1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Sculpts you love (but will probably never get)

Oct 3, 2009

1. oh ye, also loongsoul dolls, but the ones I like are (74cm) too big for me :c bc my boys are around 60 :c

2. Enaibi - Brimbelle
      Miadoll - Baby Lamb / Dollmore Baby Aga (so I will buy Bambicrony Vanilla and just keep hope to see one day one theses dolls on the secondary market)
      Dust of Doll - Meël
      Dust of Doll - Lünn

3. Granado Jupiter-unless they make a vinyl version of it.

4. I LOVE Ipplehouse's Psyche doll, Most of Volk's anime dolls, and SmartDoll's dolls. But I will probably never get any of them since they cost so much money. But a girl can dream. Plus, I ordered a Luts Betty and she looks a lot like Volk's anime dolls so I'm ok with that.

5. Volks Suigintou. Seems to cost $5-10k, I'm not wealthy enough to justify spending that much money on a doll unfortunately :...(

6. I would absolutely love if I could ever get a Hatsune Miku Doll I would cry, but right now my wallet won't allow me to get one yet.

7. DollShe, any of them. I more than likely will never get one partly because of money and I don't think I could handle the size.

8. Mine would be:

Soom Sard
      Soom Dia
      Iplehouse The Addiction Claude
      Little Monica Gloomy Enrill

Absolutely stunning dolls, but too big for me, and my little apartment!

#1029 little.fox, Mar 29, 2017
      Last edited: Mar 29, 2017
    9. I really do like the Momoni, but something about her body and face expression just doesn't fit in with my collection. Looking at photos of her is a lot of fun though! And I really admire her possibility~

10. I think it would be imda's bisque line for me
      I love the idea but consider the normal resin line it is at least half cheaper I guess I would always end up not getting bisque :P

11. One doll in particular that I actually really like is Mirodoll Mika. However, because I have a weird thing about wanting my dolls to be roughly the same size, and because of space limitations in general, I can't justify buying a 1/3 size doll. I've considered maybe using her to shell a deity in one of my stories, but I kind of feel like if I do her, I might want to do her sisters as well, along with maybe a few other gods, and that just goes back to the space issue... Perhaps if ever I find myself with enough space to display them, I might reconsider my stance. I am planning on moving at the end of the year, so there is a chance I'll have the space I'd like, but for now she's so low on my priorities I'll assume I'll just never get her.

12. Doll Chateau Elizabeth. She may not be as expensive as other people's grail dolls, but for someone working part-time and a full-time student, it'll be years until I can afford her... Especially because I want her with the faceup and body tattoo/details.
      -sighs tragically-

13. The centaur doll. I am not sure who made it but it is amazing.

14. Any doll from the popovy sisters. Theyr'e so nice but so expensive and difficult to buy.

15. I have a success story related to this.

I wanted an Iplehouse Freezia but she was long discontinued. Not only did I want her but I wanted her default face-up and the brown pi tail wig she wore in her photos.

I found her second hand in good condition with the wig and a factory perfect face-up nearly 5+ years after she was discontinued.It can happend.

16. Any doll from Leeel. And Mir full set from Fairyland.

17. The Last Judgement Euclase in normal skin, especially the meditation head. I would love how that head looks in normal skin, but I'll never have one. He's waaaay too expensive and I don't even know if any normal skin ones exist. I don't really have strong feelings for the grey skin.

18. Souldoll Eckstine. I've never seen one show up on the second-hand market, though, and it's been 12 years :< Volks F-38 feels similar enough in the eyes and mouth to stand in as a substitute, but Eckstine was the first sculpt I fell in love with, and I loved the styling of the Wizard fullset.

19. Im not sure about "never will get"...I hope that wont be true...haha...:sweat

Although...I want a BJD of Hatsune Miku!
      ...its gonna be hard to find/get...
      Same goes for dolls from the anime Another. If they didnt make any, they should! X3