1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

SecretDoll Yogi discussion part 2

Jun 28, 2010

1. Nell has taken over the dollshouse attic, her bedroom was "too small"

[​IMG]
      Operations HQ by imajica63, on Flickr

2. Well, a girl has to have a place to keep her tactical weapons and laptops. (grins at Nell) She might as well kick out the dollhouse dolls and take over the whole house.

3. Oh dear lord dont tell her things like that lol!

4. Bwahahahahah!! OMG, is that a real rat standing behind them? !!! I like the new little guy very much.

*sigh* I thought my girls were in the carrier with my Dollshe guy, but after a search, I have discovered that they have run off again. I usually take the dolls I don't think I could ever replace ( my Dollshe Bermann, my discontinued LE Bambicrony girl, and my Secretdoll tinies) with me when I go out of town (so I can sleep), but somehow, I must have stashed the girls in a secret place and cannot remember where I put them. I think they have run away for revenge because they have been wanting a new photostory ever since I bought some special props months ago. It drives me crazy not to know where they are. I think I'll hunt for them tomorrow. They probably will want a rat for their very own once they see Nell's.

5. Oh! That is so frustrating when the tinies hide!

6. Yes , Nell has two rats. That one is Daryl (Dixon) and he has a brother called Merle. They are only still babys, around 13 weeks old and super friendly. I think she is hoping she and Jayne can saddle up one of these days! I hope your girls let you know where they are hiding. Naughtly little things. Leave out warm pie .. that should do it

7. Paranoia is a good thing sometimes. Other times, not so much. They're so small, they could be anywhere, really (looking around in dismay).

Edit: Speaking of rats, I've been looking at Rainman's rat, Edward, on the Elfdoll website. He might make a good friend for my girls, if they ever turn up.

8. Yes I saw him. He is a cutie. Oh I hope you find your little ones soon. I feel panicked for you

9. Nell and Jayne are joining in the search

[​IMG]
      Plots by imajica63, on Flickr

10. Well, well! Nell emailed me and told me that she thought my girls were hiding in a place I already searched, so I took her advice and found them in behind some anthros in the little suitcase with wheels where I keep my tiny dolls when I'm not playing with them. Tell her I appreciate her letting me know, as I am going out of town for a week today and can't sleep very well if they are on the loose. (I love the little photo of Nell and Jayne reading the map!) Root is looking over my shoulder and wants to know where to buy camo outfits as she wants to go on an alligator hunt. Thanks, Nell!

11. Aunty Spampy has all kinds of imagination and her own babyfairy so she can make perfect outfits. Oooo alligator hunts ... Nell is most impressed! She is glad to be of assistance but would like some gator boots when Root makes her first capture!

12. So... I was bored this afternoon and decided to look on the Secretdoll website to see what, if anything, is new there, and discovered that the old Yoi is back on their website. I always wanted one as a little sister to my Yomo, so I ordered her. I cannot resist Secretdolls of any size. I think I hear the Baby fairies snickering in the other room. Very expensive afternoon. *sigh*

13. Hi I was wondering if you could tell me what king of doll this is. I have never seen one before. She is adorable. Thanks

14. Hm, which one?

15. Bwahahahah! I love the teeny Jaws book Jane's reading. What a funny little thing she is!

16. Jaynes a boy lol. Jayne Cobb from the TV show Firefly. This is him in baby form thanks to the lovely DaisyDayze. Now Nell will tease him even more!

17. Oops! My apologies! He's cute enough to be a girl; maybe that will make him feel better. When my 6'3" pierced and heavily tattooed son was small, he had curly blonde hair and huge blue eyes and was often mistaken for a girl. It annoyed him quite a bit. Poor Jayne.

18. I love seeing everyone having so much fun. :) Nell just cracks me up.

Here is Baby Chloe, playing everyone a holiday tune ♥.

[​IMG]