1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Sculpts you love (but will probably never get) - 2

Apr 23, 2017

1. It would most likely be Soom's Zak for me. He's a great looking doll, but he's not a top priority for me. There are a ton of SWITCH sculpts that I probably won't get either. :sweat

2. I love Iplehouse girls, Rexy and Biana, but they are too normal looking for me. I like my dolls to have a certain look but will admire from afar :)

3. Super realistic or masculine dolls, I'd probably never get those.
      Imo, it's so hard to style them! :...(

4. Probably Volks Michelle or... basically half of the Volks dolls I really love but are reaaaally expensive. But we'll see, maybe I will be really rich in the future lololo
      You never know!

5. I think that I will never have a Volks Suigintou :(

6. Souldoll Souloid Kowalski in brown tan. Not only is he super rare, but his starting cost was $1200 new. I can't imagine how much I would have to pay to get him now. I feel like I should at least pay off my car and other loans before I can even consider trying for him. T_T

7. Minifee Liria. <3 She's so beautiful, but so expensive on the rare occasion someone sells her. ;_;

8. A Supia head on the 65cm body, I love the look but it's just out of my price range at the moment :(

9. I really love SoulDoll Paw - Wolf Version but I know he will be hard to find in general, not to mention that I only want him in green or grey which will further limit my options. I suppose if he pops up and I have the money on hand Ill snatch him up but I'm not holding my breath on it.

10. Minifees probably (Liria most likely). I've seen so many conflicting reviews on them, and they cost so much, that I'll probably just keep admiring them from a distance.
      Also - Black Cherry Aishat. I adore the sculpt and all the versions of the doll that I've seen, but a) it's sold only as a head, and hybriding is just not my cup of tea, b) the head is meant for an SD body while I prefer MSDs. /sigh/ The doll is fascinating anyway, though.

11. DOD Shall. Cause the company doesnt exist anymore TwT
      I'd need to run into one second-hand that I can afford, and the chances are not very likely.

12. Soom-zak, Soom-dia, Pygmalion-ha, 5th motif-Venitu

13. I'm dreaming about limited Ringdoll Red King Full Set. He is glorious, but it is sold out and costs too much for me.

14. Minifee Celine. I absolutely love the sculpt and think that she is beautiful ! I won't buy her sadly because the minifees are to big for me. I prefer the tiny dolls.

15. Dream of Doll Code No. 2 since the company went MIA before I finally able to save enough money to get him.

16. For me, it tends to be anthro dolls. Maybe I'll get one at some point, but for some reason, they never interest me enough to want to buy one. Currently, Bobobie/RS has some fantasy dolls that are catching my eye... but I feel like I'm probably going to just keep looking. Also, the effort to accommodate different parts (like ears) seems more daunting than I'm willing to dedicate time to.

17. I always catch myself when I name a company because one day, if I stare at them long enough, they might finally make a doll that catches my eye, but for the most part: Minifees. I think some people have done some WONDERFUL things with Minifees, there are many of them that look far better when it comes to being put together than most of my dolls. I am not attempting to insult Minifee owners or the dolls themselves but they are just not my cup of tea. A few Feeple60s and Feeple65s have made me consider dipping my toes into the Fairyland pool but so far none of them have demanded it. Minifees are just that big-eyed, small-nosed (and mouthed) creature that I normally dislike. I have never seen a blank sculpt that makes me go "oooh, I want that", although a few minifees that are owned by people definitely make me go "that is amazing, I wish the regular doll looked like that and I would be tempted".

18. I love owner photos of fairyland dolls, pukifee and littlefee but I don’t know if I will ever get one. Maybe after I am satisfied with my iplehouse tinies and Lati tinies I’ll look at fairyland again.

19. It’s definitely Iplehouse for me. Their dolls are drop dead gorgeous, and I absolutely love looking at them, but they are far too realistic for my personal aesthetic. My collection is more fantasy-based, and I’ve found from experience that overly realistic dolls just don’t fit my characters as well as the more stylized ones do. I guess I’m living in a fairytale world and don’t want any pesky reality sneaking in!