1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Sculpts you love (but will probably never get)

Oct 3, 2009

1. I would love if I had an opportunity to buy Kanguk from Souldoll one day

2. Crobidoll Nameless Yuri. I saw Nameless ver. Tei for sale ages and ages ago. Never seen Yuri though. Crobi has some beautiful sculpts..

3. Gem of Doll's Tsing Hua. I LOVE her but I can't see myself ever getting her. Limited doll, white skin, full body painting. I love to touch and dress my dolls and I wouldn't know what to do with a doll that essentially has to be naked and in a cabinet at all times. There are so many things I need to buy for the dolls I have now, that by the time I ever get around to freeing up expendable income for her, she's going to be long-gone. She's one of my favorite dolls, and not really particularly expensive, but certainly one I should probably never own. :whee:

4. Right now, it's a Dollmore Trinity Creme Voler Klaire. Limited of 10. Everything about her is perfect. Her faceup, her clothes... I've been ogling her for so long, but I'm trying VERY hard to not rely on credit cards (that's just a slippery slope you DON'T want to go down), and I have other bills to pay before dolls, so getting the funds together is tricky. Maybe in a year or two when I've got some other bills paid down, I'll be able to manage it (Dollmore does offer a year long layaway, after all), but by that time she might be sold out.

Still, I've learned to never say never in this hobby. A lot of times, it's more like "where there's a will, there's a way". And they don't call me strong-willed for nothing! :XD:

5. Definitely Volks Lorina! I think she's absolutely stunning, but being a hard to find doll I've only ever seen her go at high prices. I learned my lesson not to buy expensive dolls that I'm too afraid of damaging to take out anywhere! I would love to have her but I'd be so scared to break her that she would have to be a cabinet baby, and I'm a little more hands-on with the hobby than that. So, I'll just admire her from afar and enjoy seeing other people post their pics of her :love :aheartbea

6. Iplehouse Bichun and Souldoll Kanguk. I love Bichun but he is too big for me and Kanguk is discontinued:(

7. I couldn't think of one the other day when I first saw this thread. I was looking on the Souldoll site and came across a Tera Zenith sculpt named Oscal and literally fell in lust! I won't get him because not only is he expensive but he is too big!

8. Doll Chateau Debbie and Caroline, so beautiful but I don't want to imagine how much they would be secondhand if I ever found a listing lol

9. Although I dream of one day finding a reason to get them, I'll probably never get a Doll Chateau Alberta or a Spiritdoll Fragrans/Campsis. I absolutely love them, but I don't bond well with fantasy-like dolls, and the Dolce size is definitely out of my comfort zone and price range.

10. I have always wanted a soom happy and lucky

11. I fell madly in love with some of the Crobidoll boys at a convention this year, but I seriously doubt I will ever get one. Their heads are so small in comparison to my Volks and Dollzone crews.

Linda S.
      galatia9

12. I'm afraid it may be DoT Tender Shall since DoD's website went down :C I noticed throughout the years she wasn't the most popular, either- so I may never see her on the marketplace!

13. I saw a video on a doll from Popovy Sisters (I think that is what they are called) and their New Body really piqued my interest. But that is in no way or form a close future for me, but its something to look at~

14. FairyLand/Mandrak Moors FeePle60 Sionna. The pictures of this doll are stunning, I'm not sure I'd like my chances of actually finding it anywhere though.

Volks Suigintou. I'm not really sure that I like the other Rozen Maiden dolls that they put out, but I think they got this one right. Amazon has a listing of her for $5800 which is a bit out of my price range. I have all the RM girls as Pullips, so that is some consolation.

15. I love Fifth Motif Venitu. But owners of Venitu do such magical things with him and my skills for assembling a character are not adept enough to do justice to the sculpt. It would break my heart to work so hard to obtain him only to see him never realize his true glory.
      :(

16. I would love to own a IOS Infernale, but his body size is so large! I'm not sure I could handle owning a doll that large. Also, I don't know where I would store him.

17. I'm so picky that there are plenty of dolls I really appreciate and can admire, but wouldn't get for myself. Which is, er, a lot of them, actually.
      I worry I wouldn't like them much, and since BJDs are a big investment, I only want one I feel would make me happy, and also enough to drop several hundred dollars on.

18. There are SOO Many. But for ones I love to no end that I might never get... I'm starting to think any of the dolls from dollzone... Mainly Pumpkin. I love her, I want her, but I love so many other dolls that come from companies that ship faster... I'm not sure I can take the wait!xD So yeah... as much as I would love to get her, I'm thinking I might always end up going for other amazing little dolls so that I don't have to deal with that wait.

If I'm ever rich and can buy another doll from another faster company at the same time as buying her... then maybe, but I don't think even that would make me ok with the wait. 4 months is sort of my max.

19. A resin Enchanted Doll. Needless to say, one is immensely hard to find and "fairly" expensive, so I will probably never get one, but I can't help admiring these tiny pieces of art.

20. Mostly any doll I like SD-sized or bigger than that as I find them really huge to deal with.
      Also there is a couple of MSD-sized sculpts I like but I have no character for them so that's a no.
      In Yo-SD or smaller I have a pair of tiny anthros I would love to grab but they are limited and awfully hard to find in the second-hand market at a price I can afford...