1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Senior Delf Anhel Dion Limited

Oct 30, 2007

1. I just want the necklace *grabby hands*.
      Don't get me wrong, the doll and the outfit are just beautiful... but I really want that necklace. :sweat

Kirsten

2. I want those boots...and that wig and corset *__*;
      ...Haha actually I just want him in general. ♥

3. I'm not too keen on Dion's mould myself, but the Anhel's really changed my mind about him. His face up looks divine, especially his thick and layered bottom eyelashes, and I simply adore his outfit - his trousers in particular.

The ten who get their hands on him are going to be very lucky people!

4. Hmm ... after I knew the price and the outfit, I'm kinda relief :sweat
      I know my credit card will cry if i bought one, and I don't really like his outfit except for his corset, but I like his accessories and face up :aheartbea . He got the face up that I've wanted for my regular Dion T_T.

5. $1,111.00

lol

6. There were three in Japanese site, they were sold out. (I didn't try him)
      Anyone got him?

7. There were 5 sets in English site.
      And, all of them are already sold out in just 1 minute!!! :o

At first, I nearly got him successfully.
      But, I canceled it later. :sweat

8. His price is quite shocking! O: I wonder why he is less than the Delf-sized Delf Arts.

He is really gorgeous though. c: Congratulations to those who got him~~. Was it anyone here?

9. Well, his price is less than other Delf Arts because of his more simple clothing.
      As you can see, the price of these materials looks slightly more cheaper than the rest of Delf Arts' outfits.

10. just ignore this post

11. Wow I can't believe he sold out that fast! :o

Wondering too if anyone here got lucky enough to get him. I'm curious to see owner pictures. =3

12. Hmm, I guess you're right. I guess I just always assumed that they priced Delf Art around the same price just because. XD Silly reasoning indeed.

13. I didn't like his outfit... I'm saved. besides, he's sold out now?! :O

Oh, my..... To be honest, my absolute favorite Art Delf was this variation of Moon... He looked like an Emperor over everything that was awesome, and I swooned... and cursed that I missed my chance to ever get him, not that I'd ever had the money...

Well, I guess my planned acquisition is safe, for now! >_>;
      Just wait, Luts will do something totally unfair by the time I order my doll, I swear it...

14. Haha I don't like his outfit but...I want a Dion *winces*

Anyone manage to get him? ;_;

15. mine has always been the count verre breakaway. *__*

i'm glad i didn't like this one as much as that, because i love breakaway, and i love dion too. and having missed the breakaway art delf, if i'd liked this dion one, i know i would've killed my bank account getting him. ;o;

16. That was Chun Gong Moon.

He was and is my absolute favourite Delf Art. Unfortunately he was sold before I ever got into the hobby. There were only two sets of him, and as far as I know only one full set of him remains intact... I believe. I know for fact one is split up, no clue about the second though. ;_;

17. Guys, one of them came back. Anyone missing out who'd want to grab this one?

18. So... when luts said that they would re-release Dion towards the end of the year... the art delfs were what they meant?

dion was my first obsessive bjd crush... :( i guess this means i will never have him? *sigh.

19. I was just wondering the same thing. O_O;;

Although if it really is what they meant by "re-release", I'm really glad I didn't hold out to wait cause I wanted him in more normal skin (the pure skin is really yellow amongst all my super pink Luts boys and DoD boys). I was almost considering selling my Dion so I would have money in case the re-release was in a skintone I liked more. I definitely would have wanted to stab myself if I did that to be met with only art delfs...which I just can't justify (awesome outfit, but not at twice the price I paid for my Dion). X3

And I love Dion's sculpt. I was so iffy on it at first, but his glorious round head. A few of us spent so long feeling his round head at the doll meet this weekend. He beat out El and Lahoo as my favourites as soon as I got him. XD

20. yeah, i hope this art delf isn't what they meant by a re-release either, because i'd like to 'exchange' my lemony dion for one which matches the other head i got which is a peachier real skin tone.

not to mention, it'd make quite a few other people happy to have more dions for sale too. ;o;