Sculpts you love (but will probably never get)

Oct 3, 2009

1. I have a lot. :'D

Dollmore:
      Kid Pado
      Chami
      model Uri Rich

Zaoll Luv

Narsha boy

Luts:
      woosoo
      ...pretty much the entire senior delf line :'D

Dream of Doll:
      T.E-an and E-an(she was the first doll I ever loved. But now...I just can't see myself owning her :'C )
      T.Shall
      Ducan

Volks:
      Okita Souji. I love his stupid(I mean this in a loving way XD) sad face but I'll probably never get a chance to own him. And if I did...I don't know whether I would get him home and actually want him.

Pretty much all their limited dolls since they're the only ones I like ha ha

Dolkot:
      Hara
      Ryu
      Moon
      Kiss
      I love Dolkot's dolls. I love Hara so much. But I probably won't ever buy one.

Soom:
      Heliot
      Sard
      I love them too. But IDK what I'd do with a hooved doll. Heliot's sculpt is so beautiful and I love his horn and hooves but ...I don't have a character for him nor the money

Dollshe:
      Saint
      Bernard
      Hound
      Bermann
      Be still my heart! They're all amazing sculpts. But I can't justify buying on to myself and I don't know why!

Iplehouse Jessica may also qualify for this. I really think she's amazing but I dunno if I'll end up buying her T_T She'd be a fandoll. And I don't know whether I really WANT a fandoll in the long run. I'd hate to buy her only to realize that I love her but didn't need to have her. OTL

2. Oh my, what an interesting thread!

For now, my "Love but won't have" are:

Soom Sard (for obvious reasons)

BlueFairy Louis and IP Jerome: they are so beautiful, but still, MSD is too small for me, however they might work as some of my guys' little brothers ^^

Heliot's romantic head, but that horn threw it all away for me and I'm so afraid of mods X__x

Almost any crobidoll doll T_T Dunno why I cannot imagine them fitting in my family.

3. Male dolls: Generic a statement as it is, a Hound. I love their serene faces and long lanky bodies, but I think they'd just be too big for me. Also, whenever I have the money for one and convince myself to give them a try they vanish into the Marketplace ether. I think the universe is trying to tell me something. :lol:

Female dolls: I loooove the Bella and Ipsae Model Dolls from Dollmore, but again, they're huge liek XBox and I wouldn't get one without having a similar sized friend for her.

4. I really want a Soom Topaz-Honey Dew :aheartbea She's so beautiful.

5. Hypermaniac Euqjiv ! Arfff even if I found her over the marketplace, she will still be too expensive u_U

6. If I had an endless budget, and wasn't trying to get into college:sweat....

Volks Unoss - I've always loved her body, even with the un-jointed torso. I've seen many mods of the head where her eyebrows and lashes are concerned. She is actually a sculpt I'm considering for my character Hazel, but I want her to match Iplehouse's NS, as her brother is slated to be a E.I.D. Evan. And there's the problem with her lovely womanly hips, but I personally can relate to not finding big enough jeans in that department!! :whee: But maybe someday.

Unoa Zero Marion - Again, one I was considering for Hazel. However, after reading about a few problems with the resin casting, I'm less than sold on her. Still, I love her devious expression and the Unoa joints - so fluid-looking!! :D

Soom Sard - I've seen this on more than one wishlist in this thread, and I have to agree that, despite seeing so many of them on Deviantart, the odds of actually finding one for sale are not very good, especially for me. That, and I don't have a character for him to play, and it would seem unfair to him if he came without a persona waiting for him.

Soom Amber - Oh. My. GOD. This girl really convinced me that Soom was a good, good thing.... And as an anthro artist, those ears make my insides tingle with love. However, she's in the same boat as the Sard: No character, and a rather slim likelihood of finding one. Ah well.

