1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

SecretDoll Yogi discussion part 2

Jun 28, 2010

1. *GASP!* a Little Tramp Yogi!!!!!

2. He's not as cute as your Charlie though, DaisyDayes! But maybe if your Charlie ever wants a minimee....

3. Ooooh, he is so Cute! Cant wait to see yours Darkstar!

Oh Man, I am so Behind on here!

Loved your photostory Toydogz! Cosette almost makes mine want to stop swimming!

Jenny Thea looks so wonderful in that chair pic - wonderful outfit!

Oh Nell, LOVE the frog shirt and pic - that Frog is so fab in those boots!

Tatum, Grrreat to see you! What ever have you been ups to?!!! Sly little grinner there!

4. Thanks Darkstar and Linakauno, I have contacted her, so hopefully she will be joining us. She has a Dazzle2 on order as well!

Little Tramp, for sure, but not our Chas! Where's he been btw?

And Spice better not stop swimming. We are all still anxious to see the Mermadium. Although I have all the little pieces together to make a room for Cosette and Saturnino to share, but everything is still sitting in their boxes...

5. Abigail was outside today, and she wasn't to thrilled about it! hugs to all fellow babyfairy's! gg

[​IMG]
      By ggsdolls at 2010-07-08

6. She is so gorgeous. She looks nothing like Nell. (ahem not that Nell isnt gorgeous, just clarifying cough)

7. Oh Abigail--red does suit you. She looks so dramatic in red with that black hair. No, nothing like Nell, but then all of these little Babyfairies are their own persons.
      I wanted to start decorating Cosette's living quarters, but as she and Bear were occupied I snapped a quick picture of the activity and quietly tiptoed away, camera and glue gun in hand:

"Perhaps some macaroons or a cream cake, Mr. Ninos?"
      [​IMG]
      "No thank you, just a little milk custard for my tummy"

8. LOL toydogz joo is crazier than joo looks! Great photo x

9. Who, moi? *looks right and left*
      (Shhh! I don't think I am alone in the crazy department!)

10. Picture's not there! And I bet it was a good one too!

11. It was! Flickr seems not to like sharing lately!

12. I have been having Flikr problems, but I can see it when I look at the page?

13. No, even if I try and copy it and look at it that way, I still get the white box with the "Picture not available" message. Now I'm really glad I don't use Flickr much! Everyone is complaining about it!

14. Toydogz, I wonder if that picture is not showing because it hasn't been made public? Flickr has always been to complicated to me, I love Photobucket, if they'd just get rid of all the advertisements on even paid subscriptions, but its so easy to just copy and paste the URL you need under the thumbnails.

Dang it, I want to see it!!!

15. Geez, the picture isn't really that great, but no, it is on a public setting. Funny though, I can see it, it shows up fine for me, you sure you guys aren't trying to convince me I am crazier than I think I am???

"Perhaps some macaroons or a cream cake, Circus Bear?"

[​IMG]
      "No thank you, just a little milk custard for my tummy"

16. LOL toydogz joo is crazier than joo looks! Great photo x

17. Well NOW I can see that picture!!!! And its so worth the wait :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

Still can't see the one on the previous page though so there must be something wrong with its URL or something...go figure!

Cosette and her bear just totally belong together!

18. What a wonderful picture, toydogz4! They have become such a charming pair of friends!

19. How sweet, toydogz4! Totally adorable and I just love the little clown!

20. Oh I finally get to see the pic! Flickr is a mess--try the OPT OUT feature at the top, at least for now!

Well, Thea is trying new wigs, since SOMEONE scalped her and SOMEONE will not give her wig back..........

[​IMG]

[​IMG]