1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Secretdoll Binu Discussion part 1

Apr 30, 2007

1. Yay, more Binu love! The wig they sent me is the one in the arrival pictures a few posts above. It is the same as the one on their site--but i asked for it specifically, I think she looks so young and cute in it. And for Sister Cuervo, here is a picture of my Sascha in the blonde Jpop wig from Grace. Sasha wants to know if blondes really do have more fun:
      [​IMG]
      What do you think? I think it makes her look alot older.

2. Ooh, pretty! I do like this color on her, too. She looks like a pouty fairy princess. I agree, it does make her look older. That's good news that she can wear the B* clothes. I'm going to look for some Marley jeans for her, too. (I've already hit up Tinybear for a wig for her)

3. LOL! I already have an Tonner Agnes Dreary outfit on preorder for the Binu I haven't ordered yet. I'm planning for a Tinybear wig too. What size eyes does Binu wear?

4. Oh wow, that blond wig looks wonderful on her! Gah! I must stop looking at pics of this pretty girl! :)

5. [​IMG]
      I was excited to buy a Prep School Marley outfit for my Sascha, now she is all ready to start her classes in the Fall! (don't mind her bedroom--it is still a work in progress with lots left to do)

6. Very nice ! Her bedroom is very cute as well. Thank you for posting all these pictures... this way it's less hard to wait mine.

7. Do you see what you've done? Now I'm cruising DoA looking for Binu posts! you have made me want a Binu-- and I had just sworn "no more dolls!".

:doh
      vicki

8. Heheh, Vicki, I'm Evol, I tells ya.

Here's a link to the gothy Wednesday Addams lookalike, Agnes Dreary, from Tonner for anyone who hasn't seen her.
      http://www.cherishedfriends.com/AgnesDreary.html
      I love quirky looking dolls like her and she's very tempting, not to mention her outstanding outfits. This is the doll that is Marley size and is an excellent fit-match for Binu.

9. She matches fairly well, if you aren't looking for perfect fit. Shoes fit with a little stuffing in toe, (Binu's foot is slender and a bit shorter), and Binu is more slender than Marley overall, but surprisingly, bodysuits fit fine, even though Binu's legs appear longer. Binu has the same size butt as Marley, the girls packing some "junk in her trunk". They also said on their board that new products were coming soon. Don't know if this means clothes/shoes or another doll, but I will be checking often!

10. ....I really like this little one!! thx toydogz4 for the pics!
      it is going to be tough to decide between Binu or Cupi :?
      ~kate

11. My beautiful Binu arrived today. Oh my gosh, she is amazingly versatile!
      [​IMG]
      She can go from haughty rich girl to sweet schoolgirl in nothing flat, beautiful resin, flawless! And what a poser! She holds a pose like iron.
      You know you need one.
      Thanks to tinybear for her fantastic Butterscotch wig.

12. Ooo, she's gorgeous! Bring her to the meet up on the 19th? :)

13. Yep, I will. I think Maggie's coming as well. Yay for fun in N. Georgia.

14. Been reading this thread waiting to see a picture of Binu, sistercuervo, since you haven't SENT me one! And BTW, I just found out my first grandchild (brr!) is being Christened on the 19th, so no meetup for me. SNIF!
      xoxoxo
      Maggie
      p.s. I love her!

15. Yay for fun in N. Georgia! SisterCuervo, you might want to pm jerrysugarav for directions to her new place. :)
      Maggie, I'm sorry you can't make it, but sounds like you have a more important place to be. :)

16. Oh my gosh! I have to have one of these girls. I've been on the lookout for a slim doll about the same size/age as Tonner's Marley to be a big sister to my Elfdoll Hana.

Does Secretdoll take paypal? I couldn't find payment terms on their site. Thanks in advance.

17. hey Jin, glad to see another lured by the little darlin' Binu. You send them an email with your order (just make a list of the items you want)and they send you an invoice/email in return with the Paypal info enclosed.
      Add [email protected] to your acceptable addresses so it doesn't go in the junk file. It will say Secretdoll in the from line.
      I never did get a delivery notice, but she just showed up almost exactly 4 weeks later.

18. Thanks so much sitercuervo! She will definetely be my next edition. I'm going to start saving my $$$ and hopefully I'll be able to get her next month. I hope she will still be available!

19. Yay, Jin! Always glad to enable. Here she is in Marley's ballerina outfit
      [​IMG]
      Makes her look a bit wide with her arms like that, but it just looks so darn cute!