1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Senior Delf Boy Frey and Delf Jess

Mar 22, 2008

1. ^ Agree with this....It does nothing for his masculinity..XD

2. Ahahaha... Just thought I'd sneak into this discussion for a bit... ^^;; Saw the new pics of Jess... Didn't really like the eyes... But then when I read the description on the bottom... I started cursing like a mad man..

.... Why do I have this very strange feeling that there are going to be many Jess heads up for sale in the marketplace soon..?

.___.;; This is going to be the first standard doll that Luts is releasing the Type 3 body with isn't it? I wonder when they'll put that body up for sale separately though..

3. angeltari11684: His price is the same as a type-2 Delf boy though. I'm thinking maybe Luts forgot to change that bit of the text from Lu-wen's description, who is actually cheaper than the rest.

4. Frey Real Skin

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Frey White Skin

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Jess

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. It's funny because I don't really care about the type 3 body. Sure the knees look better when posing, and the arms have a larger range, but they move funny. Meh.

Jess is cute. I could see getting him and an IF (or a Kum-Ram, but she's not as cute) and having fraternal twins. :) It would be easier for me to accomplish than my long off FCS plans.

6. @___@ Oh boy.. I hope that's true. xD Otherwise some of us would have to save another $500+ to try and buy a Type 3 body off someone.. ^^;; Sorry if I caused a slight scare everyone.

7. Dybbuk - Thank you very much for posting the pictures :)

I'm really liking Jess - I'm a sucker for hugh eyes!!

8. Peppermint Pink: No problem :D

...just a thought, but do you think the Mature 3 would be a higher price than the the older bodies?? If it was...then maybe Jess is still at sale price because he's the same price as the other Delfs with the older bodies. But I don't know..it doesn't seem likely...T.T I think it might be wishful thinking on my part...>>;;

9. I hope so ^^; His whole face-up and everything would be perfect without those icky brown-purple lips.

Eeeeeeee! Can't wait to see owner pics ^^ I think I've found my Hunter (He was a Dion) <3

10. Oh man, i love his eyes. Such a dreamy looking expression <3

11. Yesh XD Agreed!

They did the same with Breakaway o.o; I don't understand why they want to make these sculpt look so girly. I think they'd be way more popular right off the bat if they were in nice short wigs, and maybe a cool looking suit or even jeans and a purdy shirt <3

I do love his face though, I just KNOW that is a gorgeous sculpt under those icky lips ^^;

12. Frey is LOVE. The only thing I don't like about him at the moment, is the way they've painted the lips, but I guess Luts might change that if asked? I dunno... So so so glad he isn't limited though ^_^. I have the perfect character in mind for him, but won't be able to afford him another few months, and this way we get to see owner pics before we buy (if we can wait) X3 *squee*

I hope this means they're going to come up with another non-limited girl too! *prays*

Jess though... I still don't like him. Not even a little bit =/ I was planning on buying a Lu-Wen so I could give my future El a type 3 body, but if Jess isn't limited, I guess there's a solution found there ^^;

I love that the type three bodies are now going to all newly released delf boys from the looks of it. And I really do hope they make a girl version, or use the minifee system for the girls soon ^_^

13. XD Very much so <3 I know I'll have one up! Hehe! Oh well, if worse comes to worse, I can use it as my practice head XD

14. It kind of turns me off to the male dolls when they looks so womanly. :/ Almost like they're in drag or something XD IMHO...

I'd love to see Frey with a lighter faceup, and short boyish wig....I think he would looks amazing. ^^ Agree with the lips too....kind of awkward looking..makes his lips look oddly shaped. :/

15. Ohh, actually someone asked on luts before if they could dress their boys in more manly clothes.

Luts' answers just amazes me. They said the customers like it to be more feminine thus they want to fulfill their customers demands. LOL

Man, i wanna see frey in hazel eyes and a black fur wig coupled with a suit *O*

16. LOL.....XD Fulfill customer demands by dressing the boys in girly clothes??? Yes LUTS can do that....BUT basic customer service....NO. hahahaha ok..OT

Hmmmm...somehow I'm not surprised though that people would request that...:/ I've seen a lot of girly boy dolls....so maybe we might be a minority?? No offense to anyone...but I'm with milodrums...Fur wigh+Suit FTW. :)

17. XD Seconded.

I can't STAND the girliness of some of Luts boys. I mean, they all have really really long wigs - how many guys do you know with hair THAT long? Certainly not many! And these pink blouses, bright lipstick lips... Yes, very much drag XD

I wish they'd do what Dollkot does, actually - put several different styles in their doll sale pages, with different make-up options you could choose from <3 I'd LOVE that, and Luts sculpts are so versitile - it would be great ^^

Then again... I can see people recieving the wrong make-up more often this way xwx;;;

18. Dybbuk>> mwhaha yes, fur wigs + suits. Anyways, just hoping someone gets him soon and makes him an ultra manly doll! I just shopped him to look like a character i like and i've decided to get this doll when i got the cash!!

Too bad luts doesn't post pictures of them without the faceups :(

19. ^Agree....:doh He's such a masculine sculpt too..he makes a scary gender bender..:/ I can see them getting away with it for some of their boys...who are so femmy by face mold alone...but their manlier looking boys??? T.T And they were doing so good too!! XD *looks at Ethan and Azure pics*

8U That would be an excellent idea if they could do that!! But yes...I agree..somehow...in the end...it would totally backfire. XD With so much they have going on....somehow...multiple makeup options will confuse them more than they already are. :/ Still...it's nice to dream....

I wonder if the default makeup for Frey is like his picture??? I see a lot of Abadon's with 'default' makeup...but they don't look like his sale picture at all. Or at least to me he doesn't. As I recall...the preview thumbnail LUTS put up a while ago...has more soft and natural makeup than this Frey....^^ i wonder if he's some sort of One-off...

20. I was thinking that too. :O I really like the faceup from the thumbnail better. Hopefully by the time I can get him (oh so far away XD; ) Luts will be better able to handle custom faceups. If not I think I'll end up having one of the various talented faceup artists here do one for me. :3 Frey needs to be manly looking XD; I don't think the SDF boy body lends well to fem boys ...