1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

SecretDoll Yogi discussion part 2

Jun 28, 2010

1. OMG, how adorable! It must be meant to be a violin, but it's a double bass for baby fairies. One of these fine days, I hope to get back to having time to play with my tiny girls. They're still my favorites of all my dolls.

2. Yay. I found our thread again. Chloe is gorgeous. Love those hooves.
      Happy New Year from Nell and Jayne xox

[​IMG]
      Three: Desparate times by imajica63, on Flickr

3. OMG, how cute! My girls wave at Nell and Jayne.

4. I am so glad to see the thread again!
      Happy New Year to you all from my little Yogi.
      [​IMG]

5. She looks like she intends to right over some little toes!

6. I hope everyone is gearing up for summer. ♥ Everyone's girls look so adorable.

Baby Chloe was out enjoying the nice weather today. The girls had pizza and cookies. :)

[​IMG]

7. I checked out the new Secretdoll Person this morning, and while I was there, I happened to look in on the baby fairy section. I got itchy fingers when I discovered the chocolate Dazzle, so he/she will be joining my Secret sisters. Oh dear, not in my doll plans at all!

8. Oh! They were all sold out the last time I visited!

9. They also have the Dazzle outfits in stock. I bought one of each *sigh*. Pathetic. lol

10. Nooooo! Not pathetic! I bought all three also. My other Pocket Fairies can share them!

11. Nancy, did you buy a Dazzle too? Hmm, I wonder if they would sell me a blond bobbed wig if I begged piteously. I bought one of my babyfairies secondhand and her hair had been cut short, so they sold me a replacement wig. They charged me $25.00 for the wig and $30.00 (!!!) for the shipping. *sigh* No group orders for Secretdolls. People who like them are totally smitten, but I fear we are rare birds, lol.

12. I bought Dazzle version 2 with the blonde wig. It never hurts to ask! Another wig would slip easily into the package!

13. I love Dazzle 2. It was a tossup which one to buy as I could only get one. I would actually like to have all of them, of course. Per inch, my babyfairies were more expensive than my Dollshe Bermann. Oy.

14. linakauno: people's jaws drop when they meet Baby Chloe. that is always what they ask: how expensive was she? and i tell them that by the inch, she is my most expensive dollie.

and you are right: people who are smitten are just smitten... we can't help it! :D

15. They are expensive per inch and even worse by the once! But they eat far less space of my now limited available space.

16. nancy: i have to struggle to remember where Baby Chloe is all the time. she is so tiny O_O. right now she is off with Lachlana getting 'beauty parlor treatment'.

i am so excited for everyone who is getting Dazzle! Dazzle is adorable.

17. I once lost all three of my girls for about 6 months. I thought I'd put them in a little pocket of the small rolling suitcase where I stash my tiny dolls, but when I looked for them, they were gone. I ransacked the house looking for them. Finally found them in a random drawer of linens. I can't imagine why I put them there; it must have been temporary insanity.

18. My tinies live, or rest, in pencil boxes. Slowly they are getting labeled so it's easier to find the right one.

19. Mine mostly stay in some little clear plastic boxes with compartments that I found at Joann's. Not sure what they're actually meant to hold, but they're near yarn. A tiny doll can stand in each compartment and I think it holds about 6.

20. I have some of those that I use for other things. I like the plastic pencil boxes because there is room for the doll's things.