Soom Topaz - This is one I am seriously considering for Hazel, and the nice thing I've discovered is that apparently Soom sells their normal girls in WS, so a Topaz head would match. As will the other two Soom dolls, availability secondhand is unlikely at best. *sighs*

Soom Heliot: Girl Mod - Soomed, much? I blame my girlfriend. Anyway, back in the dawn of my discovery of these beautiful resin beasts, I was going to get one to be my pride and joy, Zephyra. The only *minor* problem then was A) She was really tall, and B) She was a cat-like thing. Since those days, a storyline for my Troupe has evoloved, and she was ultimately cut from their storyline. That is, until I saw Nezumi-chuu's modded Heliot girl, Miss Za'apphei. The sculpt, while a very dutiful male, makes the perfect haughty female I needed for Zephyra, and she has since been added to the top of my wishlist.

Unoa 1.5 Lusis
      - Seeing as I have two other Gentaro Akari sculpts on my list, this shouldn't come as a surprise. Probably my oldest love on the list, I feel in love with the Lusis back in about....2006? Maybe '07? It should bother me that I don't remember, but anyway. The Lusis sculpt actually has a tentative character waiting for her, should I ever get her. And with my love of bigger-scale dolls, she'd end up as a pixie, which fits her sculpt, IMO.

But alas, I am destined for college next year, in the lands where food is scarce and books are expensive. My girlfriend has already put plans into action to buy me a SSDF, but I plan on buying the rest with my 'fun money' once I got this whole college thing down. :lol:

7. Volks Little Alice - She hasn't even been released yet, but I highly doubt I'll ever get her since there's no lottery and secondhand prices will be insane.

Volks Luna - I would KILL for this girl. I'm praying that Volks re-releases her sometime in the near future with another amazing BTSSB outfit.

Peakswood Tan Goldie (Wake-up or open eyed) - I love PW Goldie, but in tan skin she's just fantastic. She's just too stylized for the dolls I have planned though. :(

8. Reason at the bottom.

Asleep Eidolon:
      Lemon
      Kina

Cherish Doll:
      Joel

Crobi Doll:
      Ys
      Nao

Dolkot
      :
      Moon
      Loon

Dollzone:
      Yuu (tan)

Dream of Dol
      l:
      Elf Ducan (For good reasons)
      Lahoo
      Camine
      Too
      Tender Too
      A&D

Dollmore:
      ALL THE MODEL M LINE
      Thinking Lisa Rubik
      Sleeping Pado

Elfdoll:
      Pandora (again good reason)

Elysuim:
      Leon

Fairyland:
      Sleeping Rona Mod
      MNF Woosoo
      LTF Chiwoo Elf Girl

Heisejinyao Ziyulinglong (HZ):
      Hui Ka (Defanged 8D)
      Ao Ze Tian
      Schuster Fei

Iplehouse:
      Dreaming Lion >.>

Leekeworld:
      Min

Little Monica:
      Crow

Luts:
      Dahlia
      Frey
      Annette Boy
      Bliss
      Buzzi
      And a Fenny x3

Migi:
      Cynical Ryu
      Jina

Muse Doll:
      Re-an boy xD

Nino Doll:
      Momo

Pipos:
      EVERYTHING ;3;

Soom:
      Actually nothing 8D (Just put this hear to mess with you all xD)

Souldoll:
      Queena
      Hewer

Volks:
      Shinn or Linn
      Neon
      Tsuyoshi Maki
      Captain Cecile
      Shirou Tachibana
      Schulze
      Reisner >.>;; DO I NEED TO SAY WHY SERIOUSLY?
      SwD School A (Oh how I LOVE YOU SO MUCH ;3; )
      and a super random
      MDD Nia >.>
      + Dream doll: Suntan F-38 on SD17 body *drools*

Most of my reasons go with lack of characters + Lack of being creative + Lack of money and supply. D:

9. Minimee hide [Hideto Matsumoto]. Though I lean rather heavily on the part of the thread title that says 'probably'. Mostly 'probably' because I really wouldn't know what to do with one if I had him :huh?:

10. Soom Sard, Soom Io, Soom Topaz, Soom Cuprit-just too expensive for me.

Soom Deneb, Soom Saiph, Soom Vega boy. It might happen someday, but I really have problems with the Mecha Angel attenuated body. Same sort of problem with the Rosette girls (wonder if the same artist sculpted them both?), but I might go for a Rosette because at least she's smaller.

