1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

SecretDoll Yogi discussion part 2

Jun 28, 2010

1. I love that first brown one, Jenny! Is it possible that Thea really wanted a new hairstyle so was "in" on the scalping? She looks awfully pleased with these new wigs (love her dress too!).

2. No, Thea is not deceptive like that--unlike two OTHER girls I could mention..................

The brown one is pretty, but too big for her--I would have to take it in to fit her. Still deciding!

3. LOL! And those "two OTHER girls" just look cool as cucumbers standing back there. Waiting.

4. Well, now they have scampered off to "play" (translation--look for trouble). But Thea is happy to have some time to herself. She is a little put out with me since I told her I am saving for a Dazzle---not sure how they would get along.

Wasn't there supposed to be someone new here with a Dazzle?

5. There is someone on Flickr with a Dazzle 1 who toydogz4 was going to invite (or send her the application to join since DoA is no longer an open forum - you have to be sponsored by a member to join now). Haven't heard anything else on that yet. And I am waiting for a Dazzle 1 too. Of course, *sigh* I am not especially "new.":huh?:

6. But your Dazzle will be new, so that qualifies! Do you have any idea when you will get her?

7. They told me he'd ship on the 27th, so not too long a wait! I'm eager for him to arrive. He seems like he will be quite a character!

8. No Darkstar, you are not especially "new" but you are beloved! I have extended the invitation to Suzanne, (Dazzle1 Owner, and she has Dazzle2 on order as well), so hopefully we will see her on here soon.

Oh Jenny, your Thea is glorious in her new tresses! I especially like the second one on her. The first is really pretty and soft, but alot of hair for her (maybe if you resize?) but the second just looks so delicate and pretty. Please share Miss Thea's stylist with us? I would love to find small wigs that are in scale with our dolls and not overloaded with hairs.
      And i like her pretty new lavender dress, too! As for Trouble One and Trouble 2, what can you say??? (except they are adorable!)

9. imajica-thanks dear! I understand what you meant. LOL! hugs!

toydogz4-thanks soo much! I love red on her or blue! Her black hair and eyes, just make me happy! and her pout!!
      OH, I love your latest pic! Joo is too cute for words!!

Jenny-Your girls are lovely as ever too!

hugs for your thoughts thanks so much again! gg

10. I like the colour of the first wig for Thea and the style of the second one, but both are just gorgeous. Those pons look truely bad to the bone, they actually look like they are innocently whistling! I feel a little bit shivery for little Thea, I hope she toughens up enough to deal with them.

11. Soon, Thea will have some back-up---I have almost enough to order Dazzle! My auctions are doing well, so maybe by next Sat!

The wigs Thea was modeling are for Pukis--the brownish/red is by Tinybear, and yes, it is WAY too much hair on her! The other one is yarn and was made by Karen Vail--she has a web site, I will try to remember the name of it.

GG, your girl is so pretty, and so angelic looking. How did you end up with a SWEET Yogi???

12. AH!! Gosh that is so realistic. I have a purple yarn made by her for my never arrived vampire fairy. Very cool wig. It was opened by customs and it still makes me giggle with them trying to work out what the heck it it was !

13. That is a pretty wig--I couldn't tell it was yarn. I have a few of her wigs in puki sized and they are all really, really cute, too.
      Congrats on being close to ordering Dazzle! I can't wait to see which version you are choosing, but what does poor Thea think about it?

14. After falling hard for Cossette, I am getting one like her! Thea is actually happy she will have "help" to handle the terrible twins. Since Dazzls is older, I don't think Thea will feel threatened--she will still be my little girl.

So--questions for anyone who ordered the blond Dazzle--about how long does it take? And do they all come with that cool pink case?

15. I think they do, Jenny, although mine came from Imajica. Whenever I ordered from SD it took about 30 business days, and if you write them a few weeks after your order they will give you the date they are scheduled to ship out. They really are a great company to deal with.

16. I only have Cossette to compare boxes with but I would imagine they would come with them. Ask them, they are lovely. My persons took around 30 days and as toydogz says they give you an exact date if you ask and they stuck to both of them. Just use very simple English and post a separate question each time, they dont seem to go back to a previous conversation. Cant wait to meet Theas sister/friend.

Those pons were so cute when you got them, I think I even said somewhere that they broke the Pon perception and were so sweet looking. Hmm water finds its one level it seems. They are so cool but Thea does need help!

17. Jenny - I actually fell in love yogi, from seeing pictures of one in Japan. The owner had hers with the same jet black hair and amazing blue eyes! When I saw her blog pics of her yogi...I made sure SD gave me the same style. I put the request in when I ordered yogi...the rest is history^_~. I've fallen for a tan yogi, and the sleep eyed yogi, but my love for Abby was just too strong for words, and since have rehomed the other two... hugs for asking, gg

18. GG, I perfectly understand how it is to fall hard for a doll. I tell my friends that I should install a revolving door for the dolls, they way they come and go around here--but Thea is untouchable, I will never part with her. I want another Yogi someday, Dollightful has one with the most awesome blond hair--if I could get one like her, I would be thrilled.

19. Help?? I am just ordering my Dazzle--does Secretdoll send an invoice, or do I just go to Paypal and pay them directly? I am not sure how to proceed.

20. Jenny, I just went and paid since they give you their PayPal address on the website. My order showed up under "My Account" within a day or two.