1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

SecretDoll Yogi discussion part 2

Jun 28, 2010

1. I keep the tiny dolls' stuff in a big plastic bin. That's only their clothes. The props live all over the place. Of course, the bin is for all the teeny clothes. The sisters have to share with tiny Elfdolls, Tinybear elves, Banjis, etc. I am mad about tiny things, or maybe just mad in general.

2. My chocolate Dazzle arrived yesterday. Oh my goodness, he is so small! I didn't realize he would have a faceplate instead of a regular head like my other baby fairies. His face is the size of my thumbnail! No time for photos today, but will post him tomorrow.

3. My little blonde Dazzle arrived yesterday also! We are remodeling the kitchen so pictures will have to wait.

4. Congratulations on your new girls. I hope to see photos very soon. Nell got herself a new house and a pup from the wonderful Daisy Dayes. We are working on décor

[​IMG]
      New House by imajica63, on Flickr

SO glad your girls turned up Linakauno. Yours were the reason I got hooked in the first place.

5. Mwahahahaha! Hysterical!! Thanks, I needed that! I love Dexter; so strange and disturbing, perfect for a babyfairy photo.

I managed to faceplant on the sidewalk Sunday and smashed my wrist into several pieces. Having surgery on it Thursday, so photos of my new Dazzle will have to wait. This photo of Nell is just what the doctor ordered to cheer me up! I also got a new firefly fairy last week so naturally I became unable to play with them. The little Dazzle (still thinking up a name) is in his box and the fairy is lying naked on my bedside table as I cannot dress her one-handed. Next, I suppose, the little bjtales mouse I've been waiting on for 6 months will arrive and I won't be able to play with her either. I've been very cross.

6. Great picture!

Oh! That is terrible! I can so understand why you are cross! I wish I lived close to you so I could help you dress the dolls!

7. imajica: that has to be the wickedest cutest thing ever! ♥ i laughed and laughed.

8. Thanks people. I did have a laugh creating the scene. Nell is such a hoot. Linakauno that totally sucks. Good luck with the surgery. I hope you heal fast. Nell does claim to be a Nurse if you are in need ... just saying

[​IMG]

9. Dazzle Mermaid Spice Loves Dexter too, but she prefers watching while lounging in her bath :daisy
      [​IMG]
      Untitled by DollZWize, on Flickr

10. imajica: You have the cutest stuffs for your dolls. That bed is darling.

DollZwize: Spice is fabulous! ♥ and you even found her a bathtub to swim in!

Baby Chloe was enjoying Allison Wonder's wonderful top hat:

[​IMG]

edited to add: she is back from her spa treatment by Lachlana. She had a complete head to toe scrub down. :)

11. I did a terrible thing; I made two of my baby fairies participate in little sideshow I built for the doll convention here recently as "General and Mrs. Tom Thumb". Petal (Sen) was fine with it, as she got to dress up, but Root (Root) was hugely annoyed that I pasted whiskers on her face and made her wear an itchy suit. Antheria (Yogi) isn't speaking to me because I left her out altogether. Here they are on my desk before the big event.

[​IMG]

12. That is just great!

13. Thanks! I am an awful doll mommy, though.

14. They look adorable . Love them. I hope you get forgiven soon!

15. In the NEWS:A new babyfairy will be back soon!!
      I am waiting.I would really like a new tan skin !
      [​IMG]

#837 gilou2310, Jan 16, 2016
      Last edited: Jan 16, 2016
    16. I used to have a Dazzle and sold her. I really miss her

17. Oh my gosh they are so cute. Did you make their outfits?

18. Anyone else wishing SecretDoll would produce the darling little fairies again? I sold mine years ago & she has a crazy fun home but I really miss her.