1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

SecretDoll Yogi discussion part 2

Jun 28, 2010

1. Darkstar, in case you missed it--in the last thread, I had found some Kelly shoes that are smaller than real ones, and fit our girls and Naripons PERFECTLY--plus, they are only 5 dollars for 7 pairs!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130403284697&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

2. Nell and some pals. Oi where did you all go???

[​IMG]

3. Poppy's new little friend arrived today from across the Pond! She's adorable and great Secretdoll Baby Fairy size!

[​IMG]

(Don't even ask what Poppy is wearing! She says it is a "fairy dress" - I say it is a wardrobe malfunction dress just waiting to happen.

4. ... at least she is wearing clothes!! Poppy, I hate to say looks less than impressed with the new girl lol. Do Kelly clothes fit? Or is that why she is nekkie?

Poppy is a darling. I am so glad she has finally come out to play.

5. OOh, I hate to say it--but I think Poppy is planning some sort of "Welcome Home" for her new sister, and I am not sure from that look that it's going to be pleasant!

6. Poppy seems to be reevaluating this whole desire for a sister thing. Perhaps she was a bit rash. She has been finding plenty of camaraderie what with dancing with Sweet William and hanging out with Excelsior the unicorn. And now someone new who is her size and likes to run around naked so Poppy doesn't feel she needs to offer her the loan of some of her clothes. Does she really need a sister? Someone she will probably have to share things with? Interesting times ahead, I'm sure.

imajica, every time I see Nell in those glasses or one of those frog donuts, I just have to laugh out loud. Not laughing at Nell, mind you, who looks very cute and studious in those glasses. But every time she has those glasses on, it seems like another new frog thing has appeared!

7. LMAO .... Hmmm magic frog conjuring glasses ... theres a thought!

8. OK Imajica, you need to paint the frames GREEN--or get her another pair and paint them green---

9. Oh! Green frames! How perfect would that be?! Or maybe just cobble two of those frog donuts together and tell her they are fancy frames! That would be too funny!

10. One does not laugh "at" Nell without facing the consequences...remember...she has that medical bag.

11. Screw the medical bag, that girl can carry a giant enema all by herself!

Poppy is waving back at Nell (looks like one of those royal waves) and wants to know if Nell has her green shoes on?

[​IMG]

12. You beat me to it, Jenny! LOL! I just copied it to and was going to paste it but got sidetracked on Resin Cafe (which is the tab between my eBay tab and my DoA tab - they are essential so they are just always open!). Between us and Nell, poor imajica will be ruined!

13. LOL!! She will be indeed. I have put it on watching, so cute, Nell is beside herself.
      Poppy yes, she has on her crown and green shoes and for some reason made me paint some Kelly glasses green today!
      [​IMG]

14. Aaack Nell, the Fairly Frog Queen! LOVE Her. And Poppy is out to play and Thea, and Linas girls too. I have been so bad, well working, actually, but besides that Flikr changed on me and I haven't had the time to sit and figure out the picture thing yet.
      Cosette and her bear haven't left each others side yet, I couldn't even imagine how that pairing worked itself out, but the two were made for each other. They really are inseperable, it is so weird.
      Imajica--I love that crown, I do hope I remebered to order it.

edited: couldn't conquer flikr, but did find the "opt out" button for the new features:
      [​IMG]
      hope I have time today, I want to make them their own room to live in-

15. Those little shoes really are the perfect size! Now, if they'd only make them in the sneakers so Sweet William could have a couple pairs. He is always dropping shoes off his feet! (Though I think sometimes he kicks them off on purpose to vex me.) The crown is great, imajica - Poppy's got hers on too but it is hard to see in that photo (that dress is such a disaster waiting to happen that I was just thankful to get a shot that didn't show parts of her that shouldn't be seen - and still she demands to wear it, her "fairy" dress - and was kind of in focus so you can just kind of see the little balls reflecting on the top of it). I love the boots on her frog "prince" too! Good idea so you don't have to use the base! And the glasses... perfection! Rose colored and green rimmed! LOL! You do the cutest pictures! (Now, please, just don't tell me that little frog down by her feet is their "baby.")

toydogz4, can't wait to see the room you come up with!

16. LOL nope just a random passing frog! Poppy is certainly gaining strength of character. I am so pleased for her!
      Cossette is just plain wonderful. I cant wait to see their room either.

17. What cute photos of Poppy and Cosette! I love the little green shoes! I have some smaller shoes among my vast hoard of Kelly clothes. I think they were made for Kelly clones that were sold at the dollar store. I am busy, busy, busy, but hope to find some time on the weekend to play with the girls a little. I had a brainstorm about something fun to do with my girls and some of my other dolls the other day, but I will have to have some time to work it out. My grandson is staying with me during the day this summer and I can't concentrate when he's around. I'm afraid his droids and clones might attempt to capture the girls, so I keep them tucked away while he's here.

18. Yes, Poppy seems to be becoming the mouse that roared. I'm not sure that is entirely a good thing given her unfortunate fashion sense! (Very relieved about the little frog, not that it isn't absolutely cute!)

linakauno, it is an interesting phenomenon that here on DoA we tend to think people's avatars resemble them, at least somehow (I can assure you I am not a large, grey centaur) so I have a very hard time picturing you with a grandchild who has droids and clones! But I will look forward to what you are dreaming up for your girls. Maybe you could sneak one droid or clone in?