1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Sculpts you love (but will probably never get) - 2

Apr 23, 2017

1. Fairyland girls! I think they are very pretty but i see them everywhere.

2. I believe it will probably going to be Volks Ushiwakamaru...i was about to have her once on yahoo auction but finally failed...till now Im trying to find her everywhere, hope one day I may have her by here, in DOA.

3. I don't think I'll ever get any dolls that I consider 'beautiful'. I love looking at pictures but don't really want to own them.

4. Pretty much every doll from RingDoll. I could browse their site for hours, and I love the details on all of their sculpts. Still, I haven't really found a doll from them that I've looked at and thought, "I NEED this doll." Well, not yet anyway. :XD: I am a huge fan of their styling, though, so I'd probably end up getting a full set from them and just putting the doll on display if I ever did cave in.

5. I LOVE Souldoll Freya. Her nose and expression are just adorable. However, knowing what I know about their poseability and Freya's slightly awkward size... nuh-uh. Nope. I am not doing that to myself. I'd just be frustrated.

6. I have had so many dolls that I fell for because of company photos only to be disappointed due to lack of pose ability or feeling I spent to much on something that felt kind of generic. Only one is so wanted but the cost was so crazy I had to not only say no but couldn't even swing with the layaway that was offered. IOS Doctor Strange. So wanted him but $2500 for a BJD even with everything he came with was to crazy. I am not a fan of dolls that look like real people as kind of creeps me out. But having him all dressed and pose able was so desired. But so unreachable. Sad as even tried to find three local friends to split cost and share him with each one of us having him for three months would have been great. But even a four way split was not doable. :(

7. Minifee Liria... She's so rare that I doubt I'll ever have her. I came close to having one, but it didn't happen.

8. soom idealians and napidolls, harder to find on the market

9. RingDoll Warren or RingDoll Senkai probably, they are really beautiful and stylish but I prefer to create my own faceup and own clothes.

10. Sweetgale Cyril... The company was not that famous during the time he was released so he's really rare :(

11. SpiritDoll Little Mermaid. She is so gorgeous. Her sculpt is so nice and delicate looking. She's limited and cost quite a bit but she is worth it. I won't be able to get her though. Perhaps one day second hand.

12. Volks Yugiri is another one on my always want list. My grail was Volks Michele, and when I had the money to buy one, but couldn't find him, Yugiri was my second choice. I found Michele but I still look sometimes at second-hands Yugiris. Saw one recently....still love him. Do not love the second-hand price tag tho.

13. I consider Dollzone Robin to be one of the most beautiful dolls I've ever seen, but I'm not incredibly fond of handling lanky 70cm boys and don't want to ever deal with DZ's enormous wait time. I'm content admiring his outstanding nose from afar. :chibi

14. Probably Volks Megu. She was the doll that made me want to get into the hobby, and if someone dropped her in my lap as a gift I wouldn't refuse, but my aesthetic has moved on.

15. I adore the Juri 2011 head, but...
      A) I don't need one. I've already got two Juri 2013 heads that need bodies.
      B) They seem to be hard to find. As happy as that sculpt looks I can see why owners don't want to part with theirs!

16. -dd-Ann lotus near
      -bishonine House vince, nails or Steve
      These are dolls that I love but didn’t find out about them until to late and they are no longer in production :/

Popovy sisters little owl or pewit. Gorgeous dolls but at 800-3500 per doll (a mini doll) that’s a little to expensive maybe one day though

17. It would probably be the Venitu head Ive been eying on Instagram. Even though I have plans for him, the seller wants a ton of cash for it, like more than she should be asking for the head.

18. Minifees. They're cute but I'm on disability, so it'll never happen lol

19. Iplehouse Asa. She is so beautiful and I adore her outfits.

20. doll chateau sexta, it's a gorgeous sculpt and the factory faceup is to die for but ouch, that price tag.

#80 faintnot, Mar 15, 2018
      Last edited: Aug 11, 2020