1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Senior Delf Boy Frey and Delf Jess

Mar 22, 2008

1. Gah! That wouldn't be good!
      I just ordered my first doll, I don't have any money to buy Frey before he's gone, if he's a limited. He's like the first senior delf I really like! I don't want to miss my chance, but I don't have any money left! :...(

I definitely hope he isn't a limited. Luts was asked if the new dolls would be limiteds but they wouldn't tell.

2. I believe someone specifically asked them about whether Frey would be limited in reference to that previous announcement and they were told that Luts 'wasn't sure' if he would be limited yet. :roll:

...and I'm with you on the eyes thing...I'm seriously getting tired of the 'eyes 3x wider than mouth' thing they've had going on lately...it's a bit too...insectoid for me. :XD:

3. How come Delf Jess's eyes look like Lu-wen eyes?
      I prefer Senior Delf Frey! :aheartbea

4. :lol: they should make that for their next zuzu line. Zuzu mantis. or zuzu mosquito

5. I read this, and then I died laughing. XD Seriously, the Delf boys are getting increasingly buggy as of late @_@

6. does anyone happen to have a link to Frey on the Luts site? Unfortunately I am unable to find him :(

7. Err, don't know how to post links but it's on the notice board where it says April releases. Hope that helps.

8. Well, when I made this thread, I posted a link to the News thread where we discuss the new releases.
      Here's the link to the actual announcement on Luts' site.
      They haven't actually put them up in the store yet, just the new Zuzu Delfs.

9. for me, Jess looks like a breakaway with lu-wen's huge eyes :aheartbea
      I really wanna get him >3<

10. I'm actually liking Jess -- but I really want to see more pictures before I make a decision. (I really hope he's not limited!) I think part of the problem with the eyes, yeah they are big, but, it doesn't help that Luts also used large, dark eyes on him. He'd probably look less "buggy" if they would've given him a lighter color eye (and maybe 2mm smaller). ^^

But he might work for one of my characters (who has yet to have a mold "just right" for him). I'm very excited to find out more. Hurry up Luts and release more details and pictures!

11. Jess...sorry, but my first impression was "Ack! Alien-face!" and still is. :sweat He might look better without the giant dark eyes and the V eyebrows, but is clearly not my thing.

Frey, on the other hand, I started out not too excited but now I like him more and more. I'm very excited to see detailed pictures of him, but I suppose they want to attract attention to the Zuzus first.

12. i love frey simply gorgeus!

13. Jess interesting enough, but him make-up... It frightens me. It would be desirable to see him in more moderate lines. More close to people.

14. I wish they'd show more pics already xwx;;;; I really really wanna see Frey some more!

I think I'm in love! ;.;

Edit: Not fond of Jess at ALL. His eyes are just too big for my tastes =/ I think a lot of new Luts releases get a 'he looks like breakaway' comment, but as an owner of a breakaway I disagree. People thought Dion looked like him too, but I had one of those too and they were nothing alike. I really don't see any resembulance at all in Jess.

15. Fweeeeee *waits for mor epics*

I wish Luts would hurry up and post them =/ They released pics of the zuzus and started selling them ages ago!

I understand they don't want the orders piling up again, but I wish they'd post pics!

16. I really hope Frey isn't limited! The last SDF I liked ended up being limited, so there went any hope of getting him, and if Frey ends up limited as well, I know I won't have any money to get him while he's out.

17. Frey is so gorgeus <3 If he's going to a limitid, I'll jump of a building xD

Jess has those alien/bug-eyes I don't like :? The eyes are so wide .

18. Wow!! I can't wait to see Frey he looks so pretty!!
      and yeah ~ I agree with you Midiya-chan I don't like his eyes. But he would look nice maybe in a sleeping version!! ^^

19. I can't wait to see his pictures!!! >/////<

20. Umi-chan Aww! Yeah, a sleeping face would be darling!
      Frey is so dreamy though, I can't wait for his release. If he's limited, I'll jump off a building with Midiya-chan. xD