1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Secretdoll Binu Discussion part 1

Apr 30, 2007

1. My "Oriental" Binu arrived today. I took some hasty pics with flash just so she could make her debut. She has lovely peachy blush that gives her an Asian skin tone. Secretdoll honored my request for brown eyes and I bought the outfit she wears on the website. I've never had a tiny before and she is just the right size for playing!
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

2. One more photo-this one is Cat Tien on her new vespa.
      [​IMG]

3. Binu with Unoa:[​IMG]
      I've gotten a couple of pics with my Hound, but havn't up-loaded them yet. She's way tiny next to him, of course. She's really perfectly sized with Unoa and the other minis.

4. Is your Unoa a MSD, or a SD? They look SO cute together! I can't wait to get my two new girls, who will be sisters........I'm getting Kazekidz Sage, who is around 12" tall, and I just ordered a Dollstown Seola 7 yr old MSD, who I believe is around 16" tall.......I hope they look as cute together as these two do!!

Roni :)

5. Yes, Unoa's are about 43cm or 16" tall and considered an MSD size doll. I'll bet your Seola will be a good match for Sage.

6. Secretdoll announced on their Notices that a new version Binu will be released on the 31st of August! Can't wait to see.
      And also Denver Doll Emporium now carries Secretdoll--and they have a lovely layaway program, just the help I need to feed my Secretdoll addiction.

7. Pearl Binu is lovely, really like her coloring alot, but none of the new Binu dolls have "grabbed" me like the original. I do love my first girl!

8. WOW. Pearl Binu looks amazing...oh no, it's love! :(

9. New clothes are up and they have some really cute styles!

10. Binu wears clothes I would want in real life! :P

11. Me too! (If I were younger and a little bit thinner.)

12. How well do Blythe clothes work with Binu?

13. Binu doesn't fit well into them at all. She can wear some Ken clothing, (not Barbie), and she fits into Marley Tonner clothes nicely. There are some pictures of mine and others Binus in various Marley outfits in earlier pages of this thread. She also fits well into Marley shoes. Congrats on finding a Binu, she is a wonderful little doll!

14. Thanks! I was hoping she would fit, darn. :P

15. Sui came to me from a very generous friend...

[​IMG]

And in case anyone is wondering...she looks very cute with Roonodoll Yumi. :D

[​IMG]

16. Catclawtub, those dolls look adorable! I'm wanting Yumi and Oriental Binu something awful. :atremblin So glad you posted those pics. And their outfits are really cute!

17. They can share a bit of their clothes too, which is really nice. My Yumi is wearing all Barbie clothes and Binu has on a Secretdoll outfit. :)

18. Oh, aren't they sweet! I love Binu in her curly blonde wig and your Roonodoll Yumi is so cute! Congrats on your new addition, Sui.