1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Sculpts you love (but will probably never get)

Oct 3, 2009

1. I'm totally falling for the DODs, but will probably never get the chance to own one my self, i'm only still in high school and for future i would prefer buying more clothes for my dollies now than getting a bew doll (and my cosplay dream, lol).#

Dolls i'm falling for :-

DOD
      Luke
      Crush
      A&D
      Sha
      Ducan
      Camain
      Lahoo
      Karill
      Kalix

however i will be aiming for a AS Andrea, it may take a while though ^^;;

2. There are a lot of SD sized molds that I like, but I probably won't be getting any SDs for a loooong time. I've found that MSD is a good size for me, so I don't want to order an SD and then not like the size of it.
      Some of them I like:
      Pretty much any male Luts SD
      DOD Ducan, Camine, and most of their DOIs
      The SOOM dolls are soooo pretty

3. There are quite a few sculpts I like, but ultimately have no interest in owning. Most of them are female... I only own one female doll and really only plan on one. As pretty as other people's are, I don't care for female characters. The one on the top of my head right now is Narae. I love looking at Naraes but I would definetely never buy one. Zaoll Luv is another.

I used to be a huge fan of Elfdoll Wu, but ultimately decided I didn't want one. I also really love Lishe and Juri boys, but it's not likely I'll get one of those either.

4. There are sculpts i love but have no character for, also others that are nearly impossible to get hold of, but i think if the day comes around that a character is developed and these molds would work, i would get them.

Dollish U-me - there is a character for this mold, but he is so rare.
      Soom MD Amber - no character but she is quite beautiful
      Soom MD Ai - same as amber
      Souldoll Ize/Zii - Maybe a brother to my Jinwoo?

5. those Volks Rozen Maiden ones, since they're hard to find and oh so expensive lol

6. For me, it's pretty much all the Soom monthlies. I adore them. I think they're gorgeous and I stalk their site like crazy every month to see the new releases. I love seeing all the owners pics. I've even bought a few. And you know what? My collection just doesn't support fantasy dolls. :( So no matter how cool and interesting I think they are, I can't foresee ever owning a whole Soom monthly. (Note: I say "whole" because I do own a Cass head, but she's totally human and not even on a Soom SG body.)

7. Oh, there are a few of these for me. Some of them because they are hella expensive, but mostly because (and some of you out there may not believe this!) I don't want to own a huge amount of dolls. They're great and all, but with 8 of them at the moment I sometimes feel that I don't have enough time and money to keep up with photographing and buying the right wigs, eyes, clothes, bodies, for all of them. I'd rather have a solid group of 10 or under than a giant group who I feel like I barely even care about. So since I am completely in love with the ones I do have (and this is after narrowing it down and selling some off over time), I have to simply not buy more unless I can't live without it.

*dun dun DUN!!* The List!:

Volks Elena - Look at that cute smile!
      Volks Irvin - I have a Kaelin and he is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G., I can only imagine how much a tan version would rule.
      Volks Michele - Adorable, and somehow he looks just like Elijah Wood to me! :D
      Volks F27 - What a wonderfully weird looking face!
      Volks Yugiri - Yes, I'm aware I already have one. I am completely in love with mine and I want another one dammit, and they're impossible to find. Yes, I'm selfish. All your Yugiri are belong to us! This is the only doll I think I would buy another one of in a heartbeat.
      Hypermaniac Eujquiv - Could you be more impossible to find?!
      Shinydoll Akali - She just doesn't quite fit into the scheme of things I don't think.
      Migidoll Ryu - It's an amazing sculpt, but I'm mostly just tired of seeing them.
      AiL Elijah - I love that open mouthed expression!
      Napidoll Shane - I also love Napi's Lucifer, but Shane is just... guh.
      Latidoll K - I've loved this sculpt ever since I got into the hobby. I always thought for sure I would have one, but I doubt it now.
      Musedoll Re-An - Gorgeous. I love those pouty lips.
      Supia Rosy - I was in love with this girl hard there for awhile. But she is a bit too skinny for me.
      Pipos Cheshire Cat - Oh god this doll is great! But I have no idea what I'd do with one. Besides put it by people while they're sleeping so they poop upon waking.
      Dollzone Floy - His lips and eyes are just so awesome. Many times I have thought of getting this boy.

8. Oh this thread's perfect for my frustration. XD

For me currently it's DoT Calla, every time I go to the DOD website I just have to go look for her, and then I'll just be drooling over the intro story she comes with and her awesome badass-ness to match it and be all OMGWANT. And yet for some reason when it comes down to the question "Do I want to get her, like save-money-now get her?", the answer eludes me completely.

Another one would be Esthy Peroth. First of all, he's like aslafkjglk nuclear-meltdown hot and so sought-after that a $600-priced head on the MP was snapped up within a couple days, I, as a poor student who can save only about $100 a month and somewhere along the way most of it would get spent on etceteras, will probably be saving madly for just a head and then get completely distracted by companies coming out with new sculpts and go buy those instead. Argh. I'm not even sure if I would really want him in the end, anyway. XD;

9. OMG so normally I don't post in this kind of a thread but I was thinking about the title of this thread and I was like u know there are few LE's that by the time I got into the hobby were gone or as I have one friend who has been collecting for four years now has a few sculpts like modded Lu wen vampire heads for example...my big ones that I don't think that I would ever get would be like a Lukas Version 1 from DOD, though he is a bit too tall, Homme Ducan. But I have thing for vampire heads most of charcters are vampires or half vamp something else and the fangs or just so cute so I fell in love with the little monica LE vamp but alas having just purchased a doll and now a doll body and seeing that it was sold out sigh....never gonna happen.

