1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Senior Delf Boy Frey and Delf Jess

Mar 22, 2008

1. I saw an ethan in reality and omg, i'm in love with ethans! I didn't like him in the promotion pictures! Too girly? xD

Hmm, i think they tend to over PS-ed their photos xD

2. hisuiyui: LOL...XD When I first saw Bliss's promotion pictures...and saw him attached to that SDF body....i thought...."waaaaaaaaaait a minute...o_o" They really do look awkward on such a ripped body when femmed up so much. ><

milodrums: Ethans are much more handsome in person...^^ I think the promotion pictures were ok...I had to wait for owner photos though. and LUTS does way too much PS-ing. I can't find Frey's nose...D:

3. God, I love Frey. Maybe I'll buy him. Someday... guess it's a good thing he's not limited.
      Though I must agree on the lips. And with the quality of LUTS photo's he looks kinda Michael Jackson-y (ya know: no nose+ big, colored lips).
      WHY LUTS!! Why can't you make proper nose-included photos?

4. Dybbuk, thanks for posting the pictures, I can't see them on the Luts site.
      I like Frey, he's really pretty, but I like Jess even more, he would look much better with a different faceup. He's so cute!!

5. No problem! I agree...Jess would look much better with a different faceup...:/ His current one makes him looked surprised in every shot XD

6. Dybbuk>> YESSS ethan's look damn good in person! I didn't believe my eyes.

Oh bliss are really nice molds!! <333 (haha i have one xD)

I'll prolly get him next year or something! Hang in there Frey :D

7. XD Agree again.

I bought an Ethan purely for the chance to win an Azure (which I did! =D) but opening that box... it was totally love at first sight <3 (and consequentially I just bought a second one) I actually felt a little shocked that Luts pictures were so badly photoshopped and they'd chosen such bad style... that they'd actually made this beautiful schulpt less popular!

Also, the make-up is totally misleading XD... My Ethan's face-up is this not this XD

I'm totally hoping we get a similar situation with he Frey default XD

And yus, the fem heads on muscular bodies is... strange o.o; I remember first seeing Bliss and thinking '...that is TOTALLY a chick on a guy's body'. XD Thankfully a lot of owner pics are much better.

8. ^^ yea...the Ethans are really charming, and as WolfeClaw said..the faceup on the site doesn't look like any of the Ethan's I've seen. ^^

I like the Bliss...but his promotion photos...:ablah: Actually the new ones for him in White skin are much better...He looks very boyish. ^^

Good luck to everyone saving for this beautiful guy....I probably won't be able to afford him for many many years down the road. XD

9. They need better clothes in the premiere shots! xD That outfit.. Omg. xD

But, I'm excited to see them!

10. XD My plan is:

1. Pay off Ethan
      2. Fix up existing dolls with face-ups etc.
      3. Frey!

So... next year, probs, if my luck runs out XDDDD

11. Enpu: XD..the outfit makes me laugh....It's so bizarre. I wonder if they will sell it...@_@ I mean...it's very nicely detailed, and looks so intricate...but I really never imagined such a frilly...pink....puffy sleeve....suit...thing would be meant for a boy. >>

WolfeClaw: ^^ Second Ethan! Lucky gal ;) Glad you were able to find another...:/ I wonder how long before we see some Frey's on the boards...^-^ Anyone planning to get him soon....like on the day he's released?? XD

12. whats with the eyebrows on jess @___@; this is one of those molds im really curious to see what people can do with. because i am not a fan of that face up.

ack...i always say it..i have to say it. he'd probably make a cool girl!with a nice sultry face up.

13. I wanted an Ethan but after seeing frey, he looks like the one i've been looking for :D

Anyone getting him on 15th April? 8DD

Oh yes, the outfits, it would look way better on Annette xD I wish they gave him a fur wig!

14. I have this problem with Luts where I look on their site, and don't really like many of their dolls. But then I see owner pics, and I am blown away. "That's a breakaway? Wow!" Which is fine with non limiteds, but once you find you actually like a limited, you are kind of out of luck. Am I the only one with this issue?
      So anyways, although I don't like Jess or Frey, I won't reserve judgment on them until I see what the owners do. There are too many talented people on here to judge a mold on the company pictures. I've learned this the hard way.

15. I have had that happend to me too...which is why I usually wait until owner photos pop up and then make my decision. I agree it doesn't help when they are limited...:/ but thats the risk in buying limiteds impulsively. I can usually tell if I like a mold by doing a mock up over the current faceup. Maybe that will help? *shrugs*

16. Speaking of site and owner's pics, I'd love to see a Frey and an Abadon side by side so I can compare sculpts. I really hate the faceup on Abadon on Luts' site, and it prejudices me. I liked the teaser pic of Frey, and the current pictures aren't bad at all. I suspect I may finally have found a boyfriend for my Moon in Frey, though I'll have to wait and see if the character starts talking to me. Thank Goddess he isn't limited! I'm not going to have money for months after moving, and a couch has to come first before dollies. I know, I know, but we do need somewhere besides the floor to sit while watching anime!

17. Now I have sure, jess have to be mine
      This kid have potential .... and I just love his mouth :aheartbea

18. What amuses me most is that Frey has plain old modern white loafers on that totally clash with his princely quasi-historical costumes.. And I agree, the excessive contrast on his face combined with the dramatic makeup of his eyes and mouth result in a Michael Jackson-ish mask-face. D: But, by tilting my screen back so that it's darker, I can detect a very nicely shaped nose in there. I do love how they painted his eyes and eyebrows in the ns version, but I just feel it's overpowering without more blushing around the cheeks or nose.

I think we'll see him in short wigs and different clothes when Luts releases their next batch of clothing for senior delf. ;)

19. They're officially for sale now!

Yeah...Jess's eyes still scare me. XD
      If they come out with a sleeping head I may consider it...the lips are rather cute....