION=45622]poochiness[/MENTION] ^U^ Ohh so many congrats on your Yabi!! So excited for you! I can't wait to see him!! <333 Aww, and thank you so much! I'm flattered that you say that! :whee:
      [MENTION=58479]Soenatte[/MENTION] xD Haha, aww, thank you so much! TwT Haha, yeah, I pretty much made up my mind right away that if I can manage to get him I am definitely going to do so. I usually try not to be so impulsive when it comes to dolls but when I feel so inspired and passionate about a sculpt like I do with Yabi its always worked out for me to just go for it. xD Plus I have quite a few different ideas for what he (or maybe she?!) could become, so I think no matter what with a little experimentation they'll fit in perfect somewhere in my little group. *U* Just a little more saving and I think i'll be able to make it work, eeeep so excited! <333
      >W< Also YES PLS when you get the chance, I would love it if you could spam him!! :D

14. ;;w;;/) seriously I'm so happy for everyone! This thread has been so quiet and SC*Dolls are so rare in general! >v>;;; I might have kind of talked myself into getting a Mizi since I got a -rather clear?- idea for a girl character and that never ever happens xD; under normal circumstances, that is... so I'd rather not let the opportunity slip away. (I have so many boys compared to girls it's ridiculous) .But, like you @Arkelle, I will have to save my pennies for her... I put some doll related (and some not) items for sale and I'm desperately crossing my fingers they'll sell quick. xD; So far I somehow managed to make half as much as I need... so I'm hopeful!

@Shailara you just had to go and prod us all, didn't you u3u evil roommie...

@poochiness awwh ;w; that's too adorable!!! I'm sure his little innocent face will work perfectly for that!

15. I am innocent and dont know what you guys are talking about.

16. Considering I managed to somehow sell enough *u* I now have enough for my Mizi~ I need to meet with one person in person to give him the things so I can get my money first but super excited to be making my order soon! Now if I manage to get the rest of my things sold I'll put the money towards getting her Dollzone body... >A>

17. [MENTION=58479]Soenatte[/MENTION], that's awesome! Good for you!:) Is Dollzone a good body match and if so, which one? Which color of Dollzone resin is a good match for Flower and Junior normal skin? I've never seen one of their heads in person so I really don't know.

18. [MENTION=9817]PoeticSoul[/MENTION] SC NS is pretty pinky so I'm thinking of trying NS-P and either putting up with the difference or blushing to match >.<; I really want their newest body with the little carved heart for her though... so I'll make it work somehow.

19. [MENTION=61039]Arkelle[/MENTION] Thank you so much~ ;v; Haha, and I think Yabi would look excellent with your bunch! He totally seems your style. <3
      [MENTION=58479]Soenatte[/MENTION] Eee, thanks, I hope so too! And congrats on Mizi!! I love the DZ body so I think she'd look awesome on it. ;v;

20. Oh that's sounds perfect, Soenatte! My girl is an automaton, so that is exactly the body I was hoping would be a good match. If you're game, then so am I!!!:) A little blushing is no big deal to me if I can have that sweet carved heart that is so perfect for her character.