1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

SecretDoll Yogi discussion part 2

Jun 28, 2010

1. Oh, OK thanks, Darkstar--that is what I will do!

2. :sumomo::sumomo::sumomo: My order for Dazzle went in fine, it is showing up in my account. I also emailed them this morning to see if I could purchase a couple of the long baby fairy wigs and add them to this order---didn't someone order some not too long ago? They were 20 dollars each I think?

Now I have time to decide "who" she is going to be--I don't have any idea yet for her personality or character.

3. Congratulations, Jenny! She'll be a great addition to your gang! (And maybe now those twins will think twice about picking on Thea - those Dazzles seems a little tougher than the other baby fairies!)

4. Thanks Darkstar--I am wondering if she WILL be like the other Dazzles, or maybe--different? I can see how she might be a dreamy, wistful girl--or a "little lady". Fun to think about!

5. I don't think we will know for sure until they actually get here! I'm not even trying to guess who my Yogi will be. She'll just evolve as she will! And while I think I know who my Dazzle 1 is, he may just surprise me too!

6. I didn't know you ordered Yogi too, I thought you were just getting the Dazzle boy! Did you order any clothes for him? I know there is a tuxedo in the Kelly/Tommy clothes stuff--wouldn't that be cute? I think GG posted a pic of HER Yogi wearing it.

Thea is now not minding she got scalped--because I ordered her a new wig, and I am also going to order her a couple from Secretdoll (when they get back to me...) So she is pretty happy today!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. That's a lovely wig, Jenny! Thea seems quite happy with it! Actually, I splurged and got both. I figured I'd save a fortune in shipping doing that! LOL! In truth, I just could not decide which one I wanted first. I did get the little Dazzle 1 outfit with the boots and hat - too cute. And I have the Tommy tuxedo (my Toadstool, Sweet William, has worn it a time or two for special occasions) and know it will fit the Dazzle but I just don't see him as the tux type. Maybe he'll surprise me?

8. LOL DarkStar , lovely that we go to the same school of "lets save some money" How deluded are we, seriously !! Haha.

Thea aw gorgeous girl. Kiss kiss. Nell is hoping her new bed, sigh, and new table ,sigh my bank account, arrive this week, then we can talk about her new ,sigh, living accomodation

9. imajica, I can rationalize just about anything if I work hard enough at it! I can't wait to see all of Nell's new furniture! Boy, is she ever going to be happy!

10. OOh Imajica, did you get Nell all that froggie stuff on Ebay?? I saw them--my girls are not frog types, but those were so cute. I actually have a frog bed I bought when I had a Puki Pong--long sold--and no one wants the bed. Can't wait to see it all. Lucky little Nell!

11. Oooh, Jenny, congrats on ordering Dazzle. How exciting, I can't wait to see who she will become for you! I simply adore your pretty Nell, she is so lovely in those colors. She hasn't been playing here in far too long.

And Darkstar, not too long now, can't wait to see your two. Will they both be boys? Or will Yogi be a girl? Any names yet, not that they will stick, I am sure your Babyfairies will tell you what acceptable names are when they arrive.

Speaking of MIA--where is Nell? IS she still out in the froggie pond looking for her Prince? Did Gervais escape? I can't wait to see what you are going to do with her room, Imajica. I think she is the most spoiled of all.

12. LOL, toydogz4, for once I don't even have a clue as to names! (You are probably right about them telling me what their names are to be! And then they will probably request a bunch of stuff that I don't currently have.) My Yogi is going to be a girl (I hope!) because Poppy really needs someone more appropriate than a purple unicorn to spend time with. I'm expecting my Dazzle to be a boy, but you just never know. Yes, July 27 is the ship date they gave me - not long now!

13. How exciting to see all these new babyfairies, Darkstar. They each have such distinct personalities, alot like those OTHER fairies on that OTHER thread! I so would like to get another Babyfairy or two to keep Cosette company, one day I will, I won't be able to help it with all the new personalities on here to tempt me.

14. I have just finished my stint and tomorrow is play time. I am not sure if I want to leave Nell in the doll house or build her a new abode with Gervais and assorted amphibians. Then move Peaches (riko) and Tia Dumpling (Thistledown) into the vacant bedroom. Or just wait and get a bigger house for them all> I have a shelf on my computer desk that could make a room. Should I give it to Pie and Madge or put Nell and Gervais here. Oh its too hard.

I didnt get all the stuff, I just got her the bed and the table. She wanted the vanity and the wardrobe but we have a vanity I think I could customise and I am not sure of the space until we all decide who is living where. I do like them to have their own spaces.

15. What a neat idea for each girl to have her own space--but alas, not in MY House! I have 5 monsters--er, CATS--and they are always into everything. They leave my dolls alone, but tiny "stuff", like furniture or doll toys, are fair game. Whatever they can steal becomes the inspiration for the next rousing game of Hall Hockey.

16. Nell and Gervais are "cohabiting"!!!???!!!

17. ******GASP********* SCANDAL on the Baby Fairy board!!!

18. LOL .. only in a friendship way. The other girls think Gervais is an imaginary friend. Maybe he is ...

19. Oh heavens, for the other girl's sanity, I sure hope they can't see that giant green frog. MOST girls (excepting Nell) are not overly fond of green amphibious types...even the little teeny tiny ones.

Yes, I'm quite sure that only Nell can see him! ;)

20. But we saw him too!