1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Senior Delf Anhel Dion Limited

Oct 30, 2007

1. anavel, could you upload the photo to your own server or a photobucket account please? Hotlinking is very inconsiderate.

So far I'm completely loving the little bit we can see of this boy. If the rest of the set is just as gorgeous... D: I'm so done for.

Regular art delfs tend to run about $1200/$1300 don't they? *_* I'm not even sure I want to know what the price tag on this guy will be.

2. does anyone know when he'll be for sale?

3. I'm sure he will. D: Even Lolita Soony was gone in 7 seconds. And he is really gorgeous and so popular. * o*

I don't really like regular Dion so much. XD But he is very pretty~~.

SDFs aren't much more than regular Delf. :0 Maybe he will stay in the general price range. My guess is for $1500. D;

4. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
      After I had JUST accepted the sell out of the normal Dion *wails*

And also NOOOOOOOo Luts sort out your problems and stop bringing out NEW dolls ><

5. How fast LUTS Delf Art is usually sold out?
      In 1 minute ??? :o

6. You are correct!

I wonder how the entire outfit looks. ^^ I was hoping for a Delf Art Shiwoo but I guess there isn't going to be one this year? *_*

7. *Gasp* :o You're scarring me now.
      From now on, I have to always check their site every minute. *_*
      Yeah, I can't wait to see his outfit.

8. Wow, Finally ANOTHER DELF ART:o I've always wanted one of these dolls, because that is just what they are to me, works of ART:love.... I doubt this boy will be for me, but I can't wait to see the rest of his shots and his outfit, the Delf Art dolls are always so beautifully detailed from face up to outfits:aheartbea
      ~Anthony

9. The pictures are up! OMG...I totally adore him. :love

That outfit is love, the boots...wow...and the faceup and eyes....

10. He will be released in 10 sets! :D

11. oh grr! GRRR! GRRRRRR! (in a good way)

now if only i can practice clicking "Buy It Now" fast enough!!! >: D

12. He looks a lot more feminine than the regular Dion. The face-up is beautiful but a little bit too heavy for my taste (especially the eyeshadow). I wonder if it's shimmery this time as well. The outfit is ok, not for me XP

13. i...am so glad that i don't like the outfit.

and that aceup is girlier than i thought and completely wrong for the characters i had in mind.

bank account...RESCUED~!!!

14. Yeah, exactly! :o
      That's what I want to say here.

I'm glad that he's not for my character. :)
      Now, I'm going to save more money. Hehehe...

I'm wondering if someone plans to buy him.

15. I love him. He's very extreme, though, and very foptastic. He'd be perfect for one of my characters. But I'm afraid he's going to be more money than I can spare so close to the holidays. Fie.

16. Im not so sure about his outfit, I dont like all of it (like the leg part). However I do like the faceup and the wig and the eye thingy. But, with a price like that, and the fact that Luts should sort out what they have going on at the moment, Im leaving it.

17. I wonder if there's going to be any MORE delf arts before the year ends!

18. Oh dear god~ I love him. @_@ But I'm broke. xD

But I think it's the faceup that really does it for me. I remember I totally adored Dion when he first came out, but discovered I didn't like his face much at all when I saw the faceup-less owner pics.

The way that Luts does their photos and faceups is much too flattering. XD If it weren't for owner pictures, I'd probably end up buying every one of their dolls only to discover that their molds aren't for me at all. :O

19. Wow....I adore his outfit, the trousers are just beautiful, and the belt and eyepatch...:aheartbea
      Thankfully for my bank balance I'm not overly keen on the Dion mould, phew!
      Still very beautiful though :D

20. Impressive! I thought perhaps the photo with just the eyepatch was a little steampunky, but I see now he's more of a High Romantic Pirate. He's extremely pretty to look at, but fortunately I don't lust for him. What I do want is that key necklace for my boy!