1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Secretdoll Binu Discussion part 1

Apr 30, 2007

1. I chose that wig because it reminded me of my hair when I was a toddler. :lol:

2. I love your new girl, she is adorable! And yes, little Yumi does make a perfect kid sister for her. They look so cute together.

3. Binu & Jack, ready for Halloween [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      Jack was a gift from a friend, special from Comic-Con

4. That first picture of Binu reminds me of Bjork...so gorgeous! I love your pictures...

6. Binu Sarah wishing you a very Happy Holiday [​IMG]
      This little outfit is from a Candi doll (Barbie size) and has a tiny jingle bell sewn in. Wacky pink tree, eh?

7. Tess - Some of her clothes are available here. They also have Binu for sale. :)

8. Has anyone changed hands on their Binu? I was going to change out some hands for a friend, and saw that they were tied onto the main arm cords rather than S-hooks. Is it possible to add S-hooks? That would be lots easier for the future, I think.

9. I havent posted any photos of Anouk for a while. Here she is .. lovely girl

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Some shots of my tanned Binu. She came with the blonde wig and the lovely green eyes:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. I tried some stuff of my Binu today: She's wearing a Sugarmag skirt and bolaro jacket, Barbie singlet, TTYA scarf and socks, ebay vans.

All of the clothes were a little stretchy though.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I think she'll be named Tempest.

12. Inspired by all your lovely photos of your dolls, I did in fact buy the Oriental Binu listed in the Marketplace. I love her, :aheartbea , and already want to get her a sister (does anyone know why the Secretdoll site has been inaccessible for a few days?).

I always like to keep something of a doll's former life when he/she comes to live with me. So, meet Anais:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Love them all! I had my Binu for two years now but never got around "playing with her". I think resin quality is awesome. And love her face.. I was thinking about giving her an Oriental sister when I tought that maybe I have bonding issues with her. I like her stiffnes and I'm secretly in love with her feet. The only thing I have an issue with are her arms. Well really her shoulder joint. They always look in akward poses when I try to take pics of her. I'm not queen of posing dolls, in fact I'm a beguinner and come from Blythe world where posing means move your head to the right. Now to the left. I mean that I'm not great at posing dolls and that I like non-jointed dolls... That's when I start thinking that I have no bond with her! It has surprised me a lot to find that altough you like a doll a lot you may have bonding issues with her. I guess that this shows that I'm fairly new to this world. I haven't decided against her yet. I'll try to learn to love her. I will take some pics of her and would appreciate any input! By the way love all the different looks in this thread!

14. Aleta came to me with very big dark brown eyes.
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I went down to size 6mm/8mm eyes. I think I have found her look.

[​IMG]

15. Aleta in the kitchen with her puppies.

[​IMG]

16. I haven't read all of the posts, but I was wondering is anyone has tried YO SD sized shoe and if they fit?

17. Snicker, I can tell you Yo-size will not fit. Binu's feet are slim & narrow. Tonner makes a doll that has the perfect size, Agnes Dreary or Marley Wentworth, though and you can find them on ebay. Another bonus is that Marley & Agnes' clothes fit them like a dream.

18. Thank You!… I've looked at them in the past. Ill check it out again, with clothes I've been altering blythe patterns and its been working out exceptionally well. ^.^

19. Where can I find the Orient binu? She's so lovely and exactly what I am looking for in a 1/6 bjd!!