1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Secretdoll Binu Discussion part 1

Apr 30, 2007

1. I just love Josette in her tutu, I wish I was as good in photoshop, (or taking pictures) as you! I am loving all your different looks for Josette. Sascha just got a new fur wig and I just found some really neat playscale books and props off of E-bay for her. Re-ment and Barbie size props both work for her!

[​IMG][​IMG]
      (clothes and shoes by Secretdoll)

2. do ther Marley clothes fit her?

3. Definately and if you like the new Agnes Dreary & Viktor, they fit as well Here's Sarah (formerly Josette) modeling a small variety:
      ***click thumbnails for larger***[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG][​IMG]
      [​IMG]

4. Aww, I love her! She's the only small doll I've seen so far that I really really like. And as far as the clothes go, she can wear Agnes Dreary Clothes well, then?
      Gah, I'm gonna have to be rich to afford all the dolls I'm currently pining for...

5. Josette belongs to Sistercuervo, mine is Sascha in the Marley school outfit, I wouldn't mind taking credit for Sistercuervos awesome pictures, though!
      ;)
      I buy most of my Tonner items from Denver Dolls
      www.denverdoll.com
      Their customer service is fabulous, they do layaways, and I believe they mail international. And besides, the ladies there are really nice!:fangirl:
      Tonners Alice, Dorothy, and Agnes Dreary use the Marley body and one of the new "Golden Compass" dolls (can't remember which) also use the Marley body . Also, some Ken doll stuff will fit Binu as well.

6. Here's my Binu wearing Viktor Dreary (Tonner). This is his default outfit:
      [​IMG]
      Black corduroy long shorts; knee-high vertically striped stockings; striped knit top; hightop black boots. The shirt does up the back with snaps and both pieces are lined. Really tall turtleneck for hiding shyly & peering out.[​IMG]
      [​IMG] ***click little for big***

Binu's pink & grey wig is from Fashion Boulevard's Space girls boutique. (It was on sale--$5.00!!)

7. Oh thanks for that news, toydogz! I can hardly wait to see what Secretdoll does with her friends. I really hope they make a boy! Be sure & spam us with your tiny girl when she returns from the spa. I'm thinking of beveling Sarah's inner eyes a tiny bit.
      **click little pic for big***
      [​IMG] I just love this Raven's Wing wig on her from Jpop.
      She's wearing a mish-mash of her own things, Marley's and a Bratz hat.

8. Introducing Anouk. She arrived today (thank you Roni) and I am in love. She is so much more fragile looking than I thought, stands and poses so well and her face is just so adorable.

[​IMG]

and one with her little sister Kizzy

[​IMG]

9. Its a cancan lati yellow size. Perfect fit, originally was kizzys but she wants to be more curly these days.

10. Anouk is darling! Love her red lips. She's got such a cute style going on. Ooh, her trainers/tennis shoes are adorable--where did you find those?

11. Have any of you got Marley pants? Do they fit or are they too short in the length. I cant find Marley measurements any where

12. I have several pairs of Marley jeans--when it's more daylight, I'll take some pics for you. As I recall, they do fit very well, but I'm not sure of the length.
      Cherished Friends is having a super sale on the Agnes Dreary clothes. I picked up 2 outfits--just love those "Addams Family" inspired clothes.

13. This is the bottoms to Marley's Halloween costume. Capri-length or thereabouts. I think they were meant to be that way.[​IMG]
      Marley's PJ & robe set (robe not pictured) Bare-foot, you can get a better idea of the length--right at the ankle.[​IMG]
      Marley's jeans, riding below her natural waist, length is good with shoes and right on the ankle, not too short.[​IMG]
      I've used regular Marley patterns to make up pants/jeans for her and they fit great, I think, and seem very natural-looking.

14. Cherished Friends is having a great Agnes sale. All the new outfits for both her & Viktor.
      Here's the outfits I recieved today: ***click little pic for big**
      Viktor Dreary's Forlorn Photo Day. Sarah looks like she might be playing Hamlet.[​IMG]
      Just the jacket with shoes from Recess. Jacket and knickers are cordoroy, very fine wale with standing collar that looks cute turned down, too.[​IMG]
      Recesss in the Cemetary [​IMG]
      Very schoolgirl, nice grey wool with lace trim, fully lined in white[​IMG]

15. She looks fabulous, toydogz--I love her faceup and long blonde wig. She has such delicate features, very feminine. What a wonderful outfit, too. Tthe cords are in perfect proportion. Did you make it?

Forgot to mention Sarah's sword--it's from an action figure of Captain Jack (POtC)
      Here's the url for Cherished: http://www.cherishedfriends.com
      Her sale lasts one more day, I think. She usually has a new item on Tuesdays.

16. Spam some more Sascha! I love her new faceup to bits! I keep hoping they will make a boyfriend for her.
      Those little card thingys in the Alice pictures are from Re-Ment, I think. They are just adorable! What a great little piggy, too.
      Oh, Cherished Friends still have the Dreary things on sale in the NJ store, Viktor & Agnes' both.

17. Thank you for your kind words about Sascha. I am just loving what Raven has done to her. I wish Secretdoll would make her a little sister...
      Imajica, look for the Marley Tonner clothing on E-bay. They are a little baggy, but I can't sew so they fit well enough. Sascha hasn't complained!
      Has anyone changed out the eyes on their Binu? I tried size 10mm, but the iris still fills almost the entire eye socket. Has anyone tried 8mm?