1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Sculpts you love (but will probably never get)

Oct 3, 2009

1. Ohhhh, the struggle is real. There are so many sculpts I love, but I can't even consider most of them because they're 60cm and larger. I just don't think I can handle dolls of that size, in pretty much every aspect. Where would I get the money? The space to store them? Etc. I'm so in love with the sculpts, but I know I will likely never get them.

2. Most all of the minifee girls for me. A lot of them are really cute and I love seeing how people style them and the pictures they take of them, but I just don't have a real desire to get any of my own. There's also quite a number of really cool looking male dolls that I've seen around that I adore, but I vastly prefer girl dolls and just don't have as much fun dressing up boys and it would be pretty pointless for me to get one since they would just kind of sit there untouched... ._.

3. I also love some Lillycat sculpts, but won't probably ever be getting one.

4. Thiers sooo many lol, probably any iplehouse or doll cheatau doll. They look amazing and i love seeing owner photo's but i dont think i'll ever get one.

5. Literally ANY switch doll.

6. I really want a Volks SDGr Alice but it is limited and difficult to find in the secondhand market. Even if I find one the price would be far far beyond what I can afford (sigh)
      I also want a Volks SD Michele, mostly because I have Rigel and I want to get him a companion... but Michele is...again, a limited and super-popular doll just like Alice. I can buy like two other less-popular Volks dolls with the same amount of money. Maybe I can get them if I won a lottery (sigh again)

7. I really love Fairyland Lucywen centaur version!! But it's mostly for her centaur and pegasus wings and not the actual face/body sculpt themselves TuT I'm just a super fan of centaur dolls and hope to get one in the future, but so far none have truly caught my eye; here's hoping!

8. I would do just about anything for a Sarang event head. I want one so badly, but every time I see one for sale in my Facebook group, it's already been snatched up. :...(

9. I like Keiji and the rest of class 80 from IOS, but they are too big and find clothes would be a nightmare.
      I also like SOOM idealians, especially Sullivan, hope someday they will reissue it.

10. 5th Motif Venitu in copper oriental. Or the next head on the timeless body in copper oriental.
      I'd love to do more with the body I already have, but as it is used by 2 heads that have different personalities, it is a no-go at the moment.

11. Well, I responded to this years ago and my tastes have changed so I'm gonna do it again.

Dollstown Hue, Elfdoll Sian, Switch Dojin (sensitive), Soom Cheshire... (See a pattern? I love dolls with teeth...)

There are a couple Zuzu Delfs that I want, but I don't know if I'd ever be able to find them. And some limited Crobi boys (read: Kiefer) that would be perfect for a character but I don't think I'll ever find them. Plus some Dollzone SDs that I think are gorgeous but I probably won't get just because I don't have a reason to have them. Yet.

(Honestly, there are probably a bunch of others that could go here but...I try to be positive and assume I'll have them one day.)

12. dollzone moment and sawarieda come to mind. they're gorgeous but i can't imagine doing anything with them.

13. I was playing with my Unidoll UH13 today and I remembered the beautiful UH-11 sculpt. I regret not getting one. :sorry

14. Love the sculpts of the Iplehouse EID guys, but they are too big for me. The SIDs are too young looking.

15. Definitely the spider and Siamese twin DCs. So gorgeous alas would never fit with my family.

16. Volks Victorique... but she's rare and the price of a decent used car so it probably wont happen xD

17. I really love Doll Zone's 29cm Samantha, but I can't handle the extremely long wait times from Doll Zone. Even the 3 month wait from Doll Legend is killing me slowly, so I will never be able to bring myself to buy her unless I suddenly develop a lot more patience than I have currently!

18. I used to be soo obsessed with a Souldoll Juhl, is such a delicate sculpt,
      but the only male character I have left to buy has tan skin
      and if Souldoll still sell him, they will only have NS or WS for sure :c
      *sighs for my platonic love* hahah

19. soom helliot

loong soul rong tian T^T

20. Males, in general. I love the artistry, but doubt I would add them to my collection (my BJD collection anyway)