1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Sculpts you love (but will probably never get) - 2

Apr 23, 2017

1. Doll Chateau Mephisto. He is so gorgeous in his fullset with horns, but due those gorgeous horns I'll never have free space to display him. Oh! And this amazing Naga boy, GongGong which was released by Loongsoul a few years ago *sigh*

2. Soom Epidia-Queen of Waterfalls.

3. Dreamhigh studio's Aldou the House Elf.
      Fell head over heels in love with his fullset.
      Alas, didn't discover him till he was already sold out.

4. Distant Memory Hwayoung, Switch Holy soseo, Rsdoll Orvil white ver

5. The original Soom Amber and Ipplehouse Luna Tamer fullsets. Both are so pretty and perfect, but they would not fit in with my dolls even if I could find one and I had the money to move on it.

6. The centauer sculpts, not only the fairyland one, who is very expensive, but also the
      Ones from other companies..
      Aldo i really like them, the idea of half woman/man , half horse is a bit odd for me,
      And i see the problem of clothing for them,.......

7. SOOM Dia, but doesn't everyone? I've kind of given up on owning one though. I've been trying to avoid buying sculpts just because I like them. I need a plan for my dolls, because I like to be able to shell a good character.

8. Dollshe Saint and Soom Dia male--I love them, but will probably never find one.

9. Granado Enoch, the vampire fae boy. He is so hot & looks like Alexander Scarsgard. I love the big boys but they are probably too big for me. A Loongsoul Dragon Prince would be the other

10. The limited edition doll The Empress III by Dollzone. I love it! But she's out of my price range and I don't really have enough room where I live now to display her properly xAx

11. mmm probably, Switch Soseo and holy soseo, Unoa latea , Soom Amber and Supiadoll Eunice and limited little monica sophia edition and sarubia

12. Soom volo/lux in violet with her open eyed head and fantasy parts (I love those paws). I've only seen her fantasy body paired with her fantasy head, and even that was way way out of my budget :(

13. Sculpts that I love but will probably never get are Iplehouse HID Drake and Granado Uranus & Jupiter. I really can't justify the expense. I mean, I know dolls are expensive, but those are just so much more than I think they're really worth.

14. Right now I'm thinking probably any big Soom guy with fantasy parts. They're so pretty, but I can't see them posing very well and they're expensive. And SDs are cool but aren't really my favorite size. (Soom YoSDs though? I'm gonna have a million of those at some point.)

15. I love Soom's Cheshire cat and Roxen sculpts, but mostly as fullsets with their exotic skin colors. I don't see myself styling or making them my own, which is most of the fun of dolls for me.

16. It's Soom Aslan and IOS Osiris for me. Asian is just too similar to some of my other dolls to justify purchasing him. He is gorgeous but so are my other Soom boys XD For Osiris I've been on the fence for years because I love Sebastian from Kuroshitsuji but I didn't feel the sculpt captured the more masculine face that he has in the anime and later in the manga which I preferred, but when they released his character doll it was exactly what I had wanted. I'll never have an Osiris but I am very fond of the sculpt ^^

17. Dollzone Anson, that doll even without makeup was a work of art but I didn’t discover it until it was too late to order it.

18. Venitu was on my wishlist for a while, but my tastes have changed, and while I still think he’s gorgeous, he doesn’t suit the aesthetic I’d drop money for. More fun to look at other people’s. XD

I also love Dollmore’s Socheon— now there’s a beautiful lady! But I don’t like that only the arms of the Model body are double jointed, and I prefer buying full dolls— I seriously don’t have the patience for resin- and dimension-matching.

I think I’m done filling out my collection, anyway. More than three is too many for me. :sweat

19. Hope these are on topic, but I've fallen for Little Pri and Little Kio from Argonautica Dolls! They remind me of the Zora from Legend of Zelda and they even sparked an interest in mature tinies for me! (At least, I'm pretty sure they're considered mature tinies) I'd love to have a whole horde of mature tinies based on Legend of Zelda now, though I know I'll probably not go through with that idea since it would be very expensive and extensive

20. Funny, i am starting to think the same.... I have two or three where i am really fall for, the rest i like, but are in there boxes...