1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Senior Delf Boy Frey and Delf Jess

Mar 22, 2008

1. ha-ha-ha! I had thought that his name was Prey!!! LOL

but then again, with those eyes... he might as well be called that. ;) I think I am going to be sitting out for this round of sdf-age, but that won't stop me from being impatient to see more pics of him! hurry it up, luts! <3

2. Eh? FREY no , no He is damn ..... I was planning to get Ize...oh no...no way!!

3. NOT LIMITED!!!! TwT Thank GOD!!!! Thanks ria_ria for the update...I always forget to check the Japanese site for updates...^^;

He is gorgeous!!!! I love his face mold very much..he looks like a combination of many dolls...though I'm not sure which ^^ Definitely on the 'WANT' list for sure. I think he would make a great looking boy...@_@ I have to say..what a strange looking outfit they put him in..XD

4. aww crap D: looks like I'll have to save for a Frey if he's not limited. hope they release him in white too :<

5. Frey and Jess are up on the Japanese site~~~ and to my relief Frey is not limited. Jess is also not limited...So rejoice everyone!! ^^

Frey has already gone to my wishlist....I love the make up on the real skin doll. Jess is a little cuter than I first assumed...:/ Maybe it's just the faceup that turns me off so much.

6. I didn't think or WANT him to be so gorgeous! GREAT lolol
      Want him.

7. They released him in white skin too! ^^ There are more pics on the Japanese site....:) and he is thankfully not limited! *phew* :lol:

8. Yes, I agree.

The face up on Jess is just strange looking. This is the first doll, that I wish to see the plain face without the face up. It is too strong and the eyebrows are just too distractive. I am sure he has lots of potential. It just all hidden with that very dominate face up. Hope to see owner's pic.

Frey's is handsome. He almost look like he has a slightly opened mouth.

I am also glad that both boys are not limited, so I can plan them into next year schedule instead.:)

9. *drools* ok, another on the list now :D

10. yeah I totally saw that right after I posted XD man I'm in so much trouble but since he's not limited I think I can afford to wait for owner pics anyway :B :aheartbea the wait to save up will now officially not kill me haha

11. Frey is gorgeous, i think his face-up makes him look a bit too serious, it could be a very gentle mold with the right eyebrows~ I love his shape!

Jess looks a little like the minifeé a la carte b head. Not sture though, but yeah >_< i don't like his faceup, he has a big bottom lip aswell by the look of it.

But Frey *_* wow!

12. Jess is uber adorable, just he is full of cute! =3 Don't like his faceup tho. LOVE his lips!

Frey is...er not sure what to say. ^^; In some pics he looks good, in others the angles are odd so he doesn't look good. Wish there were more close-ups of his face. Everyone seems to like him, but I'm having mixed feelings. I dislike the 'dip' on his upper lip and rather wait to see owner pics before making a clear decision. He looked better as a blond. Love the open mouth tho and he has the most gorgeous eyes.

I'm glad they aren't limited tho, gives some of us plenty of time to see owner pics. XD

Frey really looks like Litchi's older brother, lol.

13. Ooh noooes! I like Jess for now..and that's soo wrong! I cannot like another Delf...it's too much! He's kinda of Breakaway 08 mixed with something, but B08 is morre girlisha nd lishe looking. Now I'll be waiting for owner's pics...and pray I won't like them!

14. Could anyone please either post me the pictures here or send me them, as no pictures on the Luts site work for me :(, and I really want to see these two.

15. Jess... all i can say... I LUV MY LU-WEN MORE! *glomps my Lu-Wen... to his disdain XDDDD... it's his more luscious lips and lidded eyes haha*

and Frey... wow... certainly interesting guy... but no character in mind for him yet... must... resist... o>__<o...

(actually, i'm a lot more interested in Frey's clothes atm XD)

16. :D He's spectacular! I love the proportion of his features, and I'm dying to see more photos of him (Luts likes to use their newest dolls to model new clothes, so hopefully I'll see some even before owner pics). :aheartbea What a beautiful prince...who is incapable of matching his shoes to his outfit. xD

17. Omg, he looks so manly and good. O.o

8DD

BUt i kinda don't like how luts does his lip. (as in faceup~) kinda weird. xD

18. I looooove Frey, but I agree about his lips. I actually like his lips, just not the COLOR luts uses. I wonder if they would paint them more pinkish if you asked nicely. I know they dont do custom face ups anymore, but changing the lip color isnt that big of a deal. Hm..

19. I wish he wore something else though. I really dislike his outfit and maybe he should wear a shorter wig or smth. xD