Any Unoa-they're cute, but I just can't see that it's worth the trouble and expense of getting one.

Old version Dollshes, particularly Saint and Bermann-love 'em, but can't pay the price. I could see maybe saving up for a DSAM 32 boy at some point though. Probably Rosen.

Volks Ryoya Kanoe and some of the other limited Volks dolls. Regular Volks stuff leaves me cold for the most part-any Volks I see that I like is either a limited or a one-off and I'll never be able to afford them, so I try to just ignore them.

11. Soom Mecha Angels - Love them but just way too big. I had a Sabik but I sold him because his hugeness confused me so much.

MiniFees - Love them to death. The cute faces and pose-ability drive me into a frenzy of wanting to collect about ten....but I started with SDs and I just don't have enough characters for that. Plus they're so stylized and my crew are very realistic....oh...maybe just a Shushu one day. I love LTFees too. Would really like another one after I sold my first. Maybe I just need to wait out the desire for one.

Dollshe Bermann - definitely one of my grail dolls but I just can't justify the price. I paid almost $2k for my Genji and that almost killed me. I couldn't pay $4k+ for a single doll.

Peakwood Segi, Skyia and Tan Goldie - again too stylised but I loved the Dollheart/Haute Doll collaboration Halloween sets. And Tan Goldie is just adorable.

Bluefairy Boys/Rosette School Girls - Again minis and too stylized but the crew of BF cuties modeling the Arcadia doll fashions on their site really get to me.

Dolltown - would love to have every single one of these dolls but they just don't click with the rest of my group. I had a Daisy boy and had to sell him as he stick out so much. Big heads and massive eyes. But who knows I may try again someday.

Anthros - Love them but too cute for me and generally not pose-able enough. I have a Zuzu Delf but I get the feeling he's for the chop. He doesn't really have a character. He's just dead cute.

12. from your lips to God's ears! that's exactly what i'm hoping ...

13. Soom Saiph (boy). I just love his lips! Not only his lips, EVERYTHING about him! He's a dream, I'll probably never reach... (Or maybe if I'll have the luck to have enough money, and Saiph in stock at the same time....-.-")

14. I don't have much money and have already spent WAY too much on dolls. Plus I need to spend the money for about two or three MSDs getting stuff for the dolls I own... One of them literally has nothing to wear, and most aren't in too much better shape. I just prefer getting resin to getting the things they need...

Volks4siser
      Souldoll star
      As much as I love these girls, I don't think I'll ever get them because of both the larger price of larger dolls and the fact that I would need to go get stuff for them (they can't share with the girls I have, as I'm hoping to sell my gisele in the future)

Dollfie dream escalayer
      I can't find one, and if I did it would literally cost about $1,500. If not more.

There are more that I have shoved into the back of my mind completely so as to avoid thinking of it XD

15. I love the Kurumi/ Miriku (sp) mold, I love the Chrom mold. But I probably wont get them.

I love Soah and have had my eye out for her but I am saving for her since she doesnt pop up as a head alone very much.

16. I want a Angelheim Luka head on a Dollzone body sooo bad, myself~ <3
      I also like Migidoll Ryus~ But if I remember right, Migidoll is the site I can't figure out how to order from. ._.
      idk maybe I'm thinking of another site.

17. [​IMG]
      HE'S SO PRETTY~~

18. Soom Sabik....I love his face sculpt with all my heart and soul, but he's just waaay too TALL! And skinny! His body is just too funny looking for me....so I will continue to admire his beautiful face from afar...

19. I have a not-so-secret passion for Leeke Mihael. He is just ssooooo beautiful and different, and as far as price goes, he isn't too bad, but I just don't imagine myself having large dolls (no space). For the same reason I will probably never get a body for the beautiful Luts Winter event head I just got T_T

20. I'd have to say pretty much ANY DOD....I LOVE their sculpts, but they really don't suit my characters.

Also, SOOM Bygg. ; ; I could never, bring myself to pay that much for a tiny, no matter how much I want it...