1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Senior Delf Boy Frey and Delf Jess

Mar 22, 2008

1. That's really nice.
      Although, I did read too that they would only make limited SDF, on their Q&A... They're always changing their mind and you can't trust a word they say apparently *_*

2. It seems to me that they simply modernized Abadon. Though it really charming and at it not such heavy mouth as at Abadon.

3. Luts did say in there question and answer that they would no longer make standard edition Seniors and that all would be limited ^^;

Then again, it's not unlike Luts to change their minds xwx;;;

I really hope he isn't limited ^_^ <3 I want to split for a Fray head, but niether me or my potential split partener have the cash until the end of next month! Hopefully he'll still be there by then either way ^_^ <3

4. aurel152 and WolfeClaw: ^^; ah...I never saw the old Q&A post where they said that, i just heard by word of mouth and thought it was a rumor. But since you guys read that on their Q&A...XD then they just lied to me to cover their butts. Always changing their minds...><

LUTS: NO MORE GENERAL EDITION SENIOR DELFS >:} mwahahahaha
      Everyone: NUUUUUUUUUUUU T~T

Me: Is it true LUTS? Is it really true? *quivers*
      LUTS: WE NEVER SAID THAT! LIAR!!! >:U WHO YOU BEEN TALKIN' TO?

HOMG WolfeClaw...you have the SDF limited i love...!! *jealous of you* hahahaha, but I really love your boys~~~ XD

5. XD Which one? Ethan, Ciaran or Azure? (Dion is gooooone though XD Traded him for Cian <3)

I totally want Fray ><; If I don't get him, I'm going to get sour! *shakes fist*

6. The Azure...;.; I never had a chance with him..XD I was too poor at the time to enter for the lottery!!! D: You have a lot of SDF's XD :aheartbea

If Frey is as sexy as I think he is; according to that thumb...I'm in trouble. I'll be sour right along with you...XD I really have no money right now...T.T;; Let's cross our fingers for a none LE. ><

8. XD You wouldn't BELIEVE how happy I was! Hehe! He's off having his face-up now XD;;; *still hasn't told the person what I want due to indecisiveness*

And yus x.x;;; i seem to have impecable doll-luck lately so I just hope that holds up and he's either really ugly, or I win the lottery and can pay for him XDD

9. XD Yesh... Luts is so money-snatching!

I thinkt here is a line between keeping plans secret and plain lying, and Luts crossed that a looooong time ago x.x;

10. aurel152: I agree, they have a weird way of communicating their thoughts...sometimes I just imagine them just coming up with these answers just to tease us. ><;;; I just found it hilarious that they said "We have never told our customers this" .....YEA... well someone did. XD

Mmmm..yes Frey looks a bit more youthful and less serious than Abadon. But definitely just as good looking....they are after all our money. D:

WolfeClaw: Lucky son of a gun! XD Jeez...I'd be indecisive too....there are so many possibilities with him! OT

Yes...i too pray for fugliness [UNLIKELY]...T.T Doll Lady Luck hasn't visited me in a long time. T~T

11. If he's limited, I'll sell my soul. I don't have a cent because of Breakaway...
      I LOVE him!!! >_____< *dies*
      I can't wait to see more pictures...
      Please please pleeease Luts, don't make him limited!! T^T Me and two of my friends want him already only by this little pic!

12. *camping out for more pictures* Frey is driving me crazy! I need to see more pictures! *flails* Come on Luts! XD

I'm crossing my fingers too he's not limited. >.<; I'm eyeing the Zuzu puppies too (good god they are adorable!) and anxious to see the new delf boy. I swear Luts loves to torture people unleashing all these gorgeous dolls all at the same time. *_*

13. I really like his sculpt. But, I don't like his makeup.
      If his makeup is done by poppy, I'll be going to faint.

14. Ohh. He's so gorgeous. I pray he's not a limited. Although if he is, hopefully the delf boy will be somewhat like him.

15. Oh dear, I hope Frey isn't as lovely as this one pic of him is. I've recovered from my SDF Ethan and am saving for my white skin Abadon. His face looks a bit sharper than my sweet-cheeked boy, perfect for a character I have waiting in the wings. Oh dear...

16. For those who don't know yet, Luts has several new releases for April. The thread is here.

SDF, Frey
      [​IMG]

DF Jess
      [​IMG]

Both boys are absolutely scrumptious and I can't wait to see the different looks their future owners on DoA will give them. I can see them looking amazing in any face-up or wig they're given.

I'm starting to question if I should get Harang, or one of the new molds as my first doll. The new Zuzus are already Out of Stock, unless they haven't actually gone on sale yet.

Do you think Frey and Jess will be Limiteds? Who's planning on getting them? I'm really curious!

17. I'm hoping Frey won't be limited! He has absolutely stolen my soul. And after having fallen in love with the limited Ethan, I don't think I could handle another SDF I love being limited. Those kiddos I'm going to need to save up for.

I can't wait to see owner pictures, either. Although I'll settle for more pictures on Luts. :aheartbea

18. ^^ Jess is adorable, he's like a cuter version of a Breakaway/Luwen mix to me. Love Frey so far, but I want to see more pictures of him before making a decision. So far I don't think they are limited.

19. Ah, good to know.
      I also thought Jess looked like another Breakaway. I see the Lu-wen in him too, he's like a happy medium of both.

20. Not to cause a panic but I could swear there was a mention someplace around here that all Senior Delf boys (and girls) are going to be limited except Abadon and Bliss. You'd think they'd add other standard boys as they go along though. :?

I like Frey quite a bit, Jess doesn't float my boat. I wish they'd release a Delf boy with slightly smaller eyes. :(