1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Sculpts you love (but will probably never get)

Oct 3, 2009

1. There is a long list of dolls I love but refuse to purchase, because I cannot justify that sort of price for a chunk of fancy plastic. Besides, even when I have fallen in love with something out of my price range, I have always been able to find a less pricey substitute I am equally happy with.

2. I supuse the Dollshe Saint, i really like the sculpt but it is too big for me to bring here, also so different in my doll family.
      Also all the volks Rozen Maiden dolls, they are so cute but really expensive and Hard to find.

3. Ringdoll Mona. She's gorgeous but I just wouldn't know what to do with her, she'd be very difficult to make a character out of and she'd take up a lot of space, I just can't justify the cost in my head.

4. Now that I think about it...hmmm a doll that I want but can never have, it would be Dream of Doll Limited Elf Kirill (vampire version). To be honest I like most of DOD's limited editions lol but I wasn't able to afford them then.

5. Enaibi Carmalyne. I love all her dolls but Carmalyne is so very adorable.

6. Iplehouse-Akando, Asa
      Soom- York
      Doll chateau- Elizabeth

i know its not imposible to have one, but now i cant T.T, someday....someday :D

7. Angel Studio - Cinderella
      Fairy Land - Feeple60 Rin Elf
      .....the main reason for why I cant get these sculpts or any SD sized BJD tbh is because USD converted to AUD is really expensive ;-; Sigh....

8. -Anything by Enaibi TT_______TT
      -Cerisedolls Lyse
      -Soom Cuprit in Tan

The top one is self-explanatory.. Never gonna end up in Europe to get one of those :(. The bottom two, well, it's more about size. I look at pictures of people holding SD-sized dolls and go WHOA, that's not a doll, that's a gaddamn mannequin lololol. But really, as GORGEOUS as many SD sculpts are, I will probably never get them because don't got space for giants.

9. A Rosettadoll. Why? Their website doesn't even work and I don't know where else I can buy one...

10. The dolls I want that I know I'll never have are mature tiny males. There are more and more mature tiny females but they have no male counterparts.

11. For me, I think I'd have to say it's Soom's Afi/Ai. I skipped them when they were first released because I'd ordered their larger counterpart (Amber); eventually I sold her and regretted not buying one of them instead. I missed the FCE when they were released. And yes, I know that now I could probably find one in the marketplace, but in my current plans I only have room for one hoofling, and while I've thought about swapping out, I can't bear to part with the Glati I already have--even to get an Afi/Ai in his place. So Afi/Ai will remain that sculpt that I adore, and would love to have, but will likely never actually get.

12. I am fortunate to own all of my grail dolls except for one... Dollshe Bermann. I recently saw one come up on the second had market for multiple thousands of dollars! Ah it just makes me want to cry sometimes. But after 10 years of this hobby I've been able to get so many dolls I've loved so I have to be grateful!

13. I'm in love with Withdoll's Margery. I swear, every time I see a picture of her, my heart gives out a little. However, I have zero plans with her. I don't have the room for the big boy I'm already getting and she wouldn't help. Right now, I can't justify buying her. :pout: So unless I hit the lottery in the next couple months, she'll probably be my one that got away.

14. I would want a Volks Kujo Kazuya head (would use him for a girl) But dang! That price tag tho...

15. I'd want 2 of each Trinity: Lumie (one of which I already have), Klaire, Elysia, and Jude.

And one of each Lusion: Dahlia, Daish, Alice, Lillia, and Eleanor.

Oh, and two of each of Spiritdoll Dolce Line.

16. I would love to own a Volks Lorina one day. She's so beautiful, but I can guarantee because of that and her limited availability that she will be WAY expensive if I bought her on the marketplace. Hopefully one day though. Anything can happen!

17. They very first doll I ever saw that pushed me to find out what they were, DOD Elf Ducan.

18. Few limited Soom Gem dolls. I prefer to not buy secondhand dolls for many reasons, so that way is out of the question. If by some miracle they'd get re-released by the company, I'd buy them immediately. But of course that's not going to happen lol. Luckily I don't want them enough for it to depress me or anything, I can do without them.

19. Dollmore Trinity Pink voler Lumie. Too expensive, too big, i have no place for her anyway... =(

20. I also always want a Dollmore Trinity size doll and might order her in the nearly future when I move to a bigger place, but for now...there has just no place for her. :sweat