10. For me it's Iplehouse Tedros Circus Master. I LOOOVE him, and I don't usually like boy dolls at all (too girly for me), but I have no plans to get a boy for a while yet and he'll probably be sold out by the time I'm ready for him. :(

11. Soom Bix. What a gorgeous guy...! But I can't stand the Soom bodies, and if I got Bix I'd want him with the crab claw, so I'd have to deal with that awful-thin body, and... bleh. Not to mention any time he happens to pop up secondhand he's way expensive and I think that even on the off chance I was able to save up enough to buy him, he'd end up a cabinet doll because of his price. D;

Also, Pipos's Moody Cheshire. DDD; So. Much. Love. But he's darn near impossible to find, and at the price I'd have to drop for him, there are so many other dolls higher on my wishlist that I'd love to get first. (And not even considering that, tinies are so... tiny! He really wouldn't fit what I have planned for my collection, at all.)

12. Probably a Littlefee.. they're sooooo cute, and so beautifully sculpted and such a perfect size, but they're... sooo... damn... cute. D: I'd feel so retarded with something that cutesy around. I'm trying to think of what I could possibly do to make them look more.. I dunno, unhuman or mature or something. Not so sickeningly sweet. Something that will abolish the "little kid" vibe. It's just not really coming to me. (I know it can be done, I've seen it done ONCE. The doll's name is Milk.)

Besides that, almost everything on my wishlist, because I'll never be able to find them. OTL

13. I've always wanted an Unoa, purely because I love the sculpt. But I don't know how I feel about female dolls and she would be "characterless". Also... I can't choose between Lusis and Sist ç_ç

14. Good heavens above, this thread was MADE for me! You honestly won't know how many dolls I have longed to have but never will due to funds and tight space.:| Check out the list:

Volks:
      SD13's - Rinon, Emma, F-35
      SD's - Kun, Mimi, Liz, Kurumi, Miruku
      MSD's - Toppi

Cerberus Project/Luts:
      Senior Delf's - Harmony, Blanchet, Dahlia, Annette, Ido
      Delf's - Lishe, Soo, Lu-Wen
      Kid Delf's - Cherry, Cherry~Dreaming~, Bory, Muroo, Hodoo, Mocha, Lemon, Mill
      Honey Delf's - Candy, Taffy, Pudding, Cookie

Blue Fairy:
      Tiny Fairy's - Emilie, Tommy, Sarang, Jasmine, Xiao, Sarang, Louis, Niky
      Shiny Fairy's - Hana, Benjamin, May
      Pocket Fairy's - Yoko, Peter, MiniMay, Roa, Taro, Fei, Noma, Choco, Remmy, Kitty

DOD:
      DOT's - Camine, Code No.2, Lahoo, E-an
      DOC's - Leya, Twin-B, Twing-key, Zen, Yu, Si

Custom House:
      Ange Ai: Gaby, Sunny

Leeke World:
      D-Type: Pumpkin, Happy, Sweets, Chouette

That's a whole bunch.:(

15. Aww..too too much. Because I got into this hobby about...a year ago I missed a ton of beautiful dolls - LEs, discounted sculpts, special resin colours and so on. And the finding out sculpts and dolls you might were able to have but you DIDN'T know about them is a royal pain :'(

This is the list:

SM Beryl, Sard, Euclase, Topaz ---> As much as I love them, I know they are just too rare and expensive and I just don't have the money.

IH Noctarcana Circus Shadow Chase --> He's gorgeous and I had a chance to have him, but he was released after I already bought a doll, so there was no way I could have him. And I never saw him on a MP...so...maybe if I'll wait...a year, two...

CB Thor ---> They were supposed to be twins, a really special twins, but Crobidoll suddenly discontinued their salling.

Unoa Lusis --> She's gorgeous, but again, too rare and expensive.

Well, there is probably many many more I just can't remember now, but these are the main I really lust for but know I'll probably never have.

16. Soom Onyx
      Soom Dia
      Spirit Doll Freesia

17. I love Woosoo, but I'll never buy him. The mold is beautiful, but just doesn't work for any of my guys, unfortunately. :<

18. uhh i'm totally in love with Volks':
      *Sasha/Masha
      *Yugiri
      *sch A
      *sch C
      and i don't even dream about owning them... :( maybe sometime, when i will be very very rich ^^

19. I adore Volks Megu but I probably won't buy her because there are so many other dolls I want that actually link up character wise. If I bought her she would be a little Snow White all by herself, or I'd be too tempted to buy her a prince!

20. I really love Volks School A and C heads, but I defiantly don't see myself ever owning either of them. Yeah they are a bit expensive, but the main reason is that they are such popular molds that so many people own. I don't really want to own sculpts that are as widely owned as those two are.